THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns Vs Bengals OFFICIAL Gameday Thread***

Ibleedbrown

I really don’t understand why the Browns are so committed to establishing the pass, considering their receiver and te injuries. The Browns are one injury from Case Keenum and Scottish Hammer trying on receiver gloves, and they are chucking it downfield on first down. 

4 minutes ago, BigHittertheLama said:

Hunt is perfectly capable of logging “feature back” rush attempts in the second half. Browns need to commit to the run in the second half. Get the ball out of Baker’s hands and stop putting him in third and long situations. He’s clearly not going to stare down this vaunted Bengals defense and perform at an even mediocre NFL quarterback level. The rookie across the field looks much more seasoned and polished than Baker. 

Being clearly outplayed by a rookie, while Baker is in his 3rd year.....something stinks in Denmark. We complained about this team not being up to being able to beat the big boys....now it's starting to look like last place teams are no gimmies either. And what's wrong with Shoeless Joe Beckem? 

By the way, the Steelers are destroying TN in about every way possible. 

Baker looked like Helen Keller playing QB the entire first half, now he can’t miss. I can’t figure him out, but I personally think it might be just as much of a scheme problem as a Baker Mayfield problem. The Browns seem to be really slow on making offensive adjustments. It seems like they won’t adjust their offensive game plan towards what the defense is giving them until halftime. 

That isn’t said to excuse a shit first half by Baker, again. I’m more lukecold than lukewarm on him. 

3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Perfection is unobtainable and I fear that for some posters, they’ll never understand nor accept that fact 

Definitely nothing worth complaining about, amiright? Will there be orange slices and Capri Sun after the competition today?