THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Supporters Can't Think Of A Single Thing He's Proposed

Vambo

The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families. Since taking office he has signed 9 pieces of legislation to combat Human Trafficking both domestically and internationally. As well as launching a new Human Trafficking center through DHS and giving 35 million to aid victims.
This Racist Clown in the White House has done more for the black community than anyone in decades. Trump has appropriated more money than any other President to HBCU’s. As well as signed “The Future Act” into law which permanently funds HBCU’s, Tribal colleges and universities, minority serving institutions and Hispanic serving colleges. He also signed the First Step Act into law which helps reform injustices to the African American community by offering reduced prison sentences and offering rehabilitation programs to help inmates rejoin society. The act so far has released over 3,100 inmates. Under Trump imprisonment rate among African Americans is the lowest since 1989. As well as the African American poverty rate is the lowest ever on record since the count began in the 1960s.
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families. Since taking office he has signed 9 pieces of legislation to combat Human Trafficking both domestically and internationally. As well as launching a new Human Trafficking center through DHS and giving 35 million to aid victims.
This Racist Clown in the White House has done more for the black community than anyone in decades. Trump has appropriated more money than any other President to HBCU’s. As well as signed “The Future Act” into law which permanently funds HBCU’s, Tribal colleges and universities, minority serving institutions and Hispanic serving colleges. He also signed the First Step Act into law which helps reform injustices to the African American community by offering reduced prison sentences and offering rehabilitation programs to help inmates rejoin society. The act so far has released over 3,100 inmates. Under Trump imprisonment rate among African Americans is the lowest since 1989. As well as the African American poverty rate is the lowest ever on record since the count began in the 1960s.
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

But Hoorta is voting against Trumps personality and unkempt eyebrows.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

But Hoorta is voting against Trumps personality and unkempt eyebrows.

I'm voting against an incredibly morally bankrupt person. Maybe you ought to take the time to read my previous post. Still in denial the guy is a pathological liar? Even when given incontrovertible proof? I'll laugh at your comeback. But- but- but- Biden is worse- horse shit. The "Red Wave is coming" true enough- with the upcoming "Red Wave" of covid deaths. My estimate 16,000 in the next 10 days. 

Just maybe you ought to stop kissing Trumps ass for a minute?  228,000 and counting.  Trump is living in his anti-science alternate reality, and has been for months. Cases spiking, and "we're turning the corner".  PT Barnum indeed had it right- "there's a sucker born every minute". I said 100k per day before November 3rd. Care to bet against me?  Sort of like Donnie's War Hero Dead. Or, according to the now revealed Mr. Anonymous- Donnie wanted the Border Patrol to shoot those pesky Mexican border crossers dead? Short sighted anti-environmental Coal Miner Donald? 

So Gorka- an inconvenient fact for you. What's the #1 issue in this election cycle?  Covid? Go to the head of the class.  FYI- since 1952, the party that had a better record on addressing the #1 concern won_ every_ fucking_ time.  Now that Woodward delivered the coup de grace to Son in Laws putting Donnie ahead of the docs- it's not looking very good.

Damn- those incriminating Hunter emails- with no chain of custody. Rudy says he got them from a guy who thinks it might have belonged to HB. Um, in a hospital rape case, there's a thing called "chain of custody" nowhere to be found in this case. Not backed up by any other reputable news source either. Said it earlier- and now it's confirmed- Trump fired his last available bullet-  and he missed.  :)  

I'm putting Trump's goose on slow simmer.  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'm voting against an incredibly morally bankrupt person. Maybe you ought to take the time to read my previous post. Still in denial the guy is a pathological liar? Even when given incontrovertible proof? I'll laugh at your comeback. But- but- but- Biden is worse- horse shit. The "Red Wave is coming" true enough- with the upcoming "Red Wave" of covid deaths. My estimate 16,000 in the next 10 days. 

Just maybe you ought to stop kissing Trumps ass for a minute?  228,000 and counting.  Trump is living in his anti-science alternate reality, and has been for months. Cases spiking, and "we're turning the corner".  PT Barnum indeed had it right- "there's a sucker born every minute". I said 100k per day before November 3rd. Care to bet against me?  Sort of like Donnie's War Hero Dead. Or, according to the now revealed Mr. Anonymous- Donnie wanted the Border Patrol to shoot those pesky Mexican border crossers dead? Short sighted anti-environmental Coal Miner Donald? 

So Gorka- an inconvenient fact for you. What's the #1 issue in this election cycle?  Covid? Go to the head of the class.  FYI- since 1952, the party that had a better record on addressing the #1 concern won_ every_ fucking_ time.  Now that Woodward delivered the coup de grace to Son in Laws putting Donnie ahead of the docs- it's not looking very good.

Damn- those incriminating Hunter emails- with no chain of custody. Rudy says he got them from a guy who thinks it might have belonged to HB. Um, in a hospital rape case, there's a thing called "chain of custody" nowhere to be found in this case. Not backed up by any other reputable news source either. Said it earlier- and now it's confirmed- Trump fired his last available bullet-  and he missed.  :)  

I'm putting Trump's goose on slow simmer.  

Leaked Audio: Hunter Biden Discussing Business Deals With The "Spy Chief Of China"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter Biden Laptop Chain of CustodyrenderTimingPixel.png

After reading the Epoch Times article from October 16th and listening to the actual interview from The Daily Beast this is what I’ve been able to piece together.

April 12, 2019: Hunter Biden drops off three water damaged Mac Book Pro’s to be repaired. The repair ticket is signed by Hunter Biden. Hunter is surprised that the computer repairman, John Paul Mac Isaac, didn’t know who he was by his first name. Isaac has a medical condition that prevents him from perceiving faces.

Two of the computers were unrecoverable. The third was repaired to the point that data could be accessed from the solid state hard drive.

Start around April 16, 2019 efforts are made to contact Hunter to pick up his computer. These efforts continued for 90 days from April 12th.

Sometime around July 11th the computer is, by contract, now the possession of the repair shop and the computer drive is accessed. Images and emails suggesting illegal activities are readily available on the desktop. Isaac decides to hand over the evidence to the FBI.

In September Isaac contacts an FBI associate he trusted to put him in contact with FBI agents who can be trusted to take possession of the computer evidence and investigate.

December 9, 2019: The computer is subpoenaed.

Sometime afterward, in continued discussions with the FBI, Isaac indicates that he had made copies of the drive because he fears for his life. Someone from the FBI says that “No one is ever hurt by the things they never said.” Isaac interprets this as a threat on his life if he goes public.

August 2020 Isaac makes contact with Costello and Giuliani.

In late September 2020 Isaac gives a copy of the hard drive to Costello

Costello and Giuliani authenticate and investigate the hard drive

October 10, 2020 Giuliani gives a copy of the hard drive to The New York Post

On 10/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The Real Polls are now saying that I am WINNING! Biggest (and most exciting) Rallies EVER. Rasmussen, 53% National.

DT delusion. FYI, DT isn't even listening to his internal polls showing he's currently getting his ass kicked. 

Rassmussen? :D  :D :D May as well poll Red State or QAnon.  The denial of reality runs deep here. I'm sure FOX is totally wrong too...   I prefer https://www.270towin.com/maps/consensus-2020-electoral-map-forecast   Biden currently has a 6 point lead nationally- and he's gaining ground in swing states... 

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Leaked Audio: Hunter Biden Discussing Business Deals With The "Spy Chief Of China"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter Biden Laptop Chain of CustodyrenderTimingPixel.png

After reading the Epoch Times article from October 16th and listening to the actual interview from The Daily Beast this is what I’ve been able to piece together.

April 12, 2019: Hunter Biden drops off three water damaged Mac Book Pro’s to be repaired. The repair ticket is signed by Hunter Biden. Hunter is surprised that the computer repairman, John Paul Mac Isaac, didn’t know who he was by his first name. Isaac has a medical condition that prevents him from perceiving faces.

Two of the computers were unrecoverable. The third was repaired to the point that data could be accessed from the solid state hard drive.

Start around April 16, 2019 efforts are made to contact Hunter to pick up his computer. These efforts continued for 90 days from April 12th.

Sometime around July 11th the computer is, by contract, now the possession of the repair shop and the computer drive is accessed. Images and emails suggesting illegal activities are readily available on the desktop. Isaac decides to hand over the evidence to the FBI. After Russian agents hack the drive to plant phony evidence....  

In September Isaac contacts an FBI associate he trusted to put him in contact with FBI agents who can be trusted to take possession of the computer evidence and investigate.

December 9, 2019: The computer is subpoenaed.

Sometime afterward, in continued discussions with the FBI, Isaac indicates that he had made copies of the drive because he fears for his life. Someone from the FBI says that “No one is ever hurt by the things they never said.” Isaac interprets this as a threat on his life if he goes public.

August 2020 Isaac makes contact with Costello and Giuliani.

In late September 2020 Isaac gives a copy of the hard drive to Costello

Costello and Giuliani authenticate and investigate the hard drive

October 10, 2020 Giuliani gives a copy of the hard drive to The New York Post

Yup- MAGAs believe it- it's gospel. Was that drive under lock and key 24\7?  As far as the election goes- it's a nothing burger that Trump is trying to do a repeat of 2016 on the Hillary emails. Ghooliani is almost as slimly as Trump.... Oh- it's only a copy.  Compromised right there. Want me to show you some nice pictures I have of cows grazing on one of Saturn's moons?   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yup, right out of Red State... America isn't buying it. So sorry...   

Hunter Biden email detailing alleged Chinese ties confirmed

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/hunter-biden-email-detailing-chinese-ties-confirmed-by-source-report/

Hunter Biden Business Partner Confirms Email Showing Joe Was Offered 10 Percent Stake in Chinese Business Deal

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-business-partner-confirms-email-showing-joe-was-offered-ten-percent-stake-in-chinese-business-deal/

Hunter Biden messages 'independently confirmed' to be authentic

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-messages-independently-confirmed-to-be-authentic-gop-lawmaker-says

8 hours ago, hammertime said:

What are you seeing that makes

you so confident?

everything I see in every city and state I go to is Trump .

it would take massive

voter fraud to overturn the massive Red

wave.

I’m gonna let you know there is help for TDS,  just turn to God.  Think of all the lives of the unborn children who will be saved.  
Think of the children who will be saved from hormone therapy when they’re 8 years old.

Think of young girls who can use a dressing room without fear of some perv who identifies as a kid.

These issues here far outweigh any perceived evil/character flaws of Trump.

Promises made, promises kept.

FYI- I have no concrete evidence Trump actually believes in God, or has ever set foot in a church in the last 4  years.  Correct me if I'm wrong. He can't quote anything out of the Bible, and thinks he doesn't need forgiveness for anything he's ever done.  Even some  Evangelicals have seen through his act.  https://notourfaith.com/  Trump's ignoring and deliberate malfeasance regarding the covid pandemic far outweighs any positive things he's done. There's a massive dead  wave going on that IMHO is going to cost Trump the Presidency. Cases going through the roof, and Captain Covid is still living in his alternate reality world that "it's going away soon"', "we're turning the corner" yup, right into that oncoming semi Donald.  And for the record- I approve of Justice Amy- but the way Trump & Mitch pulled some crap to get her on the Court is pure hypocrisy- it will come back to bite the Republicans in the ass- MHO.   

Great- lets start with Mexico is going to pay for the wall...  How many of you goobers actually believed Lie #1? I'll wait. You counting yard signs?  Maybe you ought to take a look at https://www.270towin.com/  there's around a dozen different state polls there. It's not currently looking good if you're hoping for a Trump victory. In dueling campaign stumps today in Florida- Joe is 100% correct- DT loses Florida- he's cooked. Trump- way behind in states he squeaked by in 2016. Wisconsin, Michigan (shot yourself in the foot there Donnie bashing the relatively popular governor), and Pennsylvania. Can the polls be totally wrong?  Sure- but I'll go by the Bill Bellichick quote at this point. "I can only go by what I see.". 

So Trump has you hypnotized there's massive voter fraud going on if he loses?  He wants to have a free and fair election- but let's not count those ballots that come in a day late from our military overseas.  If you're paying attention- the RNC attempts at voter suppression & interference regarding when late arriving ballots can be counted is disgusting. 

56 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Hunter Biden email detailing alleged Chinese ties confirmed

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/hunter-biden-email-detailing-chinese-ties-confirmed-by-source-report/

Hunter Biden Business Partner Confirms Email Showing Joe Was Offered 10 Percent Stake in Chinese Business Deal

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-business-partner-confirms-email-showing-joe-was-offered-ten-percent-stake-in-chinese-business-deal/

Hunter Biden messages 'independently confirmed' to be authentic

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-messages-independently-confirmed-to-be-authentic-gop-lawmaker-says

You just keep on believing independently confirmed by the folks who broke the story in the first place.... Where's stuff by Politico, USA Today, Atlantic, Guardian, or God forbid the Times or Post? Straight smear tactic Vambo.   But that will just play right into Trumpies BS that there's a media plot coverup... :D   

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Where's stuff by Politico, USA Today, Atlantic, Guardian, or God forbid the Times or Post? 

That's an excellent question and should answer itself. Here's another news flasb: I wouldn't suppose you would find very much negative coverage of the Communist Party in Pravda. Just a guess.

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

You just keep on believing independently confirmed by the folks who broke the story in the first place.... Where's stuff by Politico, USA Today, Atlantic, Guardian, or God forbid the Times or Post? Straight smear tactic Vambo.   But that will just play right into Trumpies BS that there's a media plot coverup... :D   

image.png.1c367a02e347541110d7a78d48eb47c1.png

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

yet, you pretended that the fake impeachment was gospel because you hate Trump. and you assume all the false narratives as being true withoutANY good reason, because you hate Trump.

meanwhile, you will not man up and admit your sleazeball biden has done NOTHING good/great FOR AMERICA in all his 47 years.

See, I never thought that you were a moron, so I decided you were just being disingenuously belligerent to stir up trouble enough to get this forum shut down, or to get one of us to make some mistake so you could get us booted off the forum/board.

Your slurs are getting more and more outraged, you ok in pouty pouty socialist dreamland? need a binkie? maybe you could borrow a binkie from your little woodpecker.

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re voting for the murder of thousands of unborn babies every year?

Go wipe your ass with your morals.

OK- that's called one issue politics. Of course it's the position of National Right to Life, and my (former) pal Father Frank Pavone over on Priests for life.  I got tired of him sending me stuff every two weeks begging for money, and selling my name to every anti-abortion outfit in the country.  Trump flipped on that issue, because he figured it would play well with the Evangelical right. He's a big phony there- with a Capital P.

Yeah, I have problems with the Democrats stand on that one issue. Had to have a talk with my spiritual advisor (I do have one) But there's more to voting than that... If that's all that factors in how you're going to vote- you should never ever vote for a Democrat. https://ivotecatholic.org/  However- there's um, looks like seven factors to take into consideration when you vote- and right to life is just one of them. Coal Miner Trump flunks badly on the environment- and a few others.  

So to answer your question- it is morally OK for a Catholic voter after taking everything into consideration, and doing some serious soul searching to vote for Joe Biden.  Does that mean I'm pro-abortion? Hell no!!! 

Um in closing- your current President is responsible for thousands of adult deaths (some have said at least 100,000+) by his ignoring science in the covid pandemic, and he's still living in his fantasy world in that regard. If you care to believe Mr. Anonymous- Myles Taylor- I happen to, Trumpie wanted to authorize the Border Patrol to shoot anyone crossing on sight. Nice guy. So, I'll leave morally unfit out of the equation- from stuff insiders have said about what goes on behind closed doors- Trump is also mentally unfit to be President- he's one step away from the looney bin. 

BTW- just heard CBS had to get Lesley Stahl some security- because she was getting death threats from the Trump whacko brigade. (Same for some commentators on CNN and MSNBC- but they try to keep that quiet- for obvious reasons) It won't surprise me one bit if there's riots if\when Trump loses. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Um in closing- your current President is responsible for thousands of adult deaths (some have said at least 100,000+) by his ignoring science in the covid pandemic, and he's still living in his fantasy world in that regard.

Um...how convenient of you to disregard the 100,000 plus deaths attributed to the H1N1 Swine Flu that goes on the body count for Dimentia Joe.

But I hear HE has plan for Covid 19, which I hope isn’t the same plan he used for H1N1 which was NOTHING!

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

OK- that's called one issue politics. Of course it's the position of National Right to Life, and my (former) pal Father Frank Pavone over on Priests for life.  I got tired of him sending me stuff every two weeks begging for money, and selling my name to every anti-abortion outfit in the country.  Trump flipped on that issue, because he figured it would play well with the Evangelical right. He's a big phony there- with a Capital P.

Yeah, I have problems with the Democrats stand on that one issue. Had to have a talk with my spiritual advisor (I do have one) But there's more to voting than that... If that's all that factors in how you're going to vote- you should never ever vote for a Democrat. https://ivotecatholic.org/  However- there's um, looks like seven factors to take into consideration when you vote- and right to life is just one of them. Coal Miner Trump flunks badly on the environment- and a few others.  

So to answer your question- it is morally OK for a Catholic voter after taking everything into consideration, and doing some serious soul searching to vote for Joe Biden.  Does that mean I'm pro-abortion? Hell no!!! 

Um in closing- your current President is responsible for thousands of adult deaths (some have said at least 100,000+) by his ignoring science in the covid pandemic, and he's still living in his fantasy world in that regard. If you care to believe Mr. Anonymous- Myles Taylor- I happen to, Trumpie wanted to authorize the Border Patrol to shoot anyone crossing on sight. Nice guy. So, I'll leave morally unfit out of the equation- from stuff insiders have said about what goes on behind closed doors- Trump is also mentally unfit to be President- he's one step away from the looney bin. 

BTW- just heard CBS had to get Lesley Stahl some security- because she was getting death threats from the Trump whacko brigade. (Same for some commentators on CNN and MSNBC- but they try to keep that quiet- for obvious reasons) It won't surprise me one bit if there's riots if\when Trump loses. 

"and little green aliens from the planet biteme are here and trying to throw the election to biden/harris because they want utopia for us earthlings - and it will be easier for them to have all the world the same rotten landscape of despair"

image.png.668d02b2888ccc015da351fa6f053ce0.png

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Um...how convenient of you to disregard the 100,000 plus deaths attributed to the H1N1 Swine Flu that goes on the body count for Dimentia Joe.

But I hear HE has plan for Covid 19, which I hope isn’t the same plan he used for H1N1 which was NOTHING!

Believe what you want to... If abortion is your #1 issue- vote for Trump, 100s of thousands are going to be there right along with you.  BTW- 200,000 > 100,000.  Ratio of 68 million H1N1 to 9 million covid cases?  Put on your thinking cap.  Covid is at least 12 times more lethal- but jackoff is acting like the problem is solved...  Golly gee- H1N1 or not there's around 61,000 flu deaths (average) every stinking year- and now it's a big issue for a MAGAtard.  

Trump and his White House pals are living in an alternate reality- that's the facts Jack. Unless you think that stuff coming out of John Hopkins is baloney- and  the majority of MAGA seem to think so.... 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Believe what you want to... If abortion is your #1 issue- vote for Trump, 100s of thousands are going to be there right along with you.  BTW- 200,000 > 100,000.  Ratio of 68 million H1N1 to 9 million covid cases?  Put on your thinking cap.  Covid is at least 12 times more lethal- but jackoff is acting like the problem is solved...  Golly gee- H1N1 or not there's around 61,000 flu deaths (average) every stinking year- and now it's a big issue for a MAGAtard.  

Trump and his White House pals are living in an alternate reality- that's the facts Jack. Unless you think that stuff coming out of John Hopkins is baloney- and  the majority of MAGA seem to think so.... 

I figured out who Hoorta reminds me of...image.thumb.png.82f5e9d6350fa1d82748fd56e0b7773c.png

• Haha 1