Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SkippinTurtles

Healthy Hunt averages 5 a carry behind this line. Chubb too.

Recommended Posts

Set? No...

Set-ish? OK... especially compared to the D-side. But need depth, some "pieces" and now maybe a #1 WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?

Higgins 40 time 4.54

Landry 40 time 4.51

Peoples-Jones 40 time 4.48

Njoku 40 time 4.64

out if that group I guess it’s Peoples-Jones with the 4.48 and being 6’2” but nobody is cutting the top off...

Calloway done smoking the reefer yet? Maybe The Jets will trade us Perriman for a bag of footballs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I asked the question before: Who now constitutes our deep threat?

They are going to have to get creative and scheme some down the field passes, because I don't quite know who would really worry teams as a deep threat now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First it was OL are a dime a dozen when we had a terrible OL next to JT, now it's receivers who are a dime a dozen?

All this time I've been told WR are PLAYMAKRZ.. now because ours got injured, the position is meaningless?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 4:50 AM, hx214 said:

Maybe The Jets will trade us Perriman for a bag of footballs

This. If OBJ leaves then we have a chance of keeping Higgins and trading for Perriman away from the shinking ship the Jets are at the moment, because there will be more ball to throw around (is my wording correct?). 

Edited by Nero
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

First it was OL are a dime a dozen when we had a terrible OL next to JT, now it's receivers who are a dime a dozen?

This Enquiring Mind wanted to know....

Quote

image.png.fdb9b52c75b83fd4650cbd36906da51a.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nero said:

This. If OBJ leaves then we have a chance of keeping Higgins and trading for Perriman away from the shinking ship the Jets are at the moment, because there will be more ball to throw around (is my wording correct?). 

Edited 9 hours ago by Nero

For once I honestly have no fucking clue.

Do gumby decoder rings come in Spainish?

 

Thank God I did not see the post before its clarifying edit... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

For once I honestly have no fucking clue.

Do gumby decoder rings come in Spainish?

 

Thank God I did not see the post before its clarifying edit... ;)

I just shortened the text I quoted, that was the edit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Do gumby decoder rings come in Spainish?

only in pictures GIFs Speedy gonzales Looney tunes The looney tunes show GIF     GIFs Speedy gonzales Cartoons GIF   .... Come on Kareem Hunt, show up big this week with 135 yards & 2 TD's... we owe these bitch'tits LVR, from the hole in Oakland game in 2018/19..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×