THE BROWNS BOARD

No Browns Today, So.... Whoyawatchin?

Tour2ma

Believe it or not, I only have one TV in the house with access to the cable. The other(s) are purely set up for video watching.  DVDs, no streaming.  And she is bogarting the TV today with a British Detective show. 

So, I guess the answer is: nothing, other than what info I can get on computer. 

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not watching football until later Saints vs Bucs. Right now I will continue with the rebuild of my Chevy engine.

2015-10-18 20.59.02.jpg

When I glanced at this post, I thought it was posted by NERO.

I was mighty confused. 😊

So what does that engine go in, NEO? 

41 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

When I glanced at this post, I thought it was posted by NERO.

I was mighty confused. 😊

So what does that engine go in, NEO? 

It's the factory engine out of a Monte Carlo. It's just a basic 305 Chevy that I'm refreshing.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

I love Scotch.  Scotchy scotch scotch.  Here it goes down, down into my belly.

20201108_170330.jpg

Don't act like you're not impressed!

Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.

If you like battery acid taste, yea.

8 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Garrett Gilbert looks good. 

8 of 11=103 1td..28 yards running for his life... we need Herbert to beat them raiders..Carr in redzone up 21-17 8mins. left in 3rd

29 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If you like battery acid taste, yea.

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

I love Scotch.  Scotchy scotch scotch.  Here it goes down, down into my belly.

20201108_170330.jpg

Don't act like you're not impressed!

Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.

I’m sure Lots of scotch people are impressed. 

Too Peaty for me.

I’m a bourbon guy.   I’ve turned to Basil Hayden lately.  Smooth as all!!! And I don’t want to spend more than 45-50 dollars on a bottle and there some good affordable bourbons out there. 

Four Roses Single Barrel is another favorite of mine.

I got COVID last week so my smell and taste are off - I can’t wait to get it back 

Where's hoorta and TexAg to throw in some wine talk? 😁

I must be too blue-collar for this conversation, I've never even heard of the above Scotch's and bourbons. 

I have some real nice bottles of Tito's vodka and Jim Beam Red Stag though... 😉

40 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points. 

After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming. 

Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way. 

Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler. 

I went fishin' with a buddy on 2 ponds he recently got permission to fish. I got the only fish...5 undersized bluegill. I shoulda stayed home drinking beer & watching football! Oh well, at least I didn't miss a Browns' game & I DID get outside on a beautiful day.

Mike

9 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way. 

Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler. 

Steelers just scored a touchdown, then immediately after have the extra point blocked. 

19-15 Dallas, beginning of the 4th quarter.

23 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Too Peaty for me.

I’m a bourbon guy.

Agree... can't handle the peat so for me it's Oban (my first Whiskey love) and Glenmorangie (the 18-yo is very, very nice).

But nothing wrong with a good Bourbon either... Knob Creek or Marker's Mark do quite nicely.

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Late? Mix channel..

getting my moneys worth.. Mia. tie in Zona 31 11m left//// Chargers driving down 26-31 to Raiders..1:25 left..... refs own yellow hankies in Dallas too..  Pitt driving, down 19-15 8m left  

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

getting my moneys worth.. Mia. tie in Zona 31 11m left//// Chargers driving down 26-31 to Raiders..1:25 left..... refs own yellow hankies in Dallas too..  Pitt driving, down 19-15 8m left  

Dallas 19-18 and I dislike both teams.  :huh: