THE BROWNS BOARD

The leftwing invalid resistance - now a REAL resistance is going to start

calfoxwc

and the left hasn't seen anything like what they did for the last eight years.

"let's all come together since WE think we won"

a whole mountain of bs.

https://spectator.org/trump-challenge-election-results/

After Four Years of ‘the Resistance,’ Trump Is Right to Challenge the Election Results
If denying President Trump’s legitimacy for the past five years was okay, why is taking this one to court suddenly a threat to democracy?

OUR Constitution/Bill of RIGHTS are GOD-GIVEN and "hell no, we won't go" to 1984

https://redstate.com/diary/heartlandinstitute/2020/11/20/resistance-is-for-now-an-appropriate-response-to-the-possible-biden-presidency-n282770

Resistance Is, For Now, an Appropriate Response to the Possible Biden Presidency

On 11/20/2020 at 9:50 PM, calfoxwc said:

OUR Constitution/Bill of RIGHTS are GOD-GIVEN and "hell no, we won't go" to 1984

https://redstate.com/diary/heartlandinstitute/2020/11/20/resistance-is-for-now-an-appropriate-response-to-the-possible-biden-presidency-n282770

Resistance Is, For Now, an Appropriate Response to the Possible Biden Presidency

Damn I take a week off to get away from the insanity in the Carolina mountains, and nothing has changed- the Red State crap & denial of reality is still waist deep around here.  1984? Well- Trump thinks if he repeats the lie that he won the election often enough, anyone who isn't a brain dead MAGA will start to believe it.  :D  Allegations mean nothing with out proof- and to date, there's about none. Trump's batting average in court is approaching .000 

WE ARE THE BIDEN.... RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.  

Trump knows he lost- or else he wouldn't be doing everything in his power to make life difficult for Joe. Just a vengeful little tyrant who's reign of error comes to an end January 20th.   

if you want to give your senile mafioso biden great big smoochies, I don't want to hear about it. There is proof, but you are so arrogant you can't admit it.

AGAIN - go look up what a LEGAL AFFIDAVIT is.

really. go look it up. They don't have to share it with you, your highness. Doesn't surprise me you identify as

a borg. I thought you simpletons loved whistleblowers, but your hypocrisy shows, eh? NOW you hate them.

Well, there are hundreds and hundreds, about a thousand of LEGAL AFFIDAVITS.

Really. Be quiet just a second, and go research it.

" We have hundreds of affidavits from Americans all over the Country testifying under OATH to voting irregularities. It’s reported that vans, trash cans, and boxes full of ballots for Biden were brought in to be counted during the early morning hours without Republican poll watchers. "

Here is one of Hoorta's Heroes:

https://redstate.com/streiff/2020/11/21/new-york-magazine-art-critic-seems-to-advocate-genocide-of-republicans-n283430

New York Magazine Art Critic Seems to Advocate Genocide of Republicans

another Hoorta Hero:

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2020/11/21/joyce-carol-oates-berkeley-california-pandemic-trump-holocaust-n283464

UC Berkeley Professor Compares Trump Supporters to Germans Enabling the Holocaust

you would think that someone with a medical background would grow up and smell the truth -

the PRESIDENT TRUMP VACCINE is nearly a miracle - never before has a PRESIDENT TRUMP FAST TRACK

been accomplished.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Damn I take a week off to get away from the insanity in the Carolina mountains, and nothing has changed- the Red State crap & denial of reality is still waist deep around here.  1984? Well- Trump thinks if he repeats the lie that he won the election often enough, anyone who isn't a brain dead MAGA will start to believe it.  :D  Allegations mean nothing with out proof- and to date, there's about none. Trump's batting average in court is approaching .000 

Trump knows he lost- or else he wouldn't be doing everything in his power to make life difficult for Joe. Just a vengeful little tyrant who's reign of error comes to an end January 20th.   

The denial of reality lies with you. Voter fraud is real. You know its real, and how coincidental that it always happens to be the demonrats that are complicit.   And in case you didn't get all the news mountain man, Trumps legal team  includes Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, both having impeccable reputations and would not risk their reputations over some frivolous claims of voter fraud. Lin Wood won the Nick Sandman libel suit against you liberal vermin if you recall.

I would tend to believe what those two have to say over some imbecile just coming down from the Carolina mountains.

• Haha 2

Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to “flip” at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election? Hopefully the Courts and/or Legislatures will have the COURAGE to do what has to be done to maintain the integrity of our Elections, and the United States of America itself. THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, only YOU know the truth

YOU know what REALLY happened

You've seen the memes. You've seen the Q drops

YOU'RE just too smart!

hey witless woodpecker, have you figured out what a LEGAL AFFIDAVIT is yet?

look it up, Hoorta and Tex cry at the thought of learning something legit. You going to cry woodpecker tears too?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

The denial of reality lies with you. Voter fraud is real. You know its real, and how coincidental that it always happens to be the demonrats that are complicit.   And in case you didn't get all the news mountain man, Trumps legal team  includes Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, both having impeccable reputations and would not risk their reputations over some frivolous claims of voter fraud. Lin Wood won the Nick Sandman libel suit against you liberal vermin if you recall.

I would tend to believe what those two have to say over some imbecile just coming down from the Carolina mountains.

Let me make it more plain to you- so maybe you can buy a clue intellectually superior one.  I don't particularly like mud wrestling with a pig- but you've had it coming.  

LOL- smartypants. You have no fucking clue what I know- or don't know.  I don't give a rat's ass about Sidney & Lyn's standing as lawyers. FWIW, they are- in fact- risking their reputations.  More on that in a second. You're dreaming of an OJ Simpson verdict in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary Joe Biden is going to be the next president. Deal with it. Fucking amazing there was zero voter fraud in North Carolina where Trump won by a 74,000 vote margin- a smaller margin than what he's contesting tooth and nail in Michigan. I don't see Joe contesting the results there asshole. :D Pennsylvania and Michigan are certifying their results Monday. Republican Georgia already did- on a recount no less.  It's OVER,  Grover- and has been for weeks.   

Massive voter fraud is only real in your (and some other) deranged MAGAs minds.   Frivolous? Massive? Show your cards IN COURT Sidney. Or go home.  Blabbering on NewsMax doesn't count.  Latest legal embarrassments for Team Trump?   One challenge dismissed by a judge "with prejudice".  In simple layman's terms for you Gorka- that means get the hell out of my court -and stop wasting my time with your weak shit. In a different state, Trump's fraud claims got laughed out of court so badly the judge threatened to have Trump's lawyers pay the state's legal fees their assertions were so lame. Wonder why some of DT's lawyers quit? They were in fear of getting sanctioned if they kept dragging Trump's legal garbage into court. The critique of  Ghool-liani's  court appearance by another election lawyer expert can be summed up in a few words "embarrassing, ignorant of constitutional law".  Not surprising that we saw his shit for brains leaking out in that interview.   

PS- see my comment at the bottom....  

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to “flip” at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election? Hopefully the Courts and/or Legislatures will have the COURAGE to do what has to be done to maintain the integrity of our Elections, and the United States of America itself. THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!

Still Tweeting imaginary allegations I see. Certainly not enough to "flip" four states... Integrity? You don't have a 1\2 ounce of it in your entire body Cheetos. Yup, the world is watching for sure.  Watching the last gasps of a guy who is going to ridiculous insane lengths to not have to admit he lost an election. 

Legislatures? OMG- you and Gorka need to put your thinking caps on for a second and realize what that exactly means.  OTOH hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes? There's no proof of that to date Orangie- and you damn well know it, but keep on keeping up with "the big lie".   Trump is perfectly willing to have tens of millions of valid votes tossed out in multiple states- so their legislatures can overrule the popular vote- to appoint pro-Trump Electoral College voters. He already tried that gambit- and failed in Michigan.  That is truly undemocratic. A gambit two bit Banana Republic Dictators do when the election results say "they lost"...   

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you would think that someone with a medical background would grow up and smell the truth -

the PRESIDENT TRUMP VACCINE is nearly a miracle - never before has a PRESIDENT TRUMP FAST TRACK

been accomplished.

Great- one accomplishment. Too bad his denial of reality has cost 100s of thousands of lives to covid and counting.  You forget "it's going away November 4th?" Um don't think so Donnie.  We're "fast tracking" to 435k deaths (I'll assume you know the significance of that number) thanks to you- be a very proud denier of the seriousness of the situation for months.  And take that Quack Doc out to Mar-a-Lago with you in January.  

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Great- one accomplishment. Too bad his denial of reality has cost 100s of thousands of lives to covid and counting.  You forget "it's going away November 4th?" Um don't think so Donnie.  We're "fast tracking" to 435k deaths thanks to you- be a very proud denier of the seriousness of the situation for months.  And take that Quack Doc out to Mar-a-Lago with you in January.  

What happened to Influenza / Pneumonia deaths (plus others) ?

Outside of a handful of Governors forcing "Covid" patients into Nursing Homes the total death rate is about normal.

How many articles of backtracking on real Covid deaths do you need to see ?

H1N1 was/is far worse, and you didn't hear a peep out of O & Byedem on their watch - they never restocked either after the fact.

Yes, Covid is real, but it's not the F'ing Black Plague - it's about control, exactly what you've all given these Tyrants.

Oddly, they're (Tyrants) D's and RINO's   .   .   .  

16 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Outside of a handful of Governors forcing "Covid" patients into Nursing Homes the total death rate is about normal.

How many articles of backtracking on real Covid deaths do you need to see ?

H1N1 was/is far worse, and you didn't hear a peep out of O & Byedem on their watch - they never restocked either after the fact.

Yes, Covid is real, but it's not the F'ing Black Plague - it's about control, exactly what you've all given these Tyrants.

Oddly, they're (Tyrants) D's and RINO's   .   .   .  

I trust John Hopkins data. You trust Trump, and unsubstantiated conspiracy crap.  'Nuff said....   

Trump had three years to "restock". 

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts  data to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes"

I don't even know why I bother to respond to some of the reality deniers on this board. Believe whatever you want to. 

H1N1 500k deaths worldwide deaths. Covid? over one million and counting. The odds of you dying from covid are significantly worse than H1N1....  

49 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

What's going on now/is about to take place will destroy the Government.

Revolution 2.0 - long overdue.

You are correct. Should Trump succeed in changing the course of this election- Democracy as you know it is over.   And there would be a revolution- just not the one you're imagining.   Want a clue?  The French stormed the Bastille.... 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

Does the italicized bit above stand true for the countless baseless allegations the left wing party has made for a number of years now? Or are we not emotionally strong and intellectually honest enough to turn the mirror on ourselves. 

There's much better evidence for voter fraud than there was for Bret kavanaugh being a gang rapist, for instance. 

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

You are correct. Should Trump succeed in changing the course of this election- Democracy as you know it is over.   And there would be a revolution- just not the one you're imagining.   Want a clue?  The French stormed the Bastille.... 

No it actually wouldn't. Of course you're blind hatred of trump makes it impossible for you to deal with the situation reasonably. First of all we aren't and never wore a democracy and for good reason. Reason being the ruling class Washington Jefferson et cetera didn't want the people interfering in their power. The ruling class decided they want Trump out he was an anomaly a glaring reminder that people got sick of the establishment. They will make sure that doesn't happen again. Our system of pretending the people decide is a lot like student council. They can have all the votes and referendums they want but they really aren't going to override the school administration.

Like Paul Simon wrote "laugh about it shut about it when you've got to choose anyway you look at it you lose."

I think you have the rest of the squad should settle in for 2 years of defending the idiot you voted for rather than whining about the president you ran out AB office. and at least for a second you should consider your hypocrisy as you railed about Trump's dirty dealings I don't doubt you will ignore the whitewash for the next 24 months.

Think how hilarious it will be if the Republicans take the House and Senate at the midterms and watch a full-scale Witch Hunt against Joe and his crooked son and Biden's record of influence peddling. Even more funny will be watching you guys go to the mattresses to defend Biden.

WSS

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

That’s the question among health care workers, they would like an answer to.

Of course the delusional Libs really don’t give a fuck, they just want to blame every death on COVID.

But yet again....Libs don’t really want the truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I can tell you that a common HAI (healthcare associated infection. It used to be called a hospital aquired infection but they changed the language in an effort to deflect blame for nasty hospital conditions) is VAP or ventilator associated pneumonia. 

Being that they're putting primarily old people in poor condition on ventilators for long periods of time I'd be very interested to know how many of them developed VAP shortly after being intubated that directly caused their deaths or significantly contributed to it. 

We'll never know though because literally no one is honest about anything at this point.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 9:53 PM, hoorta said:

And where were your and your fellow demonrats  cries of  "threat to our democracy" when for three years we had to endure you scumbags underhanded attempts to try and delegitimize Trumps election, huh? That episode was the most fraudulent and corrupt "investigation" ever undertaken in this country.

You fucking can't tell me that if in this election the circumstances were reversed you fucking hypocrites wouldn't want a thorough investigation into voter fraud. 

There are over 150 sworn affidavits from American citizens and election officials who witnessed voter fraud. There were ZERO from the Russian collusion hoax, so of course you demonrats would be pushing hard to reverse the results this election.

You should welcome this investigation. You should want to know that your guy was elected by the people... legally.  But you don't give a fuck, by any means possible get Trump out of there. You are one disingenuous rotten to the core hypocrite trying to come off as the opposite. It obviously isn't working.

• Upvote 1

Charley Reese's Final column!
A very interesting column. COMPLETELY NEUTRAL.
Be sure to Read the Poem at the end..
Charley Reese's final column for the Orlando Sentinel... He has been a journalist for 49 years. He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN.
Be sure to read the Tax List at the end.
This is about as clear and easy to understand as it can be. The article below is completely neutral, neither anti-republican or democrat. Charlie Reese, a retired reporter for the Orlando Sentinel, has hit the nail directly on the head, defining clearly who it is that in the final analysis must assume responsibility for the judgments made that impact each one of us every day. It's a short but good read. Worth the time. Worth remembering!

545 vs. 300,000,000 People
-By Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.
I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.
Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits.. ( The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.)
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House?( John Boehner. He is the leader of the majority party. He and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. ) If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to. [The House has passed a budget but the Senate has not approved a budget in over three years. The President's proposed budgets have gotten almost unanimous rejections in the Senate in that time. ]
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.
If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan ..
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.
There are no insoluble government problems.
Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.
Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.
Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible. They, and they alone, have the power.
They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses. Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees... We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!
Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
What you do with this article now that you have read it... is up to you.
This might be funny if it weren't so true.
Be sure to read all the way to the end:
Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!
Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.
Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.
Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...
Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'
When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'
I hope this goes around THE USA at least 545 times!!! YOU can help it get there!!!
  • Thanks 2

and it's going to get a LOT WORSE if? biden/hooris take over.

man made goober warning taxes on...

cows, campfires, auto emissions, miles driven, going out of state, farmer's tractors and equipment,

mmgw tax on building a home, tax on food, giant taxes on ammo and guns, outlawing hunting and fishing,

mmgw on campers, trailers, any purchase, mmgw on flights, owning property, electricity....

you name it. They will have to squeeze money to pay for their third world voting base, and to pay the rest of the world for kickbacks

like the corrupt biden family got.

and, of course, they will need a hell of a lot of money for ... keeping the peace, meaning, keeping conservatives from protesting against the new socialist age.

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

And where were your and your fellow demonrats  cries of  "threat to our democracy" when for three years we had to endure you scumbags underhanded attempts to try and delegitimize Trumps election, huh? That episode was the most fraudulent and corrupt "investigation" ever undertaken in this country.

You fucking can't tell me that if in this election the circumstances were reversed you fucking hypocrites wouldn't want a thorough investigation into voter fraud. Yes I can tell you that. I wouldn't like the results, but I'd accept them. I'm not like your liar in chief. Hypocrite?  Why isn't Trump investigating massive voter fraud in North Carolina, a state he won by a smaller margin than Michigan? There's only fraud in the states I LOST. :D 

There are over 150 sworn affidavits from American citizens and election officials who witnessed voter fraud. There were ZERO from the Russian collusion hoax, so of course you demonrats would be pushing hard to reverse the results this election.

You should welcome this investigation. You should want to know that your guy was elected by the people... legally.  But you don't give a fuck, by any means possible get Trump out of there. You are one disingenuous rotten to the core hypocrite trying to come off as the opposite. It obviously isn't working.

You're a fucking Trump ass kisser... Pound salt....  Already said it- affidavits mean jack shit until they're actually filed with a court. If they're proved not factual, you're in trouble. Biden hasn't even taken office yet- and Trump is doing his damndest to delegitimize his presidency. 

Trumps record in court to date. 1 for 40  Batting an incredible .025  Is that thorough enough for you? Lame shit getting laughed out of court.  His hotshot attorney Sidney kicked off the team for whacko conspiracy crap.  Trump's entire attempt to "win" when he lost in a landslide (by bigger margins in key states than he carried in 2016) was nothing less than a subversion of the entire voting process. And a threat to democracy in general.  Then then on top of it, the asshole fires the head of DHC because he doesn't like what he factually said about the most secure election in history. Said it way back Gorka- I don't like assholes, and apparently the majority of American voters agree with me. Proof? Down ballot, Republicans did quite well. 

That's why Trump lost Gorka. My way or the highway.  Shitcan anyone who dares disagree with me. Name calling jerk. Privately- Sleepy Joe, Skank Hillary, and Pocahontas are laughing their asses off. OMG- there's even a Wiki article about the abusive derogatory names Cheetos has used- it's quite extensive, and a major reason in my book why Trumpty Dumpty had to go. :D  Simple equation- if you want respect- then give it.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump   

If he 1\2 behaved responsibly as an adult (and taken the covid crisis seriously, not going out playing golf while Americans died).  He'd have won another term easily. Still acting like a petulant 3 year old who's been told he can't play in the sandbox anymore. Basement Biden? Supposedly Trump's consoling himself now hanging out in the White House basement stuffing his piehole on comfort fast food. I voted adult 2020. Keep on defending your pathologically lying vindictive maniac to the bitter end. 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:49 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

Does the italicized bit above stand true for the countless baseless allegations the left wing party has made for a number of years now? Or are we not emotionally strong and intellectually honest enough to turn the mirror on ourselves. 

There's much better evidence for voter fraud than there was for Bret kavanaugh being a gang rapist, for instance. 

Said it in a post directed to Gorka... Voter fraud is currently batting .025 in court.   :D  More than a few of those judges are Republicans too.  Trump (sort of) threw in the towel- but not without another one of his 20,000 lies.  

"Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and available facts," Emily Murphy wrote. "I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official -- including those who work at the White House or GSA -- with regard to the substance or timing of my decision. To be clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination." 

DT - "Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."   Hmmm, really Donnie?  Emily said she had no contact from the White House... 

BTW, They're only baseless allegations if you're looking at them through a right wing lens. 

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Biden Trump hasn't even taken office yet- and Trump  The Democrats are doing their damndest to delegitimize his presidency. 

Funny how changing just a couple of words, and we’ve got the 2016 Presidential election in a nutshell Larry.

• Upvote 1