THE BROWNS BOARD

For the deniers. Our rivalry with Pitt went to Baltimore

Gorka

44 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do you mean OUR games against them.....or their games against each other?    

Yes, the Browns vs the entire AFC South. Just not my cup of tea. The AFC West & AFC East opponents I'm ok with (except Den, hate those bastards).

Syntax not Sin Tax lol. 

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, hx214 said:

How the hell you let someone beat you up with your own helmet.... 

Can you image having to tell your dad.... “Ya I started a fight, then the guy kicked my ass with my own helmet”

Hoping both teams come out of this game with major injuries to key players. Fuck em’ all.

As always with the Spermsuckers vs. the Ratfuckers   I root for the meat wagon:

For N.F.L.'s Injury Carts, a History That Expands Beyond Tunnel to Field -  The New York Times

On 10/30/2020 at 10:30 AM, nickers said:

The rivalry is still there with the 45 and older generation... It's lying dormant waiting for the Browns to get better and make it meaningful again...

True.

Also, Pittsburgh fans may see it as a divisional rivalry but in my experience not really one to get too excited over. There are lots of ideas of rivalry going around here, but it seems to me Browns fans think about Pittsburgh and being a big rival to that city/team a lot more than the reverse.

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2020 at 6:49 AM, nickers said:

I'm still not convinced Lamar Jackson is a long term at answer at QB for them... Or anybody for that matter... Yes he has a nice skill set... But at some point.. His mojo has to run out.. He still throws like a girl.. Run first QB's normally don't last long.. Yes I know there are anomalies like Mike Vick and Steve Young.. But even they learned to win in the pocket...

he sure can't win the big one......but he beats the shit out of us all the time.......not saying much since its the cleblin clowns...

11 minutes ago, browns52 said:

he sure can't win the big one......but he beats the shit out of us all the time.......not saying much since its the cleblin clowns...

He's 3-1 vs the Browns as the starting QB.. 3-2 overall (wild cat  QB guy in the 12-9 Browns win in 2018). 

Winning record, yes. "Beating the shit out of us all the time," nope.