THE BROWNS BOARD

Mandatory curfew in Ohio announced

jbluhm86

47 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Looks like Comrade DeWine and the Ohio Politburo have spoken:

CBS NewsOhio Governor Mike DeWine announces statewide curfew as COVID-19 cases spike

dewine is showing his true colors more and more. If I get stopped driving to the airport at night, I'm suing his ass.

and I'll dance indoors, or out in our field, or in our woods any damn time I want to. Never have, but if I did want to I would.

btw, how the )(^()* do they know when people actually caught covid?

"i did go to a after-event party but we wore masks, and ...stopped for gas to get there..."

"OH, ban all parties. We KNOW you didn't get it at the gas pump, which gets touched by people YOU DON"T KNOW FROM ALL SORTS OF PLACES ALL DAY LONG "

just....stupid.

everybody be careful out there.

Here's my guest. It's not going to be as serious as anybody fears. Restaurants already have to be closed by 11 with last call had 10. Now last call will be at 9. If the people that work at the bar or the restaurant have to clean up at 10 they will be Exempted because they are at work. People leaving the bar at 10 are on their way home. It's arbitrary will be ineffectual and will do some more damage to us business. That's part of the fun for the squad. They don't like to go out and it pisses them off if anybody else is having a good time. So it's a win-win for these maggots.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's my guest. It's not going to be as serious as anybody fears. Restaurants already have to be closed by 11 with last call had 10. Now last call will be at 9. If the people that work at the bar or the restaurant have to clean up at 10 they will be Exempted because they are at work. People leaving the bar at 10 are on their way home. It's arbitrary will be ineffectual and will do some more damage to us business. That's part of the fun for the squad. They don't like to go out and it pisses them off if anybody else is having a good time. So it's a win-win for these maggots.

WSS

Who exactly is this squad? You keep referring to it like you're trying to force it into being a thing. But who exactly are you referring to?

And I know typical Steve is all about just making up whatever reality he prefers, so I'm not expecting any logical answer. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Who exactly is this squad? You keep referring to it like you're trying to force it into being a thing. But who exactly are you referring to?

And I know typical Steve is all about just making up whatever reality he prefers, so I'm not expecting any logical answer. 

image.thumb.png.8899eb4349b2e3daa205c6f5deff87e8.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, it is incredibly hilarious the QAnon, random twitter, Newsmax and OAN, conspiracy theorists are calling everyone else the "sheep"

There was also a lot of complaining on here 8  years ago about the left acting like Obama is their "messiah"....   good thing those same people are totally grounded in their view of Trump

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I think everybody on the board even the actual members of the squad know who the squad is.

Who knows you just might be too oblivious to know who the squad actually is.

Here's a hint: The BBSquad shares beliefs with the squad in the Congress and Senate. BTW there is a BB Squad which is comprised of members of the board and there's also the Rat Squad which is DeWines bunch of dick heads that call to blow the whistle on people who aren't where their mask properly. Etc. 

WSS

Is this Ohio, or is this just a bad movie.......
You now cannot go outside after 10:00 PM, but you can go back out after 5:00 AM
You cannot have Thanksgiving Dinner with more than 10 people.
You can cut the cake at your wedding ceremony and have the first dance but you can't sit with your friends.
You can have a drink at your wedding but only if your sitting.
And if you see someone doing anything wrong in your mind you can call the new State Hotline and have a friendly visit from a representative of the Bureau of Workers Compensation to shut you down.
This is not going to end well.........No one should have this authority in a free society without legislative approval and even that approval would be questioned inside your private business or home as being constitutional.
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Is this Ohio, or is this just a bad movie.......
You now cannot go outside after 10:00 PM, but you can go back out after 5:00 AM
You cannot have Thanksgiving Dinner with more than 10 people.
You can cut the cake at your wedding ceremony and have the first dance but you can't sit with your friends.
You can have a drink at your wedding but only if your sitting.
And if you see someone doing anything wrong in your mind you can call the new State Hotline and have a friendly visit from a representative of the Bureau of Workers Compensation to shut you down.
This is not going to end well.........No one should have this authority in a free society without legislative approval and even that approval would be questioned inside your private business or home as being constitutional.

And this is why we're the laughingstock of the world when it comes to our Covid response

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And this is why we're the laughingstock of the world when it comes to our Covid response

which is just another fake attempt at a "gotcha" moment.

The rest of the world desperately wishes THEY had a Constitution like ours. People have come from all over the earth to

come here and be FREE.

Across the world, dictatorial regimes use Covid-19 to ...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/02/opinions/across-the...

May 02, 2020 · On World Press Freedom Day, journalists are facing an onslaught of repression in the form of new laws and intimidation, as autocrats crack down on independent media amid the Covid