THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben sets new record

One Post

On 11/20/2020 at 6:05 PM, The Gipper said:

****  Nick Chubb running out of bounds at the  1 yard line made the Texans game a 1 score game.  Otherwise it likely would have been a 10 pt. win.  While that play worked out, I still don't think it was necessary for him to do. 

Nick agrees with you

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Oh look at this dink, or is it a dunk? Several more just like it today. 

OOOH.....he had all of 8.34 yards per completion.  On  32 of 46 for 267 yards....

Baker Mayfield today averaged more than double that:   16.83 yards.   MORE THAN DOUBLE.   And less than half the number of throws....only  22 total attempts. 

One of these statistics is impressive. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's a damn shame the actual Browns didn't put up half the fight vs the Steelers early this season as Gipper does against Steelers fans. 

To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.

You're welcome.

At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine.  Either that or he is truly a masochist. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

OOOH.....he had all of 8.34 yards per completion.  On  32 of 46 for 267 yards....

Baker Mayfield today averaged more than double that:   16.83 yards.   MORE THAN DOUBLE.   And less than half the number of throws....only  22 total attempts. 

One of these statistics is impressive. 

It's the throw dumbass.  He was off his back foot, threw outside the numbers on a perfect ball. I don't give a shit about baker. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.

You're welcome.

At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine.  Either that or he is truly a masochist. 

What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth. 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

It's the throw dumbass.  He was off his back foot, threw outside the numbers on a perfect ball. I don't give a shit about baker. 

I didn't even bother looking at your one throw. 

Dink Dunk.   More than double.   8.34 vs.  16.83.   

And FYI, neither Baker nor anyone else gives a shit about you.  Hell, if it were not for me pulling your wings off...no one here would bother to even interact with you. 

Except when you cater our tailgate. 

And hell....you must be laying in wait to poke you like  bear.  I haven't been on here for like 3-4  hours, but the minute I post a reply, you are there 30 seconds later.  Is your life lived just waiting for me to respond to one of your posts? Sounds like you are stalking me. 

12 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth. 

Oh, I have kicked your ass up and down the county.  You are just too dumb to know it.  And also, now you are just a fucking liar. I never said any such thing about the Steeler's OL.   If I recall when I did my unit comparisons I stated that the Browns and the Steelers had fairly even  OLs...both of which I said could be among the best in the league, and that has apparently proven to be the case. 

I said our  RBs and WRs and TEs were better.   (WRs were....until we lost OBJ...and before it seemed that Claypool developed.) I said our DLs and our DBs were close to even.  (again, before the Browns lost two potential DB starters.....but they are still about even likely even then).  But obviously, the Steelers LB corps is much superior.  Steelers have 3 Ist round picks there,   Browns have invested nothing close to that (a 3rd rounder is the highest pick in Browns LB corps...and that guy did get a pick 6 today.). 

19 hours ago, Vagitron said:

True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here? 

In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.

In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.

On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.

😂

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Classic!!!

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him. 

So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention. 

59 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Facebook-After-a-big-win-Ben-Roethlisber

Two guys on your roster right now are roped up in sexual assault allegations. Winslow is out raping old widows too. You may want to let this one die. The only thing Ben rapes is the afc north, specifically the Browns. Kudos to baker for finally taking the wins record from Ben at first energy. 😂

18 hours ago, Vagitron said:

So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention. 

I am already at the point where I am old and my body starts to let me down.....you must not read any of the rest of this board or you would know my issues lately.

And yes, you are an attention whore, and I am one of your Johns who lets you fulfill your purpose of letting you give me a cyber blow job.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am already at the point where I am old and my body starts to let me down.....you must not read any of the rest of this board or you would know my issues lately.

And yes, you are an attention whore, and I am one of your Johns who lets you fulfill your purpose of letting you give me a cyber blow job.  

You are correct, I don't read the rest of the board. If I were an attention whore I'd be here everyday. Check your post count and the length of time you've been here and then pick a new attention whore. I've got a mirror. 

48 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You are correct, I don't read the rest of the board. If I were an attention whore I'd be here everyday. Check your post count and the length of time you've been here and then pick a new attention whore. I've got a mirror. 

So, you are a narcissist....only reading posts where your name comes up....looking at yourself in the mirror.  Yep, you are an attention whore...but you dedicate all your attention to yourself apparently.   We should call you Lady Marmalade. 

Gitchy gitchy yaya dada.