THE BROWNS BOARD

Of course, it's all coming down to Michigan...

jbluhm86

11 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

So the results last night were showing Trump leading in Michigan. Then, overnight, 138k+ mail in ballots were counted: ALL for Joe Biden. Not a single one of those votes were for Trump or even a 3rd party candidate.

Seems legit.

They probably only reported on the count for Biden and left out how many were for Trump.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

So the results last night were showing Trump leading in Michigan. Then, overnight, 138k+ mail in ballots were counted: ALL for Joe Biden. Not a single one of those votes were for Trump or even a 3rd party candidate.

Seems legit.

If true, then that is statistically impossible and I don't need to be a polling expert or data scientist to know it. 

^ The if in that sentence is as big as the typical American's ass, but should be easy enough to verify with those that are actually counting the ballots. 

Just now, D Bone said:

Statistically impossible.  

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

If true, 

It's not

I'm assuming he's referring to the graphs of total votes over time. The Y Axis is in Millions of votes. Detroit is 90%+ Dem. About 10k Rep votes isn't going to make much of a visual dent. 100k Den votes would. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh God not you too...

It's called "counting the ballots from Detroit"...

So you're saying out of all those 138k votes, not a SINGLE vote for Trump or a 3rd party candidate? Out of a city and metro area of 3.7 million people?

I guess it's not a statistical impossibility for me to hit the Powerball and simultaneously get struck by lightning while getting sucked off by a Playboy playmate either, but...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

So you're saying out of all those 138k votes, not a SINGLE vote for Trump or a 3rd party candidate? Out of a city and metro area of 3.7 million people?

I guess it's not a statistical impossibility for me to hit the Powerball and simultaneously get struck by lightning while getting sucked off by a Playboy playmate either, but...

Let's look at it another way 

I'm smart enough to coordinate large scale voter fraud in the biggest election ever when everyone is looking for it...

... why would I make it so obvious that Joe schmoe at his computer can call me out on it? Why not spread those votes out?

Or, just a crazy thought, the little tally ticker on Google's page isn't absolutely perfect, mail in votes are still be counted that are already mainly pro Biden to begin with, AND they're coming from a city that's incredibly pro Dem. All leading to a big spike as votes are batched in. 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Let's look at it another way 

I'm smart enough to coordinate large scale voter fraud in the biggest election ever when everyone is looking for it...

... why would I make it so obvious that Joe schmoe at his computer can call me out on it? Why not spread those votes out?

Or, just a crazy thought, the little tally ticker on Google's page isn't absolutely perfect, mail in votes are still be counted that are already mainly pro Biden to begin with, AND they're coming from a city that's incredibly pro Dem. All leading to a big spike as votes are batched in. 

Doesn't it seem a little odd to you that this big spike would happen for one candidate only, though? Biden gains 138k+ votes all in one go at 6am and not a single one of those votes is for the other candidates?

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

Doesn't it seem a little odd to you that this big spike would happen for one candidate only, though? Biden gains 138k+ votes all in one go at 6am and not a single one of those votes is for the other candidates?

None of those counts are official. It's AP getting data. Not to mention all of the misinformation that's already been spread about these "magic votes" that I'm not even sure exactly what happened.

But again, why???? would you make your "voter fraud" so blatantly obvious?

Like with every other QAnon adjacent conspiracy theory you just have to use Occam's Razor

5 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

In Detroit ? 

A bit more in the realm of possibility there.

Some serious Ballot stuffing going on.  You cant cheat if you dont know hoe much you need to win by...that is the hold up...hence the 100k ballots showing up..

They arent even trying to hide it.

Funny how the battle ground states all have dem governors.

14 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Some serious Ballot stuffing going on.  You cant cheat if you dont know hoe much you need to win by...that is the hold up...hence the 100k ballots showing up..

They arent even trying to hide it.

Funny how the battle ground states all have dem governors.

13 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

They have 80 percent turnout in detroit...that speaks volumes to the fuckery going on with this election.

Oh jeez...

Well at least OHIO is now eligible to join the Confederacy and all the Ex-Dixiecrats who are now the Republican Party down south. We could have just foregone all this crap if you'd kept your damn generals Grant & Sherman home back in '63.🤠

54 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

They have 80 percent turnout in detroit...that speaks volumes to the fuckery going on with this election.

In case you haven't noticed, those communities have really been the target of both campaigns to get registered and make a potential voting block.   Churches, charitable organizations, etc etc... All offering rides to polling stations and such.  Seen similar things with my own eyes.

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Seems legit.

Um- source please? Even if they all were from Detroit- no way in hell they were 100% Biden.   

Been spending far to much time watching CBS & CNN....  It's not going to come down to Michigan. It's going to come down to Nevada... Joe up by 8,000 there and just announced you're not going to hear anything further until tomorrow morning.... So everyone just needs to chill out...  

Yup VOTER FRAUD!!!  You know what's a fraud JB? Who was screaming VOTE ABSENTEEE?  Now, hell, we can't count those absentee ballots, because they're fraudulent.  Yeah, right.  :(  Donnie. 

Anyone want to know how I spent election night? 

I worked until 3pm

I rode until dark

I came home and turned up my SiXX:A.M. Pandora station and made us dinner

We turned out the house lights, left the music cranking and sat in the spa for 30 minutes

We came in and watched episode 5, 6 and 7 of Ratched on Netflix

We went to bed

^ Best. Election night. Ever.  

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Anyone want to know how I spent election night? 

I worked until 3pm

I rode until dark

I came home and turned up my SiXX:A.M. Pandora station and made us dinner

We turned out the house lights, left the music cranking and sat in the spa for 30 minutes

We came in and watched episode 5, 6 and 7 of Ratched on Netflix

We went to bed

^ Best. Election night. Ever.  

So you didn't pull a Biden supporter out of his car and club him unconscious or set a building on fire or loot a Target.  Man, you're old....

• Haha 2

voter fraud - hugely. been planned for 4 years after they lost their last change to own

America permanently.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11/04/274956-n274956

More Funny Numbers: Michigan County Clerk Admits 'Skewed' Election Numbers In Very Red County Awarded to Biden

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/11/04/michigan-ballots-n274829

(UPDATE: Mistake Points to Data Error) Very Odd: Michigan Found Over 100,000 Ballots and Every Single One Has Joe Biden's Name on It