THE BROWNS BOARD

A possible olive branch: why America needs both Liberals and Conservatives

jbluhm86

I agree, a little bit of everyone is needed. The toxic ends of each side seem to be getting louder and louder though, amplified by social media, so that is a little concerning. I also agree that conservatism has its place to pace change, but those taking the general stance to be against (afraid of) all change are a little much.

The Libs spent nearly 5 years trying to derail Trump.

They started with the Dems spying on the Trump campaign, then Russian collusion bullshit.

From there it moved onto the Kavanaugh smear campaign, and their failed impeachment coup.

Let’s not forget the Maxine Waters moment:

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

And after all that drama and bullshit the Biden administration wants to call for unity.

I say “Go FUCK yourself”.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

The Libs spent nearly 5 years trying to derail Trump.

They started with the Dems spying on the Trump campaign, then Russian collusion bullshit.

From there it moved onto the Kavanaugh smear campaign, and their failed impeachment coup.

Let’s not forget the Maxine Waters moment:

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

And after all that drama and bullshit the Biden administration wants to call for unity.

I say “Go FUCK yourself”.

Ditto!

I like the video and I think the gentleman makes a lot of sense. Still maybe it's my own perspective and maybe I'm wrong but I see so much hatred coming from the left that I can't believe a word that Biden says about Unity either.

But what he has to say has nothing to do with this video and again I really liked it and I wish more people felt that way.

WSS