THE BROWNS BOARD

Game weather: crap, cold rain.

Icecube

7 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Thank God I moved away from Lake Erie! I'm not sure who this weather favors. I'm just glad I'm not there. 

Where are you?  And while there is some rain,  it is in the 40s....so that isn't so bad for football weather.  And there is little wind to speak of,  which has really affected the last two games. 

6 hours ago, Icecube said:

Thank God I moved away from Lake Erie! I'm not sure who this weather favors. I'm just glad I'm not there. 

There is nothing more miserable than sitting in the rain in near freezing weather.  I'll take snow and 20 degrees instead every time.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

There is nothing more miserable than sitting in the rain in near freezing weather.  I'll take snow and 20 degrees instead every time.  

I agree. Was watching the game and told my wife the same thing. Felt sorry for the fans in the stands that have limited games to attend and have to sit through that. At least they won. I've sat through crappy weather only to go home with a loss - double whammy!

• Like 1