THE BROWNS BOARD

National scandal - democrat national systemic voter fraud on huge scale - even involves overseas

calfoxwc

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

You appear jealous that you can't suck it...like the scorned ex girlfriend.  His dick is in your head, Makes you a Dickhead!🤣

Yeah, only a dick sucker what think anyone would be jealous of Cult45 members. You keep on sucking Vamos. If you do what you love for a living, it is never work. 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah, only a dick sucker what think anyone would be jealous of Cult45 members. You keep on sucking Vamos. If you do what you love for a living, it is never work. 

You have TDS real bad...Dickhead!

Trump's

Dick

Syndrome

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Vote count just hit 80 million votes against Cheetos Jesus

Dow over 30k

PA certified results

It's been a good day for Americans.

And the new Coronavirus task force can now meet with the saner members of the Pence team (you know, the ones not still pushing hydroxychloroquine) to start actually doing something useful going forward. Masks anyone? Priority of use and schedule of various vaccines?

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And the new Coronavirus task force can now meet with the saner members of the Pence team (you know, the ones not still pushing hydroxychloroquine) to start actually doing something useful going forward. Masks anyone? Priority of use and schedule of various vaccines?

I hope Dr Stella is on the new team

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny nomenclature for lockdown.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny nomenclature for lockdown.

I don't see any national lockdown. What I see is individual states deciding upon individual counties like Colorado does now. It's quite intricate in fact with ongoing scoring determining decisions for each county. Here is an example in the county where both my older brother and my youngest sister live, effective today. You click on each activity and it gives the details.

https://www.larimer.org/health/communicable-disease/coronavirus-covid-19/safer-at-home

any leftie hear of joe biden? a definition of "legal affidavit" ???

nope.

any leftie - I'll open it up to any leftwing extremist on the forum :

name ONE THING that was good/great for America that obamao and biden accomplished in eight years, and

demented communist joe biden accomplished in forty seven years.

They hate the question, because they hate the truth.