THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

You should know i don't give a single shit what my name is here.  It's not a sticking point for me.  

The Pittsburgh Steelers are 7-0

I think thou doest protest too much.  Nevertheless, you didn't respond to the question:   WHY do you prefer sitting there smoking refer rather than having two hot chicks licking your balls? 

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

The Rats steamrolled your vaunted run defense to the tune of 260 yds. on the ground. Lamar Jackson had more to do with the Steelers winning than the Steelers did.

Tyson Alualu missed almost the entire game and he's our starting DT.  It took our backup a little while to get going and the ravens have always been a great running team.  I'm sorry did the Steelers lose or are they 7-0? oh yea, they are 7 and fucking 0.  Go take a walk sweetheart. 

47 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I think thou doest protest too much.  Nevertheless, you didn't respond to the question:   WHY do you prefer sitting there smoking refer rather than having two hot chicks licking your balls? 

I mean I can do both but seeing as I'm in a committed relationship two girls sucking on my nuts while i smoke cannabis isn't really in the cards.  I have plenty of cannabis tho. :)

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

Looking at the Weather forecast:

image.png

50 MPH Wind gusts?

Advantage team that runs the balls best (Cleveland)

200 Yards for Hunt.

Zombo

Andddd we see how that turned out... "Ker plunk"

This recap is gonna hurt....

Tennessee       Cincinnati   (+6.0)

Prediction: TN 41 CIN 17

Final: CIN 31 TN 20 - L/L.... ouch ouch...

@Baltimore   vs    Pittsburgh     (+4.0)

Prediction: BLT 27 PTG 20

Final: PTG 28 BLT 24 - LL/LL... ouch ouch ouch ouch...

@Cleveland   vs    Las Vegas (+3.0)

Prediction: CLE 38 LV 30

Final: LV 16 CLE 6 - L/L... ouch ouch...

image.png.41665d31222a779440e45d92fc2c2066.png

Someone remind me not to be unhappy batting .500 against the spread... if I ever make it back there... ;)

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The Pittsburgh Steelers are 7-0

Yup... and relatively clear sailin' to 10-0 for Thanksgiving nite.

Congrats on finally beating someone...

26 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I mean I can do both but seeing as I'm in a committed relationship two girls sucking on my nuts while i smoke cannabis isn't really in the cards.  I have plenty of cannabis tho. :)

OK,  I will let you go at  smoking reefer WHILE your  one hot wife (you aren't Mormon are you)  is licking your balls.  (Note...I am being generous by assuming your wife is hot..very generous!!) 

Just don't come into my jurisdiction with that shit.  

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Tyson Alualu missed almost the entire game and he's our starting DT.  It took our backup a little while to get going and the ravens have always been a great running team.  I'm sorry did the Steelers lose or are they 7-0? oh yea, they are 7 and fucking 0.  Go take a walk sweetheart. 

Yeah I know, the Steelers are 7-0.

Now that we've got that out of the way, how will you explain away your paltry run game?  Sarah Conner had like 30 some yards.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yeah I know, the Steelers are 7-0.

Now that we've got that out of the way, how will you explain away your paltry run game?  Sarah Conner had like 30 some yards.

Ummm we were playing the Ravens and the game didn't fall that way.  First half was a mess and Ben basically took over in the second. He's doing a-okay over the entire season and that is all that matters.  Oh wins matter too and we are undefeated.  Now what? Why don't you try and come at me with something that sticks. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK,  I will let you go at  smoking reefer WHILE your  one hot wife (you aren't Mormon are you)  is licking your balls.  (Note...I am being generous by assuming your wife is hot..very generous!!) 

Just don't come into my jurisdiction with that shit.  

She's hot but hey that's just my opinion.  She was the homecoming queen twice and was a dancer for the Columbus crew when they still had the Cruisers. 🤷‍♂️

I kinda just win at everything. lol *wink*

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

She's hot but hey that's just my opinion.  She was the homecoming queen twice and was a dancer for the Columbus crew when they still had the Cruisers. 🤷‍♂️

I kinda just win at everything. lol *wink*

So you are saying you are rich...

Wait... how does someone become homecoming queen twice? Repeat Sr. year?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Ummm we were playing the Ravens and the game didn't fall that way.  First half was a mess and Ben basically took over in the second. He's doing a-okay over the entire season and that is all that matters.  Oh wins matter too and we are undefeated.  Now what? Why don't you try and come at me with something that sticks. 

Right, it fell your way.  Thanks to Lamars antics. The Steelers were dominated up front on both sides of the ball and were lucky to win.

Hey, I'd take an ugly win over a loss too. You could at least admit it was an ugly win.

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So you are saying you are rich...

Wait... how does someone become homecoming queen twice? Repeat Sr. year?

Junior and senior year. My high school wasn't any different. You didn't need to be a senior to win. 🤷‍♂️

It's irrelevant. I was feeling all "The Rock" with the passing of Sean Connery even tho my statement is true.  "Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

Right, it fell your way.  Thanks to Lamars antics. The Steelers were dominated up front on both sides of the ball and were lucky to win.

Hey, I'd take an ugly win over a loss too. You could at least admit it was an ugly win.

Do you just make shit up? Tyson Alualu getting hurt for the game hurt our run d. Buggs had to step in and ended up being a major part of the reason we won even tho out of the gate he was really rough. It is what it is and injuries impact how games go. As far as both sides are concerned are you on drugs? How many times did lamar get sacked? Ben wasn't exactly beat up either so "dominated on both side of the ball" is comical. They had success running the football, mostly on zone runs where your starting nose tackle being hurt would become an issue. I'm sorry did the Steelers win or lose? 

And yes it was an ugly win. Division games normally are ugly. 

I thought injuries weren't an excuse.... isn't that what you said a week or two ago? ;)

You made your breaks vs. BLT... no need to apologize for that win or its relative lack of beauty.

TN? No spin... I told you after that game that had the FG been good and the game gone to OT, that you would not be undefeated today. I stand by that take. TN had the Mo that 2nd half and the late drive where you were wresting it back from them ended in an endzone INT that TN damn near cashed into the game-tying FG...

... but they didn't and you escaped.

Congrats and on to 10-0 and the rematch...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I thought injuries weren't an excuse.... isn't that what you said a week or two ago? ;)

You made your breaks vs. BLT... no need to apologize for that win or its relative lack of beauty.

TN? No spin... I told you after that game that had the FG been good and the game gone to OT, that you would not be undefeated today. I stand by that take. TN had the Mo that 2nd half and the late drive where you were wresting it back from them ended in an endzone INT that TN damn near cashed into the game-tying FG...

... but they didn't and you escaped.

Congrats and on to 10-0 and the rematch...

😉

OH I agree. Injuries are an excuse. If the steelers had lost I wouldn't be in here blaming the loss of alualu who thankfully should be back soon. 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, Vagitron said:

Do you just make shit up?

No, what I said was the consensus of nearly every national sports talker. The top takeaways:

1.Steelers were dominated up front both sides of the ball

2. The Ravens ran at will on them.

3. Lamar sucked.

4. Lamar is not a big game QB, and that was a big game.

And yes it was an ugly win. Division games normally are ugly. 

Except division games are not normally ugly, they are usually highly entertaining.

Poorly thought out to use that game as an example...even I know Steelers-Ravens games are always classics.

On 11/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, Gorka said:

No, what I said was the consensus of nearly every national sports talker. The top takeaways:

1.Steelers were dominated up front both sides of the ball

2. The Ravens ran at will on them.

3. Lamar sucked.

4. Lamar is not a big game QB, and that was a big game.

Except division games are not normally ugly, they are usually highly entertaining.

Poorly thought out to use that game as an example...even I know Steelers-Ravens games are always classics.

What national sports commentators? How were the steelers dominated up front? They ran the ball successfully, again because we lost our starter at the beginning of the game at the nose.  Buggs got his footing in the second half thankfully.  As far as their D-line is concerned am I missing something against the Steelers o-line.  Ben didn't get touched much and when he did it was normally coverage sacks. I frankly learned a long time ago that the majority of the national media is bad at their jobs. Do you have ANY national guys that make you say "man! he really knows what hes talking about (or she)"

List em.  I'll wait. 

On 11/1/2020 at 7:48 PM, The Gipper said:

I know what you were trying for but it's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

What national sports commentators? How were the steelers dominated up front? They ran the ball successfully, again because we lost our starter at the beginning of the game at the nose.  Buggs got his footing in the second half thankfully.  As far as their D-line is concerned am I missing something against the Steelers o-line.  Ben didn't get touched much and when he did it was normally coverage sacks. I frankly learned a long time ago that the majority of the national media is bad at their jobs. Do you have ANY national guys that make you say "man! he really knows what hes talking about (or she)"

List em.  I'll wait. 

Colin Cowherd, Skip Bayless, Jim Rome, and of course not always for any of them.