THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Drops Out of Race for Lying & Plagiarism

Vambo

Maybe by year 4 he will open Biden University and actually know who the professors are when cross examined under oath. Trumpy could not remember any of his which is one of the reasons he lost the case. Oh and stealing peoples' life savings. Just a minor offense.πŸ€‘

17 minutes ago, Axe said:

It wont matter to low information Dem voters like we have here.

127048806_10158970041326779_180607652720

Β 

126510221_10158970041426779_813825501766

well, that explains Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker.....and folks I know who voted for Biden.

I saw a sign in a few yards - before the election - "biden - end racism".

and one exfriend... messaged that the only people who would vote for Pres Trump

are either racists or idiots...

Β just really nasty. Viewpoint shaped by....msm. big tech.

too bad for America.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Maybe by year 4 he will open Biden University and actually know who the professors are when cross examined under oath. Trumpy could not remember any of his which is one of the reasons he lost the case. Oh and stealing peoples' life savings. Just a minor offense.πŸ€‘

Seriously...

This is what you hang your hat on?Β  A guy with hundreds of business dealings is expected to know professors?

Every university makes their living off students whose parents try to put little johnny through college even tho they go into debt to do so.Β  Johnny flunks out and its the schools fault.

I see it all the time.Β  Parents who bend over backwards thinking their kids are genius, when they are really just average at best.

Β 

Of course Biden is crooked and has always been crooked. I look forward toΒ  reclaiming the House of RepresentativesΒ  2022Β  and watching the impeachment investigation. The squad will pretend they are independent but I don't imagine we will see .01% of the vitriol from the little hypocrites.

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Seriously...

This is what you hang your hat on?Β  A guy with hundreds of business dealings is expected to know professors?

Every university makes their living off students whose parents try to put little johnny through college even tho they go into debt to do so.Β  Johnny flunks out and its the schools fault.

I see it all the time.Β  Parents who bend over backwards thinking their kids are genius, when they are really just average at best.

I just put one little minor example of why it was found to be a fraud by the court, trump fined and the Trump U disbanded.. Go do your research.

And trump u is just one minor example of a fraudulent life. Go do your research.

Biden will have probably the easiest presidency of all time. He doesn't have to accomplish anything except not being trump. They'll wheel his corpse out on a dolly every year and weekend at bernie's it into giving a semi coherent state of the union speech and the media will fawn all over him like 1960s school girls on paul mccartney.Β 

Β 

He'll accomplish nothing, of course, he doesn't need to. He can blame every last failing on trump.Β 

He won't fix healthcare. If barack obama couldn't do it with, like, 2/3 of the country's lips wrapped firmly around his dick, joe biden certainly won't be the one. In order to pay fit that without taxing the poor at 70% he'd have to convince all the doctors and nurses to take a pay cut and they're already too in love with themselves, having bought fully into the "we're heroes for doing a job" bit even before the black cold.Β 

He definitely won't fix the economy. The economy was fixed. There's no drive for Democrats to fix the economy because thier entire pitch rests on awfulism. If they can't convince you the world is awful and evil and unjust they don't actually have a platform at all. Since the goal is to seize power forever expect a new social crisis to pop up every few minutes. Before long you'll be a bigot against things you didn't even know or care existed like dog-fucking muslim leprechauns. Of course I'm being a little facetious there but you can fully expect a push in "you're racist against the chinese" narrative when we get back to licking their boots in earnest.Β 

Β 

In short I expect democratic governance to continue to willfully steer the country towards what will undoubtedly be looked back on as a new dark age of hatred despair and modern day feudalism but they'll slap a smiley face sticker on it and brand you as a racist not fit to live if you complain.Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I just put one little minor example of why it was found to be a fraud by the court, trump fined and the Trump U disbanded.. Go do your research.

And trump u is just one minor example of a fraudulent life. Go do your research.

Whenever someone says "go do your research" I can pretty much just assume they're leaking bullshit out of their ears.Β 

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're such an idiot. Trump University was in private life, not as president.Β 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Biden will have probably the easiest presidency of all time. He doesn't have to accomplish anything except not being trump. They'll wheel his corpse out on a dolly every year and weekend at bernie's it into giving a semi coherent state of the union speech and the media will fawn all over him like 1960s school girls on paul mccartney.Β 

Β 

He'll accomplish nothing, of course, he doesn't need to. He can blame every last failing on trump.Β 

He won't fix healthcare. If barack obama couldn't do it with, like, 2/3 of the country's lips wrapped firmly around his dick, joe biden certainly won't be the one. In order to pay fit that without taxing the poor at 70% he'd have to convince all the doctors and nurses to take a pay cut and they're already too in love with themselves, having bought fully into the "we're heroes for doing a job" bit even before the black cold.Β 

He definitely won't fix the economy. The economy was fixed. There's no drive for Democrats to fix the economy because thier entire pitch rests on awfulism. If they can't convince you the world is awful and evil and unjust they don't actually have a platform at all. Since the goal is to seize power forever expect a new social crisis to pop up every few minutes. Before long you'll be a bigot against things you didn't even know or care existed like dog-fucking muslim leprechauns. Of course I'm being a little facetious there but you can fully expect a push in "you're racist against the chinese" narrative when we get back to licking their boots in earnest.Β 

Β 

In short I expect democratic governance to continue to willfully steer the country towards what will undoubtedly be looked back on as a new dark age of hatred despair and modern day feudalism but they'll slap a smiley face sticker on it and brand you as a racist not fit to live if you complain.Β 

Yep. As I mentioned in another post the best thing that Biden could do is do nothing. Let the country continue towardΒ greater prosperity...and then take credit for it.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Whenever someone says "go do your research" I can pretty much just assume they're leaking bullshit out of their ears.Β 

Β 

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL LOL

yep.

Horseshit. I have provided all of that over the last 4 years until your eyeballs should have been leaking with a giant F for fraud.

I mean really have I never refused an opportunity to put more information about his disreputable business and personal character.

The business part will all come out in the NY state charges anyway.Β 

But here is an old one from 2017 that you can drown yourselves in.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Β 

Horseshit. I have provided all of that over the last 4 years until your eyeballs should have been leaking with a giant F for fraud.

I mean really have I never refused an opportunity to put more information about his disreputable business and personal character.

The business part will all come out in the NY state charges anyway.Β 

But here is an old one from 2017 that you can drown yourselves in.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

And how did all this affect or was detrimental to him as a public servant, as the leader of this country?

None of it. It's been four years, he passed the test.

Someone please ask this Texans Ranger....er rather deranged Texan that question. I think he's got me on ignore ...lol.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

And how did all this affect or was detrimental to him as a public servant, as the leader of this country?

None of it. It's been four years, he passed the test.

Someone please ask this Texans Ranger....er rather deranged Texan that question. I think he's got me on ignore ...lol.

Tex, you can't name ONE good/great thing your demented biden accomplished in 47 years. Not one. Until you can think of one, you're done. At least try to be honest and answer Gorka's question, instead of playing hiden biden and go weepsies about President Trump.

you and Hoorta voted against great things done for AMERICA FIRST.

that is worse than sad.