THE BROWNS BOARD

Bid adieu to America first

Westside Steve

Unlike Trump, Biden will push the world closer to war

https://www.thebigsmoke.com.au/2020/09/15/unlike-trump-biden-will-push-the-world-closer-to-war/

Remember Biden’s role in promoting the Iraq war bloodbath

The US Democratic presidential hopeful’s track record shows a man of war, not peace

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/remember-bidens-role-promoting-iraq-war-bloodbath

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Your threads are treading into a direction much like bitching and hyperbole as the rest of the geeks here.

It's from The New York Times. Globalism seems to be back in fashion. And just for the record are you telling me that you don't believe that "America First" will be among the first casualties power shift?

WSS

Frankly I thought the topic name was clever , mon frere.😚

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How far away are we from an OAN link from Steve?

Oh, no... you're not immune to this.

The fact you entertain some of these Retards as much as you do will be forever beyond me.  I checked some of the time stamps from yesterdays posts, do you even WATCH the Browns games without your phone in your hand?      Christ man, I'll pay for the hooker - I'm not even kidding.  Honestly though, without you these guys wouldn't have friends to talk to.    Leave Cal and the bots to their hundreds of empty threads with no responses and find something else, for Christ sake.         

And Steve-O, should you read this,  I double checked on my ignore list and yes - Tex is on there.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The fact you entertain some of these Retards as much as you do will be forever beyond me.  I checked some of the time stamps from yesterdays posts, do you even WATCH the Browns games without your phone in your hand?      Christ man, I'll pay for the hooker - I'm not even kidding.  Honestly though, without you these guys wouldn't have friends to talk to.    Leave Cal and the bots to their hundreds of empty threads with no responses and find something else, for Christ sake.         

And Steve-O, should you read this,  I double checked on my ignore list and yes - Tex is on there.  

Well I appreciate you checking up on me... I know I should post less, believe me. I did for awhile. Then all this election stuff popped up, and it seems to have you posting more too. But yeah, I was posting more on the weekend with lousy weather outside, oh well. 

I'll drop off more once the conspiracies die down in a month.

Half the time I'm just procrastinating from doing HW.... but you're not entirely wrong. 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, MLD Woody said:

Well I appreciate you checking up on me... I know I should post less, believe me. I did for awhile. Then all this election stuff popped up, and it seems to have you posting more too. But yeah, I was posting more on the weekend with lousy weather outside, oh well. 

I'll drop off more once the conspiracies die down in a month.

Half the time I'm just procrastinating from doing HW.... but you're not entirely wrong. 

Me, posting more?   Not so much.

Also - it's called a PS5.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 9:02 AM, tiamat63 said:

Your threads are treading into a direction much like bitching and hyperbole as the rest of the geeks here.

So you come here open a thread and start bitching yet again about the POL board.

You're obviously annoyed. Good.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 4:44 PM, tiamat63 said:

You aint ether sonny.

• Upvote 1

Say goodbye to Making American Isolationist Again. Didn't work then and it was far more dangerous now. Like it or not we need allies in this autocratic world. Trumplestiltskin was and is an idiot in a world of wolves waiting for our self induced fall. Putin was his ally in this bumbling moronic 180 degree effort.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Say goodbye to Making American Isolationist Again. Didn't work then and it was far more dangerous now. Like it or not we need allies in this autocratic world. Trumplestiltskin was and is an idiot in a world of wolves waiting for our self induced fall. Putin was his ally in this bumbling moronic 180 degree effort.

image.png.7a07851ac8ba0371dd06dc5d580e9762.pngimage.png.a9c35d2029298146d50e2062d13e4bc9.png

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

are you EVER going to start being serious? Learn the definition, then consider we still do a lot of foreign aid around the world. We still have troops in many countries in Europe etc. Pres Trump and Pence still arranged peace deals that are profoundly important. Bolstered the UN with more appropriate contributions from other countries. Ignorance is NOT BLISS to regular Real Americans. You should be able to do your own research on the internet before you use big words.

isolationist
[ˌīsəˈlāSHənəst]

NOUN
  1. a person favoring a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

are you EVER going to start being serious? Learn the definition, then consider we still do a lot of foreign aid around the world. We still have troops in many countries in Europe etc. Pres Trump and Pence still arranged peace deals that are profoundly important. Bolstered the UN with more appropriate contributions from other countries. Ignorance is NOT BLISS to regular Real Americans. You should be able to do your own research on the internet before you use big words.

isolationist
[ˌīsəˈlāSHənəst]

NOUN
  1. a person favoring a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries.

Obviously I was talking specifically about maintaining our alliances which has been the keystone of keeping us out of major European conflicts since WW II. He has messed those up big time to the point we are the laughingstock of the EU & England since Brexit began. They are all breathing a sigh of relief that he lost.

The difference between being the laughing stock from England and Europe and them pretending we are the leader of the Free World is how much money we shovel into the worthless fuckers coffers.

Everybody loves the drunk and asshole uncle that gives you money nobody loves to drink an ass-whole uncle that doesn't.

Every sales Jag treats you like a king if he thinks you're going to buy some overpriced shit from him.

WSS

Obviously I was talking specifically about maintaining our alliances which has been the keystone of keeping us out of major European conflicts since WW II. He has messed those up big time to the point we are the laughingstock of the EU & England since Brexit began. They are all breathing a sigh of relief that he lost.

That's quite an imagination you have there Tex.

Whatever you can come up with to rationalize your Trump hatred.

• Upvote 1

Trump The First President Since Reagan Not To Start A New War

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/08/24/gaetz_trump_the_first_president_since_reagan_not_to_start_a_new_war.html

President Donald J. Trump Brokers a Historic Peace Agreement Between Israel and Sudan

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-brokers-historic-peace-agreement-israel-sudan/

Tex has TDS big time!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Trump The First President Since Reagan Not To Start A New War

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/08/24/gaetz_trump_the_first_president_since_reagan_not_to_start_a_new_war.html

President Donald J. Trump Brokers a Historic Peace Agreement Between Israel and Sudan

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-brokers-historic-peace-agreement-israel-sudan/

Tex has TDS big time!

Well actually there are a lot of anti-semites in the Democrat Party.

WSS