Sign in to follow this  
jiggins7919

Myles Garrett on COVID-19 List

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Browns D showed really well without Myles there. Never thought that could happen.

Defense really showed up. 

Sendajo is still absolute dog shit. Hope Harrison is ok. 

6 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Sorry, this one flew under the Radar. 

So they had a wavier claim in, the Bengals had one as well as the 49ers and Raiders.

Bengals brought them in, he fail the physical so they waived him.

same with the 49ers. 

I think it falls to the Browns if they want to bring him in. It’s confusing how he failed a physical for two teams. He did have a groin issue earlier in the year but he was playing for the Falcons before they cut him.

Let's all pray the Browns pull their claim. They need a headcase on defense like a hole in the head. 

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Let's all pray the Browns pull their claim. They need a headcase on defense like a hole in the head. 

Ya, I don’t know. Seems like a no risk situation. 

After reading more about it though, I guess he was out the two previous games for the Falcons for that groin injury. I’m not sure how they were allowed to cut him if he was injuried. I didn’t think that was allowed

N-TDjcRoBVJCELBSuc1LCL0EEcwfz9SYYgb1QInrIw4whIOXTQibf0FCB7qsi-UL97Xr_vehHQtrYdg1buWYe3QuCPIhWvI5_D_q3g1dfO4KvnVCtZtX2us9XMnXSYm4vWp_-4_DR2qlfMXRdqnKymh44jSBHKQB36yBY9bFhD2FKjJ3VTK65DwmLeSqQ2Gj8Xp3BGbJV4vKc-C67Uh4DOAhipFAm-sZW4fl6LHwlJBpA2oS1YaO9YDy-u1Lb6RrVJSoCp2GKTczWyMnt4QehciBbUDl478PI8WHxqZ4DWDxyEMY0UYhm02qJ-L0AcWKCHg3oXsOl3JgzMWTAOgHm-Dh85EDmEPuAFU6kcgYeKwT19wR89W7bwkcuLFtliZqJJ5-YAHZrt96EcTb1ApsgTyb0lANoR6CuN04CM-Oh0Bz33YGu9IQM6-zgeYEYS14h6qhVJI9as1M1Kb7kOJImSZd5gtUtPxHzQjG_vVssUel6adRZscNjn9vfVznb7zp0pmwqPb8r2bxQaMPm4MygOI1Bcuw5Vrz5lEDcqj3_Rj9V_KfGhMpLxPg5DOGZ0o5olwHM8QiOiG0-FG5v_gxAU8GkVJZAfEBScv6SWw_I45QBSBz7KuS0rMaXNAdT36QtC-Jc0W3lPnXZs9HsVsXXe4cjjbbY1JOPEzkK_a4_DdO1RAOGuVdzil1ifWrng=w463-h617-no?authuser=0    I'll let the biggest Shelton Richardson fan..." known to my-kind" have this post.. He would have loved today! 

(dad) We saw a veteran DT named Shelton Richardson.. Take a mic 🎤. Veteran leading this defense earlier in the week. Pleading for teammates to make a name for themselves with your new opts.. I can only start with the play of O. Vernon today.. It also took this quiet veteran to shine today too.. Wow did he play hard! We'll need *that version of Vernon the rest of the way..

(me)- "drop the mic 🎤 now Pops"?  (Dad)- "No" I got more, let me tell you" 😂

(dad🎤) Ever heard of our DE from our PS we brought up yesterday? Cameron Malveaux.. Well Joe Woods must have known what he was receiving from San Fran.. Go Have a Day for yourself young  Mal'! 😂..  2 tackles & the forced fumble in the red-zone to keep Philly from the early lead..      Big Shelton would like to see you in his office 🤓  Welcome Cameron!

(me) 🎤 "Got More?"... (Dad) 🎤 "well damn son, I'm just getting started" 😂  

Next Up?  (dad🎤) We hit Carson Wentz 10 times.. Denzel Ward caused the floater that Taki Housed. Housed? They're all Great Plays. 😂      Vernon sacked Wentz 3 times.. My daddy Shelton Richardson smacked Wentz twice more & had 4 tackles, but was scary good all day today. Run plays or scaring Wentz off his spots all day, Richardson was.. 😂 

Oh Yeah, That other guy that made a name? 😂

(me) 🎤 yes Pops, bring it, post ending.. (Dad) 🎤 your damn skippy I will 😂 

Adrian Clayborn..step right up & welcome to The Land ya damn old hippy 😂. 3 tackles. 1.5 sacks (.5 to Ogun) 2 QB hits & another huge forced fumble to Clayborn's credit...

the Dad mic Drop 🎤

Dad would have turned 85 years young today 🎂....  He would have been no prouder than what "his man" Shelton Richardson brought all game week.. Special thanks to Shelton & our Cleveland Browns for making this a real special day for this kid

(me)🎤 Love ya, Dad... we got our victory phone call in on your day.. You did so well👍 Happy Birthday!

In closing.. Get Well Myles Garrett!!  This defense had your back today! 

Ward has a calf injury, but he should be ready to go Sunday.....

we're still laughing over Baker's happy dance as Chubb powered down the field...