THE BROWNS BOARD

Mars in 3D

Tour2ma

Not to shit on your thread, I just don't understand the fascination with Mars. What are the odds of all the trillions and trillions of planets in the universe that this one is the only planet known to support life? Why don't we stop wasting money  exploring places like this and use it to improve our own planet?

10 hours ago, Neo said:

Not to shit on your thread, I just don't understand the fascination with Mars. What are the odds of all the trillions and trillions of planets in the universe that this one is the only planet known to support life? Why don't we stop wasting money  exploring places like this and use it to improve our own planet?

Space exploration is important.  And the budget is much lower than other programs.  For every $1 the federal government spends on NASA, it spends $98 on social programs. In other words, if we cut spending on social programs by a mere one percent, we could very nearly double NASA’s budget.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Space exploration is important.  And the budget is much lower than other programs.  For every $1 the federal government spends on NASA, it spends $98 on social programs. In other words, if we cut spending on social programs by a mere one percent, we could very nearly double NASA’s budget.

Or, if we did not award massively bloated contracts to defense contractors who request $4000 for a hammer or for weapons that never come to fruition and who pay their CEOs tens of millions of dollars....we could do the same. 

17 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No thats the democratic scum low lifes.

Here is a clue for you that I would know that you likely don't because you are neither smart nor experienced as am I:  very poor people on welfare do not have ANY political party affiliation. Most of them have never voted in an election nor likely have a clue how to. 

35 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Here is a clue for you that I would know that you likely don't because you are neither smart nor experienced as am I:  very poor people on welfare do not have ANY political party affiliation. Most of them have never voted in an election nor likely have a clue how to. 

I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:16 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

50 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

You'll never know.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You'll never know.

The answer is FA.  I have done government service for at least like  37 years nows,  some of which was spent dealing with the poor.  

And trust me....very few of them vote or have party affiliation.   Maybe a higher percentage came out this year.....there was greater turnout all around. But in poor communities I am sure you would see far less than 50% turnout. 

On 11/21/2020 at 11:33 PM, Neo said:

And yet on it's way to Mars for a landing in Feb. is the rover Perseverance who's primary mission is to discover whether Mars ever had life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseverance_(rover)

On 11/24/2020 at 4:27 PM, The Gipper said:

I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,

This, coming from someone who cried desperately in defense of the female forum owner who despised the term "mask"..

Kind of hypocritical don't ya think?

11 hours ago, Axe said:

This, coming from someone who cried desperately in defense of the female forum owner who despised the term "mask"..

Kind of hypocritical don't ya think?

No, because I don't recall that I "defended"  her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so.  And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction. 

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No, because I don't recall that I "defended"  her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so.  And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction. 

Bullshit..