THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

636652053035272026-GLOW-204-Unit-01143R.

Winner!

Betty Gilpin got us back in the winning column with a double-dip intra-divisional win.

She's got another chance for a 2-fer this week, plus an all-important showdown in Cleveland with the Rayduhs ... Let's see how this plays out:

Tennessee at Cincinnati 1PM, Sunday

UPSET SPECIAL. Total Trap Game for the Tits, the Bungles have been playing well and are due to break through, this is the week. BUNGLES 33 TITS 32

Las Angeles Los Oakland Vegas at Cleveland, 1PM, Sunday

Baker healed up nicely and is throwing dimes. The Browns would love nothing more than to get this home win and then take two weeks to heal and get some key players back. And they should be able to do that against the Raider defense, but expect some thrills and chills along the way ... BROWNS 38 RAIDERS 34

Pittsburgh at Baltimore 1 PM, Sunday

You can feel that big loss coming for Pittsburgh ... The Ravens will dominate, and we are back to a three team race in the AFCN. RAVENS 26 STEELERS 13

TGZ

Well I guess that I'm going with the AFCN  teams again this week.

Tennessee vs @ Cincinnati 5.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 Sun 11/01 01:00 PM -

@ Cleveland vs Las Vegas 3.0 2.5 3.0 3.0 Sun 11/01 01:00 PM

@ Baltimore vs Pittsburgh 5.5 3.5 4.0 4.0 Sun 11/01 01:00 PM 

GO BROWNS, in unchartered water again, 6-2.....baby !

Titans 37 Bungles 27 Big day for Titans offense. Bugles D is garbage 

Stoolers 26 Ratbirds 13. I know Jackson won MVP but make him play QB, and not be an athlete, and he’s not very good

Browns 33 Raiders 30 Another barn burner and win at the end. 

image.png.d068933358404b5e6573a9dc1f833d8b.png

Back to a full slate this week with the ultimate, AFCN Daily Double... it's be nice to hit this one...

Tennessee       Cincinnati   (+6.0)

With the exception of their CoVid-delayed, Week 3 blow out of BUF, TN's wins have been by 2, 3, 1 and 6 points. Their loss last week to PTG was by 3.

My point? Except for one time the Titans have played to the level of their opponent. So the smart pick would be CIN and the points, but this feels like time #2 as CIN is hurting a little and a pretty healthy TN team is coming to town with the red-ass over their loss...

Prediction: TN 41 CIN 17

@Baltimore   vs    Pittsburgh     (+4.0)

After a fast start in Weeks 1 and 2 Jackson hasn't thrown well this year. And excepting Week 2 he's not had double-digit carries in a game. That changes this week... I look for LJ to run early and often... enough that he won't need to pass very often.

Conversely Ben has been managing the Steelers' quick pass attack at a very high level. However, as I wrote earlier this week BLT has the DBs to disrupt this attack with press man across the board... a theme I have heard again and again as the week progressed. I'm buying it...

Prediction: BLT 27 PTG 20

@Cleveland   vs    Las Vegas (+3.0)

Not seeing the "tough game" others here have mentioned throughout the week. Raider D really doesn't stop the run or pass... and Raider O can't run.

Their passing? Well, in what game has that not been a issue for us?

Going to be another shootout, but as in the past ones our win of the turnover battle is the difference.

Prediction: CLE 38 LV 30

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

image.png.d068933358404b5e6573a9dc1f833d8b.png

Back to a full slate this week with the ultimate, AFCN Daily Double... it's be nice to hit this one...

Tennessee       Cincinnati   (+6.0)

With the exception of their CoVid-delayed, Week 3 blow out of BUF, TN's wins have been by 2, 3, 1 and 6 points. Their loss last week to PTG was by 3.

My point? Except for one time the Titans have played to the level of their opponent. So the smart pick would be CIN and the points, but this feels like time #2 as CIN is hurting a little and a pretty healthy TN team is coming to town with the red-ass over their loss...

Prediction: TN 41 CIN 17

@Baltimore   vs    Pittsburgh     (+4.0)

After a fast start in Weeks 1 and 2 Jackson hasn't thrown well this year. And excepting Week 2 he's not had double-digit carries in a game. That changes this week... I look for LJ to run early and often... enough that he won't need to pass very often.

Conversely Ben has been managing the Steelers' quick pass attack at a very high level. However, as I wrote earlier this week BLT has the DBs to disrupt this attack with press man across the board... a theme I have heard again and again as the week progressed. I'm buying it...

Prediction: BLT 27 PTG 20

@Cleveland   vs    Las Vegas (+3.0)

Not seeing the "tough game" others here have mentioned throughout the week. Raider D really doesn't stop the run or pass... and Raider O can't run.

Their passing? Well, in what game has that not been a issue for us?

Going to be another shootout, but as in the past ones our win of the turnover battle is the difference.

Prediction: CLE 38 LV 30

so it looks like cold windy and rain for sunday

3 hours ago, ATOM said:

so it looks like cold windy and rain for sunday

It was cold, windy and snowy back on January 4, 1981.  

Fu-huckleberry that.   

Browns  40-25.

Titans win vs. Cincy.   33-20.

Baltimore squeaks it out against  Pissburgh.  Defensive Battle    20-17.

And what is up with Z and this not very attractive assistant?  She looks kind of klunky, though I suppose she may have her moments.

It is almost Election Day.   God Bless America

17 Photos That Make You Wish Winter Break Was Spring Break - Page 2 of 2 -  The Total Frat Move Archive

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And what is up with Z and this not very attractive assistant?  She looks kind of klunky, though I suppose she may have her moments.

This year my assistants are coming from TV Stars that got us through the Pandemic.

CommonJoyfulArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

Congratulations on being the first person to call Betty Gilpin "Klunky"

GrouchyFemaleJerboa-max-1mb.gif

Z

SLi.gif     Red Right 88 image.jpeg.42a1eab8b5347f4d5713dea5a66f6672.jpeg         Browns 33  Da Haters--31                                       Tits--27  Wussycats--17// Pitt--007   Balt--oo7 tie!

Folks, da Steelqueens are 6-0... They got to lose today or they will be facing a 3 game tooth-fairy 🧚‍♀️ schedule of? at Dallas// Bengals// at Jags...  these two teams have the league's best points against average in the NFL.. Balt.104// Pitt. 118..  It going to be a AFCN slobber knocker 🥊....  but hey! we are getting there, with our Offense coming into places we ain't been... Pitt has no money nor QB plan after Big Ben.. Lamar's playing style over Baker's? Locking up a wild spot today, would be a special season after what we have seen.. 171N.gif     get some die-hard fans Revenge.. New Brownies!        

On 10/31/2020 at 6:18 AM, Zombo said:

636652053035272026-GLOW-204-Unit-01143R.

Winner!

Betty Gilpin got us back in the winning column with a double-dip intra-divisional win.

She's got another chance for a 2-fer this week, plus an all-important showdown in Cleveland with the Rayduhs ... Let's see how this plays out:

UPSET SPECIAL. Total Trap Game for the Tits, the Bungles have been playing well and are due to break through, this is the week. BUNGLES 33 TITS 32

Las Angeles Los Oakland Vegas at Cleveland, 1PM, Sunday

Baker healed up nicely and is throwing dimes. The Browns would love nothing more than to get this home win and then take two weeks to heal and get some key players back. And they should be able to do that against the Raider defense, but expect some thrills and chills along the way ... BROWNS 38 RAIDERS 34

Pittsburgh at Baltimore 1 PM, Sunday

You can feel that big loss coming for Pittsburgh ... The Ravens will dominate, and we are back to a three team race in the AFCN. RAVENS 26 STEELERS 13

TGZ

Titans 30 Bengals 23

Too many issues with Bengals D.  Titans play ball control and win handily Bengals make it closer in the 4th.

Raiders 28 Browns 24

Don’t like the matchup but I think weather and west coast team early game scenarios are in our favor.  Raiders are up and down but have faced some of the best QBs I expect Guenther and Gruden to confuse Baker enough and Browns fans get to understand the missing luxury of OBJ decoy/deepthreat 

Ravens 33 Steelers 24

Ben is gonna look old in this one. 

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

This year my assistants are coming from TV Stars that got us through the Pandemic.

CommonJoyfulArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

Congratulations on being the first person to call Betty Gilpin "Klunky"

GrouchyFemaleJerboa-max-1mb.gif

Z

I guess what I meant is that some of the outfits you showed her wearing did not seem to be particularly flattering.  The above are improvements. 

The Weekend the Wind came to the AFCN... probably should cut all the score predictions in half.

Damn, but it's gonna be cold down on the Lake... not even a crowd to huddle amongst.

image.thumb.png.2701f4188db85d7e3dec95ce915a749b.png

On 10/31/2020 at 9:18 AM, Zombo said:

wasn't even that close, but you get the upset bonus points nonetheless

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

The Weekend the Wind came to the AFCN... probably should cut all the score predictions in half.

Damn, but it's gonna be cold down on the Lake... not even a crowd to huddle amongst.

image.thumb.png.2701f4188db85d7e3dec95ce915a749b.png

There are only two real penguins in sports the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Youngstown State University Penguins.

Yeah !  

Oh Mayfield went from 5 TDs to -0- in penguin weather.

And from NFL Film's Steve Sabol:

The Autumn Wind is a pirate

Blustering in from sea,

With a rollicking song, he sweeps along,

Swaggering boisterously.

His face is weather beaten.

He wears a hooded sash,

With a silver hat about his head,

And a bristling black mustache.

He growls as he storms the country,

A villain big and bold.

And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,

As he robs them of their gold.

The Autumn Wind is a raider,

Pillaging just for fun.

He'll knock you 'round and upside down,

And laugh when he's conquered and won.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:39 PM, The Gipper said:

It was cold, windy and snowy back on January 4, 1981.  

Fu-huckleberry that.   

Browns  40-25.

Titans win vs. Cincy.   33-20.

Baltimore squeaks it out against  Pissburgh.  Defensive Battle    20-17.

It is almost Election Day.   God Bless America

17 Photos That Make You Wish Winter Break Was Spring Break - Page 2 of 2 -  The Total Frat Move Archive

Missed on every damned game.  Hell, even these  hotties didn't help one bit.  One thing that would brighten my mood would be if the two of them would come and lick my balls. 

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I forgot, there is a reason you would not go for the hot ball lickers.  After all, what is your name?  (Does not your clit click with oral massage?)

You should know i don't give a single shit what my name is here.  It's not a sticking point for me.  

The Pittsburgh Steelers are 7-0