THE BROWNS BOARD

A yard display in Rocky River

Vambo

image.thumb.png.bd9b81e19fd6d1c52be19d4c8e1d7151.png

ROCKY RIVER, Ohio — A yard display in Rocky River has caused a stir among residents and those passing by.

A homeowner in the Cleveland suburb set up a large display in support of President Donald Trump, including large statues and signs.

Within the display is a statue of a Trump supporter donning a signature red “MAGA” hat, Hillary Clinton behind bars wearing a prison jumpsuit and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in a basement.

Protesters took to the area Sunday afternoon with no issues reported, according to the Rocky River Police Department.

Police said they did receive a report of a traffic backup in the area as motorists slowed down to observe the yard display and take pictures.

“I think it’s great I also saw it on Facebook and I thought somebody was really brave to put something like this in their yard when so many people are afraid to say anything so I give them a lot of credit," she said.

Haha, yeah. How brave.... Gotta love the self victimization of Trump supporters 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

“I think it’s great I also saw it on Facebook and I thought somebody was really brave to put something like this in their yard when so many people are afraid to say anything so I give them a lot of credit," she said.

Democrat Translation = I don’t agree with this Republican’s First Amendment Right....so let’s trash his yard.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I've read some crazy shit here, but this gets the Jack Nicholson Award.

I can't tell you how many times I've had to turn off the channel after becoming nauseated from Trump supporters looting, burning, destroying and screaming Trump Lives Matter.... oh wait, I can. ZERO. Yep, the good ole Trump supporters sure are a self victimizing bunch.

Now, where's my BLM shirt? I just read a black dude was shot while fighting with the Poe Lease and I need to start burning something down cuz this shit gotta stop. He was a good boy and and they just shot him cuz he was black.... < Yeppers. No self victimization to see here.

Congrats on the well deserved award:

Woody.jpg

41 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I've read some crazy shit here, but this gets the Jack Nicholson Award.

I can't tell you how many times I've had to turn off the channel after becoming nauseated from Trump supporters looting, burning, destroying and screaming Trump Lives Matter.... oh wait, I can. ZERO. Yep, the good ole Trump supporters sure are a self victimizing bunch.

Now, where's my BLM shirt? I just read a black dude was shot while fighting with the Poe Lease and I need to start burning something down cuz this shit gotta stop. He was a good boy and and they just shot him cuz he was black.... < Yeppers. No self victimization to see here.

Congrats on the well deserved award:

Woody.jpg

Congratulations on completely getting the point I was making. 

52 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Democrat Translation = I don’t agree with this Republican’s First Amendment Right....so let’s trash his yard.

No one should trash his yard. Who said that?

I think it is hilarious to call this clearly very wealthy individual "brave" for supporting Trump. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No one should trash his yard. Who said that?

I think it is hilarious to call this clearly very wealthy individual "brave" for supporting Trump. 

I think it’s hilarious to call Trump supporters “self victimized”.

When everyone knows the Libs have a patent on that.

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Congratulations on completely getting the point I was making. 

"Gotta love the self victimization of Trump supporters"

^ Your point was to claim that Trump supporters use self victimization.

Don't get mad at me for simply pointing out your own words and how fuckin' ridiculous they are..... I just hate it when that happens. 

(This is one of those times where you put the shovel down and stop digging) 

25 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Welcome to America, where people have the freedom to put whatever they want on their property.

Unless, I suppose, you live in a HOA community.

Good point, but that’s why I would never live in an HOA community.

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think it’s hilarious to call Trump supporters “self victimized”.

When everyone knows the Libs have a patent on that.

The self victimization goes both ways sir. The right just likes to act like the left are the only ones that play that card. 

Persecuted Christians in the US?

War on Christmas?

Most of this board?

They like to play the card themselves while pretending only the left does

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

"Gotta love the self victimization of Trump supporters"

^ Your point was to claim that Trump supporters use self victimization.

Don't get mad at me for simply pointing out your own words and how fuckin' ridiculous they are..... I just hate it when that happens. 

(This is one of those times where you put the shovel down and stop digging) 

Uh... Trump supporters try that shit all of the time. This board for sure. 

If you don't believe me I'll leave it at that because I'm not convincing anyone. Those heels are dug in hard. 

But saying the other side does something bad to district from your side doing that thing is nothing new 

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Uh... Trump supporters try that shit all of the time. This board for sure. 

If you don't believe me I'll leave it at that because I'm not convincing anyone. Those heels are dug in hard. 

But saying the other side does something bad to district from your side doing that thing is nothing new 

name one, then we can name about fifty on your side. and it's iffy if you can name one.

and, maybe you meant "distract" but still can't spell consistently? That is what isn't new.