THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme court will decide who wins election! MAGA!

DieHardBrownsFan

If you thought a few protests in the northwest were bad, wait until a Supreme court that Trump rushed someone into overturns the will of the people and makes Trump president because he whined about fake voter fraud

You'd then blame "the left" for starting a "civil war" when it was Trump the whole time

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you thought a few protests in the northwest were bad, wait until a Supreme court that Trump rushed someone into overturns the will of the people and makes Trump president because he whined about fake voter fraud

You'd then blame "the left" for starting a "civil war" when it was Trump the whole time

the will of the American people will be SUPPORTED by the U.S. Supreme Court overruling the systemic voter fraud in this election.

face it - this election was garbage corrupt in the swing states run by democrat cities.

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the will of the American people will be SUPPORTED by the U.S. Supreme Court overruling the systemic voter fraud in this election.

face it - this election was garbage corrupt in the swing states run by democrat cities.

Wanna put $20 on that? And if SCOTUS upholds this election of Biden will you finally agree to accept it? That's what I've been asking all along and you seem to not get that. I said when all legal avenues have played out to include trumpy jammed SCOTUS. See I will accept their decision and my bet is they won't even hear it because the trumpy legal team has presented no real evidence that any court could actually examine for legitimacy.

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wanna put $20 on that? And if SCOTUS upholds this election of Biden will you finally agree to accept it? That's what I've been asking all along and you seem to not get that. I said when all legal avenues have played out to include trumpy jammed SCOTUS. See I will accept their decision and my bet is they won't even hear it because the trumpy legal team has presented no real evidence that any court could actually examine for legitimacy.

Melania Trump's awkward dance with Donald Trump at the inaugural ball

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

awe that's adorable

you think you're some critical, free thinker

Do you all think that?

Is that because Tucker calls you a special little patriot every night?

hahahaha

Are you really this fucking stoopid?

Wait.. Michigan girl so of course you are..

32 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hmm what does the word batshit go with? You do realize she and her buddy Rudy got laughed out of court right?

by a corrupt partisan activist judge - in PA, "judge braun".... nominated by....your buttock obaMao commie.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Keep yer head in the sand or up yer ass Sonny..

Never question the obvious..

I wish woodpecker would grow up and acquire some kind of integrity and smarts. Until then, he is worthless, which is worse than Tex's irrational rants, and other trolls who just demand negative attention. sad.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A few protesters in the northwest? Look woodpecker, Trump lost the election by a cunthair though the skids were greased by a national media with absolutely no scruples and maybe just a pinch of election fraud but what's done is done. Not one Riot. Not one looting not one murdered civilian. So if this election actually came down to a Supreme Court ruling, which it most certainly won't, the fact that you and the squad threatened to burn down the country speaks volumes about the pieces of shit you support.

WSS

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

by a corrupt partisan activist judge - in PA, "judge braun".... nominated by....your buttock obaMao commie.

They can appeal it to the next higher court. Isn't democracy wonderful. And BTW trumpy is asking for a Georgia recount as is his legal right. By law this one is don't by computer since the hand count has already occurred.

Have I missed your commitment to abide by SCOTUS on election results?

Just in case you missed it above. "And if SCOTUS upholds this election of Biden will you finally agree to accept it?"

And yes I will keep hounding you with this Mr. Constitution backer. Money meet mouth.

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They can appeal it to the next higher court. Isn't democracy wonderful. And BTW trumpy is asking for a Georgia recount as is his legal right. By law this one is don't by computer since the hand count has already occurred.

Have I missed your commitment to abide by SCOTUS on election results?

Just in case you missed it above. "And if SCOTUS upholds this election of Biden will you finally agree to accept it?"

And yes I will keep hounding you with this Mr. Constitution backer. Money meet mouth.

your question was answered. I'd say stop being stupid, but you are only interested in trolling garbage.

If it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court, and roberts won't hear it, I don't accept that. If it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court and they let all the illegal votes stand, I don't accept it.

If they rule that certain conditions have to be met, and biden still "wins", so be it.

The damage is done - the election is badly flawed in hard core blue cities.

Me, I expect the cities where all the fraud took place, should have an independent recount of only valid ballots.

It's a complicated issue, not a simplistic one, you simpleton.

So...are you an alcoholic or on some type of addiction? you don't make any sense. You cherry pick without admitting your one sided nonsense. I "demand" that the mass corruption not play a part in this election. MY concern is that like I've said already - is it possible to put all the stuff back into pandora's box back in it and close it for good? Is it possible to put the dangerously corrupt genie back into the bottle?

Is it possible for you to be on principle, instead of hysterical menapausal ? crazy mushroom rage when you post???

Have a nice day.

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

your question was answered. I'd say stop being stupid, but you are only interested in trolling garbage.

If it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court, and roberts won't hear it, I don't accept that. If it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court and they let all the illegal votes stand, I don't accept it.

It's a complicated issue, not a simplistic one, you simpleton.

So now you are just a semi-Costitutionalist. If it fits your agenda then you accept it. Got it.

Between the two of us, I'm the only one who put zero qualifiers on whatever SCOTUS decides. So never try to claim here again you are a pure Constitutionalist, you lying (two can play that game) simpleton (and this one too).

And yes, I give the trumpy admin credit for putting the money up for the vaccines along with the rest of Congress who agreed to it bilaterally. Shocked are you?😱

that is just another stupid troll ASSumption. See, if the Supreme Court lets the unConstitutional voter fraud stand, then that is UNConstitutional. Therefore, I am supporting the Constitution if the U.S. Supreme Court doesn't fix it.

Therefore, STFU.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A few protesters in the northwest? Look woodpecker, Trump lost the election by a cunthair though the skids were greased by a national media with absolutely no scruples and maybe just a pinch of election fraud but what's done is done. Not one Riot. Not one looting not one murdered civilian. So if this election actually came down to a Supreme Court ruling, which it most certainly won't, the fact that you and the squad threatened to burn down the country speaks volumes about the pieces of shit you support.

WSS

You think I just threatened to burn down the country? Fuck you just refuse to read what anyone posts. You and the browns board klan just get dumber and dumber.

Go tell the MAGA morons he lost. Tell them to pull back on the death threats to those certifying the election. Tell the majority of the board he lost. 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So now you are just a semi-Costitutionalist. If it fits your agenda then you accept it. Got it.

Between the two of us, I'm the only one who put zero qualifiers on whatever SCOTUS decides. So never try to claim here again you are a pure Constitutionalist, you lying (two can play that game) simpleton (and this one too).

And yes, I give the trumpy admin credit for putting the money up for the vaccines along with the rest of Congress who agreed to it bilaterally. Shocked are you?😱

That's always been his thing. Hell, he's a semi true conservative in a way. He's against govt interference unless the interference is something he likes. He has no real spine. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You think I just threatened to burn down the country? Fuck you just refuse to read what anyone posts. You and the browns board klan just get dumber and dumber.

Go tell the MAGA morons he lost. Tell them to pull back on the death threats to those certifying the election. Tell the majority of the board he lost. 

hey birdbrain - it was democrat brownshirts who did the death threats to intimidate the two republicans into certifying.

How stupid can you be while bitching at other people at the same time?

you are...

the woodpecker. Now, I'm guessing you are drinking, so you must be the fermented woodpecker.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

That's always been his thing. Hell, he's a semi true conservative in a way. He's against govt interference unless the interference is something he likes. He has no real spine. 

Constitutional government ruling. that is what we need. AS in, judges who rule by OUR AMERICAN ONE AND ONLY CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS, and not like you weasel minded fools that think it should be "changed" to fit  your infantile maniacal extremist sombeitch biases.

At least Hoorta and Tex are intelligent. You are just a birdturd troll, woodpecker.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

hey birdbrain - it was democrat brownshirts who did the death threats to intimidate the two republicans into certifying.

How stupid can you be while bitching at other people at the same time?

you are...

the woodpecker. Now, I'm guessing you are drinking, so you must be the fermented woodpecker.

You don't think there have been any MAGA death threats?

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't think there have been any MAGA death threats?

show us a link. Then I'll post a long list of republicans who have been getting death threats... and you can whine to Hoorta that I'm spamming or something.