THE BROWNS BOARD

Sandejo

Cbus Brownie

Yeah, Sendejo is having big problems. The last BenGals TD to Bernard, it seemed Sendejo knew what to do, he just couldn't do it.

In his defense ( awful pun), he was brought in to mentor Delpit and give some plays in nickel, sub in. With all the injuries, he's on the field virtually all the time. 

Not to divert the thread, why is it our secondary is constantly hurt? It's been a problem for years. 

3 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

He sucks. So does every starting line backer we have. 

we have Myles Garret, and Denzel Ward. Nobody else on D. We are a terrible defense 

Yeah.. I'm not impressed with Mack Wilson one bit.. He already looks slow and old...

1 minute ago, Cbus Brownie said:

Ogunjobi and Richardson have their moments. Any O coordinator prepping for us salivates at our back 7. No one will throw for less than 300 yds against us the rest of the season unless it’s a blizzard. 

Thats the time is where Chubb and Hunt become invaluable to the team... Clock management looms big...

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Yeah, Sendejo is having big problems. The last BenGals TD to Bernard, it seemed Sendejo knew what to do, he just couldn't do it.

That play is damn near impossible to defend if it is well executed... and it was.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Not enough love being shown to money Mitch.

Terrance is quietly a decent #2 CB.

He had a massive drop yesterday and I thought he had a rough start yesterday, but yes he’s played well and played the way we thought a second round pick last year would play to this point.  

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Marcus Maye

Yes, please... https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/marcus-maye-growing-as-leader-amidst-lost-jets-season/ :) ... or Ashtyn Davis!

... and while we have the Jets on the line... I'll take a Crowder and a Gore.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

I would take him back in a heart beat...

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey, supposedly the Giants are  having a  fire sale, anyone want Peppers back at the right price?

I wonder if Jax will have a fire sale. Guess who Rook Justin Herbert targeted for a lot of those throws and TDs for the Chargers yesterday. Yep, our old buddy some of you for some reason miss so much, Joe Schobert. They kept getting him to turn his back to the ball seemed like a zillion times yesterday. It was burn city fiasco for old Joe.

• Upvote 1

Redwine had awful moments, but there is zero chance Harrison/Joseph/Redwine is a worse combination then Sandejo right now. The amount of touchdowns that are DIRECTLY attributed to this dude has to be insane. If you want to keep him as the last man up for leadership? Fine, but my God get his ass off the field.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

Redwine had awful moments, but there is zero chance Harrison/Joseph/Redwine is a worse combination then Sandejo right now. The amount of touchdowns that are DIRECTLY attributed to this dude has to be insane. If you want to keep him as the last man up for leadership? Fine, but my God get his ass off the field.

Yeah , he's struggling bad out there and not only that... He's getting smoked out of position a lot of the time...