THE BROWNS BOARD

National scandal - democrat national systemic voter fraud on huge scale - even involves overseas

calfoxwc

all hell is going to break loose.

Meanwile, it's a scandal that will never go away, folks. It's larger than just big.

and the evidence is going to come out very soon.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sidney-powell-evidence-voter-fraud-released-online-weekend

Sidney Powell: Evidence of voter fraud could be released online 'by this weekend'

'We're going to have to file several lawsuits'

"

"We will start putting documents online and sending them to people like you, as soon as we possibly can," Powell said. "I would hope that we could start that by this weekend."

She described the volume of evidence her team has received as a "tsunami," though so far Trump's lawyers have held back most of what they claim to have.

"We've unearthed a global, criminal conspiracy that is just mind-blowing. And we've only scratched a tip of the iceberg," Powell asserted.

On Thursday, Powell and the other members of President Donald Trump's legal team alleged that communist Venezuela and George Soros interfered in the U.S. election through weaknesses in Dominion Voting Systems software. Trump's lawyers claim to be in possession of an affidavit from "one very strong witness" who will testify that technological insecurities in Dominion's voting machines made it possible for votes cast for Trump to be switched to former vice president Joe Biden.

This witness, Powell told Beck, "was sitting at [Venezuelan communist dictator] Hugo Chavez's right hand" and personally saw how Dominion's voting machines were manipulated to change the results of elections in the communist nation.

"
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all hell is going to break loose.

Meanwile, it's a scandal that will never go away, folks. It's larger than just big.

and the evidence is going to come out very soon.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sidney-powell-evidence-voter-fraud-released-online-weekend

Sidney Powell: Evidence of voter fraud could be released online 'by this weekend'

'We're going to have to file several lawsuits'

"

"We will start putting documents online and sending them to people like you, as soon as we possibly can," Powell said. "I would hope that we could start that by this weekend."

She described the volume of evidence her team has received as a "tsunami," though so far Trump's lawyers have held back most of what they claim to have.

"We've unearthed a global, criminal conspiracy that is just mind-blowing. And we've only scratched a tip of the iceberg," Powell asserted.

On Thursday, Powell and the other members of President Donald Trump's legal team alleged that communist Venezuela and George Soros interfered in the U.S. election through weaknesses in Dominion Voting Systems software. Trump's lawyers claim to be in possession of an affidavit from "one very strong witness" who will testify that technological insecurities in Dominion's voting machines made it possible for votes cast for Trump to be switched to former vice president Joe Biden.

This witness, Powell told Beck, "was sitting at [Venezuelan communist dictator] Hugo Chavez's right hand" and personally saw how Dominion's voting machines were manipulated to change the results of elections in the communist nation.

"

I hope they throw the book at those slimey cocksuckers!

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

so many of have been conned so hard... damn

There is nothing here, nothing. Trump is a whining baby and you're all lining up to blindly defend your king. 

I wonder at what  point you'll realize he lost

Not longer than we heard......russia...russia...russia...

• Upvote 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/powell-servers-were-confiscated-from-electronic-voting-company-in-germany-and-it-was-our-forces-that-got-them/ar-BB1bdyvh?fbclid=IwAR2Wn5ExWwaDCdFAEPEbMgRubuw2W5_Yxmy8JgFc0oJVEY7_Fkj-Mt5PnrQ&ocid=uxbndlbing

Powell claimed to have evidence of the “massive influence of communist money through Venezuela, Cuba, and likely China, and interference with our elections."

"The Dominion Voting Systems, the Smartmatic technology software ... were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one constitutional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out,” Powell stated. "Trump won by a landslide, and we are going to prove it, and we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom.”

34 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Not longer than we heard......russia...russia...russia...

I can't change what you chose to remember. Or what you think happened. 

We've already seen plenty of examples on here of posters completely misremembering the past. Either because they choose too or because their chosen media is feeding it too them 

I can only speak to a president actively undermining our democratic process and his brain dead minions cheering the entire time

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-judge-throws-out-trump-lawsuit-biden-win

Oh...my mistake. I forgot FoxNews is no longer on the approved reading list.

Try Newsmax.  They are trying to take over Fox's audience of cultists. Kind of funny it says the same thing as my original that cal tried to sluff off because it was Huffington.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/998167/18

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

so many of have been conned so hard... damn

There is nothing here, nothing. Trump is a whining baby and you're all lining up to blindly defend your king. 

I wonder at what  point you'll realize he lost

Woody asks Rudy a question  🤣

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Try Newsmax.  They are trying to take over Fox's audience of cultists. Kind of funny it says the same thing as my original that cal tried to sluff off because it was Huffington.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/998167/18

It is a smart business model, but it is bad for our country.

Basically "hey, there is a whole group of the country right now that only wants to hear things they agree with, which at this point means nonsense about Trump winning the election. Even Fox isn't giving them what they want. We could totally capitalize on that. We'll just force feed them bullshit. Hire anyone far right too. The people other news sites wouldn't touch. This is going to be a gold mine!"

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It is a smart business model, but it is bad for our country.

Basically "hey, there is a whole group of the country right now that only wants to hear things they agree with, which at this point means nonsense about Trump winning the election. Even Fox isn't giving them what they want. We could totally capitalize on that. We'll just force feed them bullshit. Hire anyone far right too. The people other news sites wouldn't touch. This is going to be a gold mine!"

That free speech thing really irritates you doesn't it. 😥

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

That free speech thing really irritates you doesn't it. 😥

I mean if a company can make money by funneling garbage to "sheep" that think everyone else is the "sheep", more power to them. 

It isn't necessarily ethical or good for the country as a whole... but nothing illegal. So is Capitalism 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean if a company can make money by funneling garbage to "sheep" that think everyone else is the "sheep", more power to them. 

It's the business model of the MSM..

See, I'm old enough to remember when the media largely reported the news..

I'm betting mommy still wipes yer ass with these

RPBWU80__31_1500x.jpg?v=1549313659

again, stupid liberals demand facts not matter.

they go by their twisted emotions.

Just ONE LEGAL AFFIDAVIT - a whistleblower said that person was INSTRUCTED by the supervisor to cheat, and was TRAINED to cheat. SHE WAS INSTRUCTED TO IGNORE SIGNATURE CHECKING.

another LEGAL AFFIDAVIT said in the middle hours of the morning, when they were supposedly closed but weren't (no republican poll watchers) trucks came in from out of state, with ballots in garbage cans boxes, pallets of them, many, many...

ALL for BIDEN.

that is just two affidavits of about a thousand.

so carry on with your antagonistic swimming in Egypt, but facts are facts, they are legit.

Ah, the new world. Where up is down, left is right, water isn't wet, the sky isn't blue. Everything is a fraud unless it fits the narrative of a certain group of people. This place has to be the deepest darkest corner of the internet. I guess if Trump tweets "I won the election" enough times it will somehow become reality.

"You tell it's black when I know that it's white" - Phil Collins

crap. another ignorant troll that doesn't look up anything, like...

the definition of

LEGAL AFFIDAVIT.

and there are about a thousand of them.

just once, look it up and go by the accurate definition of the world.

ANY word.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Ah, the new world. Where up is down, left is right, water isn't wet, the sky isn't blue. Everything is a fraud unless it fits the narrative of a certain group of people. This place has to be the deepest darkest corner of the internet. I guess if Trump tweets "I won the election" enough times it will somehow become reality.

"You tell it's black when I know that it's white" - Phil Collins

Of course the more important thing in Trumpland- lies are truth, and the truth is a lie....  

Regarding Trump's latest lackey lawyer Sidney....   Probably a tusnami of nothing.... You can allege anything on Twitter or Newsmax.  Poker time Syd...  show your hand (in court) - or fold.