THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Raiders at Browns Gameday Thread

Zombo

3 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

This defense has no discipline 

Right. I think 1994 might have been the last time we had LBs who made any plays consistently. These guys are biting on every move today, and the DBs are making every tackle. Just dumb..

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I think I’d send a message during the Bye week and cut some of these D starters.  Send a few away. The alternative can’t be worse and maybe you get a little fire from the guys left.  

I’d love for someone with a better eye than me to talk more about it, but our scheme to me the last two weeks is much more of the issue. The amount of wide open guys 5-10 yards down the field with YAC potential is so befuddling to me. Safeties are 14-15 yards off the ball one assumes not to get burned. But on a day like today, where carr hasn’t been in the same zip code on deep throws, why are these dudes so far back? Makes no sense to me.

45 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I’m so tired of watching this team get beat week after week on the dink and dunk offense. For fucks sake play up on these guys. 

they got their asses kicked.....dl and lb's really suck....the d will be the downfall of this team in 2020.....got punched in the mouth again against a pretty good team and unable to respond.....this team overall really stinks.....

• Like 1

Just now, mjp28 said:

5-3 sliding back down a bit.....and into the long bye week.

with this defense....if i am the rest of the teams playing the browns....just run the ball and throw screens and short passes....they may not win another game this yr...either the d coach is calling the wrong schemes or we just don't have the horses to get the job done.....they really stink...

1 minute ago, browns52 said:

don't know why....our wr's can't catch.....no td's for landry this yr...i did not realize that...wow....this obj and landry show just did not work out well for the browns...

Landry hasn't been the same since the Colts cheap-shotted him. 

The guy has been real good, best hands since Brennan or Ozzie. He's the least of any problems the Browns have.

• Upvote 1