THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheer up TEX, Hoorta.

Gorka

Look on the bright side lefties.

You're always cryin about climate change. With 1.2 million deaths and rising is COVID not a good thing?

Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat the Climate Crisis, Scientists Say

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-save-the-planet/

COVID-19 has thrown our planet a lifeline when it comes to climate change

This article refers does refer to deaths as an "ill wind that blows nobody any good", but still, you know some lefties are luvin it.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-save-the-planet/

kill-yourseld.png

emotional knee jerks always change the subject. They can't handle the truth, they don't think for themselves or their country, they just weasel out emotionally in uneducated, deluded and twisted outrage......they are consumed by nearly profound self-interest at the same time.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

emotional knee jerks always change the subject. They can't handle the truth, they don't think for themselves or their country, they just weasel out emotionally in uneducated, deluded and twisted outrage......they are consumed by nearly profound self-interest at the same time.

Yeah, but how'd you like the Spittin' Image stuff.😂

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

ignored it. Glad you enjoy your ..."sense of humor"..

no workie with anyone else with any common sense, knee jerkie.

Nobody can rain on my parade today Negative Nancy. My daughter and grandson were exposed to different people with COVID and both of their tests came back negative last night. And anyway both of those are actually pretty funny. Your loss.😁

I'm glad they are fine. Have a great day, because Pres Trump wins re-election, or we lose our America.

Too bad your TDS keeps you from being honest about Pres Trump:

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/11/03/how-i-went-from-being-staunchly-never-trump-to-being-unapologetically-pro-trump-n274233

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

One party has told me, through actions, in no uncertain terms, that they intend to devalue my and more specifically my sons' existence. 

I will never ever vote for that party again. 

I was a hardcore lib... But then I saw how Obama sold out America.. I'm glad I never voted for him... For the first time in my life... I voted straight Republican across the board... I just cannot condone rioting and the killing of innocent people... The dehumanization of society as a whole... Go Trump 2020!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

And nobody is going to mention for a president who prides himself on not showing weakness builds a fucking wall outside the white house? What a fucking coward.

To keep you democrat thugs away from the White House is a cowardly act?  You've become unhinged. Biden must be losing.

11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

To keep you democrat thugs away from the White House is a cowardly act?  You've become unhinged. Biden must be losing.

With the secret service, DC police, a bunker, the military,and god knows what countermeasures the White House has, now he builds a wall. YES HE IS A FUCKING COWARD YOU FUCKING Retard. I am already expecting Trump to be re-elected so congrats on voting for coward in chief. Says alot about your character because you and none of your butt buddies on here would ever say that to my face.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well then vote dammit. 😂

I would love to see one of these done on me, with all my crazy mannerisms and whatnot..... although it's probably a careful what I wish for type thing, but I bet it would be great. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

With the secret service, DC police, a bunker, the military,and god knows what countermeasures the White House has, now he builds a wall. YES HE IS A FUCKING COWARD YOU FUCKING Retard. I am already expecting Trump to be re-elected so congrats on voting for coward in chief. Says alot about your character because you and none of your butt buddies on here would ever say that to my face.

Trump doesn't make these types of decisions you brain dead simpleton.  Security measures that may be required are decided by the Secret Service. It's their job, it's what they do. 

It's sounds like you're really upset that the democrat vermin you side with won't be able to scale the wall.. You are a little piece of shit.

For decades now, the Secret Service has called for a wider and wider security belt around the White House. The most visible change was in 1995, when Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the building was permanently closed to traffic, not long after the Oklahoma City truck bombing. In the Obama years, a fence redesign was announced in the Times with an almost lighthearted tone —

Clinton and Obama must have been cowards too huh?

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Neo said:

p_004.gif.0f5ba1c658d4de64c955f3692323d9d9.gif

58 minutes ago, Neo said:

Chill out pre pube.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

-neo

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

^ Now that wasn't very inclusive or tolerant. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Trump doesn't make these types of decisions you brain dead simpleton.  Security measures that may be required are decided by the Secret Service. It's their job, it's what they do. 

It's sounds like you're really upset that the democrat vermin you side with won't be able to scale the wall.. You are a little piece of shit.

For decades now, the Secret Service has called for a wider and wider security belt around the White House. The most visible change was in 1995, when Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the building was permanently closed to traffic, not long after the Oklahoma City truck bombing. In the Obama years, a fence redesign was announced in the Times with an almost lighthearted tone —

Clinton and Obama must have been cowards too huh?

Oh fuck off, just fuck off. If that was Biden barricaded inside the White House on election night you trumpsters would be ALL OVER HIM. As would "I" because that is just shameful. The leader of the free world and the most powerful nation on earth is hiding behind a wall in the White House.