THE BROWNS BOARD

Dr Fauci: U.S. Has ‘Independent Spirit,' But Now Is the Time to ‘Do What You're Told'

jbluhm86

A little bit surprising how this shit seems to cross generational and political lines at least a little bit. A lot of the Baby Boomers who were left-wing political firebrands back in the 60s and 70s seem like they are now begging big brother to control them.

And today's younger generation who would have normally been the same kind of fiercely independent idealogs as we were when we were kids oh, well not so much...

Not everybody of course in case some dick head is going to insist I make the disclaimer.

Maybe part of it is that psychological hook that having some sort of elevated risk of danger makes people feel special.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He's right

The same thing that makes the US so great also makes it just so fucking stupid 

Could be Woody. Maybe 1984 was ahead of its time. And no great country stays on top forever. I wonder if the balance of power will shift during your lifetime and if so how you will react to it then.

WSS

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

See the Dr. Klotman video where he says the newest data says masks can protect you from the virus, so you don't have to be altruistic about it by wearing it for others.

Or stay home order your shit and shut the fuck up. I suppose you people can start breaking down doors on Thanksgiving Christmas or New Year's Eve and spraying down those miscreants with napalm. Fortunately you won't be able to do that until January 28th. But don't worry there will be Super Bowl parties!

WSS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1