THE BROWNS BOARD

No Browns Today, So.... Whoyawatchin?

Tour2ma

Watched the Cowboys choke against the Steelers. Also watched a gutsy effort by our 3rd string QB who we didn't want to let go. 

Also watched the Texans and Jags play, and I'm not feeling good about EITHER of those games. 

And the Steelers eek one out...

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.

You need a minute before we begin our "escape" debate? ;)

23 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

HOLY SHIT!

the Steelers always get breaks. On 4th and 10 they got a gift wrapped roughing the passer call. Unbelievable.

You touch a qb's face it's a penalty whether it's right or wrong that's IN the rule book. You can stop with the stupid fucking conspiracy theories. I see brady get those with people blowing air at him hard. 

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

And the Steelers eek one out...

You need a minute before we begin our "escape" debate? ;)

Nah, butler called a horrid game running a soft zone for way to long. Dodged a bullet against a pretty bad team. Gutsy game by Gilbert but he had shit to lose. 

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Lol Vag you get so mad at the truth

I'm not mad, I swear a lot. A LOT. I however don't really tolerate stupid shit even if it's behind brown colored glasses. 

The league despite its overwhelming inconsistency with officiating is ALWAYS going to make that call. Ben almost never gets them so I really don't have the  patience for it. Ben had his damn nose broken years ago, no flag and they changed the rules sometime after. 

6 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Steelers looked like garbage against a team that is garbage. Good sighting 

Yep, terrible game. However good teams find a way to win. We are 8-0. What's your record again? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

The roughing call was "by the book".

***sigh**

Such is the state of our game.

Yep, it was pretty weak but that's a flag everytime. The NFL needs full time refs and certain things should be determined via their discretion. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I went fishin' with a buddy on 2 ponds he recently got permission to fish. I got the only fish...5 undersized bluegill. I shoulda stayed home drinking beer & watching football! Oh well, at least I didn't miss a Browns' game & I DID get outside on a beautiful day.

Mike

Bluegill? LOL. I remember those. The pond down my street was full of them. 

1 hour ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Dolphins and Raiders are both good. And then there is the Colts. It will be an interesting wildcard race.

Boy, Pitt was getting the piss beat out of them. Ben took a hellacious shot. Raiders ain't no joke. They aren't rock solid but they can beat anyone. 

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Yep, it was pretty weak but that's a flag everytime. The NFL needs full time refs and certain things should be determined via their discretion. 

Cool we agree...

Now let's talk about the Vander Esch "retaliation" that never landed and Smith's ticky-tac, illegal contact. ;)