THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Texans at Browns GAMEDAY Thread

Zombo

9 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Here we go! 

Hey jigs are you ready for some football !

Today 3 Sunday AFCN games and all at different times 1, 4, 8 pm, 11 hours enough to burn you out !  

GO BROWNS, sic em.....baby !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hey jigs are you ready for some football !

Today 3 Sunday AFCN games and all at different times 1, 4, 8 pm, 11 hours enough to burn you out !  

GO BROWNS, sic em.....baby !

Man, I'm so ready. Got my Pops coming over to watch and we're going to have a great time. I'll pop into the Tavern to play my role of dramatic little bitch, and a good time will be had by all! 😂

I don't particularly care for awful weather games. I feel like it takes away from the fun and creates a miserable fan experience. That being said, I really feel like our team is PISSED about that Raiders game and desperately wants to prove that playing in poor conditions is what they're all about. 

Browns win a very ugly game. 

Browns - 20

Texans - 13

• Thanks 1

Baker so inconsistent,  2 weeks off this offense is pathetic 

I’m not sure what to think. Some of the throws seem off...

BUT I’m up at a friends place near Cleveland. Two trees have fallen over (ripped out of the ground) since the game started.... 

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

The TV went out here. Finished the half with the radio on.  Is Chubb ok? Didn’t sound like he was in the last drive at all

not hurt as far as i know But coach did say before the game that they did not want to over use him