THE BROWNS BOARD

National scandal - democrat national systemic voter fraud on huge scale - even involves overseas

calfoxwc

Let us know when you man up and learn what a LEGAL AFFIDAVIT is, Hoorta.

I would post the definition if you can't find it on the internet.

It's called honest research.  Try it.

Somehow we are bad people for seeing massive fraud right I front of us?

no one can be that blind to not see it.

Thats the sad part, the left knows damn well they cheated and have ignored it willingly because of irrational hate of 1 man.

Or maybe years of blind trust and not mentally capable of opening there eyes to the big picture.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I can't change what you chose to remember. Or what you think happened. 

We've already seen plenty of examples on here of posters completely misremembering the past. Either because they choose too or because their chosen media is feeding it too them 

I can only speak to a president actively undermining our democratic process and his brain dead minions cheering the entire time

Its your story...make it whatever you want.  Talk to me next year when this country is going backwards.  Your guy won.  Grats.  The media will be exalting bidens achievements as society collapses.  I cant wait.

• Thanks 1

· 

“President Trump has done many great things (biggest tax & regulation cuts in history, Space Force, rebuilding our military, fixing the V.A., the Wall), but perhaps the most important of all will be what he is doing now, exposing the massive corruption in our Electoral Process."

9 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Its your story...make it whatever you want.  Talk to me next year when this country is going backwards.  Your guy won.  Grats.  The media will be exalting bidens achievements as society collapses.  I cant wait.

Society collapses?

And you do you call droves of mindless supporters chanting "stop the count" and "count every vote" simultaneously. Mindless supporters that have threatened election officials that say Biden won. Mindless supporters that are really getting into "glorious leader" territory as they claim any news media that isn't 100% pro Trump must be controlled by liberal elites. 

The exact thing posters on here have got their panties in a bunch about for 12 years is actually starting to happen now, but they're the ones pushing it forward

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Society collapses?

And you do you call droves of mindless supporters chanting "stop the count" and "count every vote" simultaneously. Mindless supporters that have threatened election officials that say Biden won. Mindless supporters that are really getting into "glorious leader" territory as they claim any news media that isn't 100% pro Trump must be controlled by liberal elites. 

The exact thing posters on here have got their panties in a bunch about for 12 years is actually starting to happen now, but they're the ones pushing it forward

how long must this ignorant blathering from woodpecker continue.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

says the guy making posts about how glorious leader actually won the election.... 

you don't know the definition of the words you use. Are you still in grade school? that would explain a LOT.

Sure, I believe if all the mass election fraud was deleted out of the count, Pres Trump actually won GA and a few other states easily.

You are so stupid in all your belligerent attacks on what other people say - typical woodpecker - you have nothing else to offer.

I should be nicer to you - maybe you are autistic in real life. That would also explain a lot.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Sure, I believe if all the mass election fraud was deleted out of the count, Pres Trump actually won GA and a few other states easily.

I am so stupidd.

Fixed it for ya since the trumpy team has not and will not present any of that stuff you buy in the courts, only outside the courts. You need to go read the transcript 

between the Mich. judge and Rudy where Rudy clarifies that there was no fraud in voting. He was not going to be stupid enough to lie to the judge when he had zero 

proof to provide in court.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you don't know the definition of the words you use. Are you still in grade school? that would explain a LOT.

You are so stupid in all your belligerent attacks on what other people say - typical woodpecker - you have nothing else to offer.

I should be nicer to you - maybe you are autistic in real life. That would also explain a lot.

Praise glorious leader, right cal? No way he could ever lose. That's what Newsmax told me!

he could lose but they have legal affidavits.

did you learn what those are yet?

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-kayleigh-mcenany-and-rncs-ronna-mcdaniel-reveal-hundreds-of-affidavits-alleging-voter-fraud/

WATCH: Kayleigh McEnany and RNC's Ronna McDaniel reveal hundreds of affidavits alleging voter fraud

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid you racist old fucks that want the USA to return the pre 50s. Hopefully you'll be dead by the corono or natural death when my girls are older. Fuck you fags I'm out losers. Take the L bigots..

Angry Jack Nicholson GIF by Cheezburger - Find & Share on GIPHY

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

Sorry I wasn't arguing, just commenting on all the people that suck this guy's dick even after losing the election. Cult45 sure do love that dick. 

You appear jealous that you can't suck it...like the scorned ex girlfriend.  His dick is in your head, Makes you a Dickhead!🤣