THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Supporters Can't Think Of A Single Thing He's Proposed

Vambo

12 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

No one knows what his policy is.  Biden and Harris are the miltant wing of the democratic party...all we will get is another war for profit.

Isn’t that the truth.

Whenever asked about their policy, they’re only response is an attack on Trump.

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It's pretty clear the only reason anybody would support this idiot is TDS. No doubt there are some liberals who are probably hoping that the fringe will lead him by the nose into the policies they've been championing for the last few years.

WSS

I'll wait for Trump's great plans Steve... Getting Obamacare repealed Job #1- the rest is vaporware....  

Said it several times. Trump has pushed the Republican Party so far right- it makes Moderate Republicans look like AOC Democrats....  You either buy into the cult of personality- or you don't. 

I'll reserve final comments until after I watch 60 Minutes tonight. My suspicion is it's not going to look favorable for Cheetos. I'll bring the Cheetos. Or the popcorn... :D  

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll wait for Trump's great plans Steve... Getting Obamacare repealed Job #1- the rest is vaporware....  

as I said if you want to pimp Obamacare go ahead. They got I would mandate taken out against my will. So I guess that was the basis of it.

Said it several times. Trump has pushed the Republican Party so far right- it makes Moderate Republicans look like AOC Democrats....  You either buy into the cult of personality- or you don't. 

and I will repeat you have let your TDS Cloud your vision of what's right or wrong. There's not one thing that he's done that any Republican you would support wouldn't do. Maybe the wall but that's just about a non-issue. Flooding the country with the illegals is an issue.

I'll reserve final comments until after I watch 60 Minutes tonight. My suspicion is it's not going to look favorable for Cheetos. I'll bring the Cheetos. Or the popcorn... :D  

I don't suspect that that will change anybody's mind especially those who are has deeply dug in as you. And it doesn't matter I wouldn't bet against Biden being president in a couple weeks. But he's still a moron and his policies or whatever policies are fed to him by Pelosi and AOC won't be good for the country. But you will have your spite.

WSS

and per the op title, Hoorta can't think of ONE good/great thing biden ever did FOR AMERICA,  in his entire career.

but he will pretend that despite 47 years of nothing but being bought off by china and other countries....

and NOTHING during his eight years as VP.....

if Hoorta can't think of one, biden, horris are done, and Hoorta is TDS EMOTIONAL KNEE JERKIE WRONG forever and two sundays.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

'll wait for Trump's great plans Steve... Getting Obamacare repealed Job #1- the rest is vaporware....  

as I said if you want to pimp Obamacare go ahead. They got I would mandate taken out against my will. So I guess that was the basis of it.

and I will repeat you have let your TDS Cloud your vision of what's right or wrong. There's not one thing that he's done that any Republican you would support wouldn't do. Maybe the wall but that's just about a non-issue. Flooding the country with the illegals is an issue.

I'll reserve final comments until after I watch 60 Minutes tonight. My suspicion is it's not going to look favorable for Cheetos. I'll bring the Cheetos. Or the popcorn... :D  

I don't suspect that that will change anybody's mind especially those who are has deeply dug in as you. And it doesn't matter I wouldn't bet against Biden being president in a couple weeks. But he's still a moron and his policies or whatever policies are fed to him by Pelosi and AOC won't be good for the country. But you will have your spite.

WSS

Yup- the dickwad has no clue on how to be civil, martyr card from the get-go. Attack the interviewer, when confronted with facts you don't like.  Go back to your "safe space" on FOX where Hannity and Carlson can suck you off..... Blowhard- PUSSY. 

With no basis, just MHO- I suspect the viewership of 60 Minutes is above average intelligence, not that you care DT but outside your MAGA base you probably lost a few more undecideds. . 

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yup- the dickwad has no clue on how to be civil, martyr card from the get-go. Attack the interviewer, when confronted with facts you don't like.  Go back to your "safe space" on FOX where Hannity and Carlson can suck you off..... Blowhard- PUSSY. 

With no basis, just MHO- I suspect the viewership of 60 Minutes is above average intelligence, not that you care DT but outside your MAGA base you probably lost a few more undecideds. . 

This guy is totally unhinged.. And he's a Mod..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

This guy is totally unhinged.. And he's a Mod..

Not 1\2 as unhinged as Trump... But keep on believing he actually knows how to behave in a nationally televised interview...  I stand by my assertion DT just blusters when he doesn't get tossed softball questions by an interviewer who won't kiss his fat ass... 

BTW- Steve is plenty biased here, and also happens to be a Moderator- FYI.  Aw gee, he lets you inmates run the asylum, so it's all cool.  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not 1\2 as unhinged as Trump... But keep on believing he actually knows how to behave in a nationally televised interview...  I stand by my assertion DT just blusters when he doesn't get tossed softball questions by an interviewer who won't kiss his fat ass... 

BTW- Steve is plenty biased here, and also happens to be a Moderator- FYI.  Aw gee, he lets you inmates run the asylum, so it's all cool.  

Just to be clear I'm under no obligation to be free of political opinions. Just as a mod over on the Browns board isn't required to kiss the ass of Steelers Bengals and Ravens fans. As far as impartiality there aren't many people besides myself who will openly disagree with the president's policies when that happens or support parts of the Obama agenda when it happens. Apparently you and some other members of the bbsquad want me to be a liberal mr. T and punished conservatives, Christians, Trump supporters and or anybody that just refuses to hate Trump as badly as you people do.

One more time if it makes you too angry to read posts from some people here the ignore feature should be a blessing to you. Kind of like home delivery for you guys who are scared shittless of getting.

WSS

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Right, because in your liberal world repeating a lie often enough makes it true.  There is no end to the shit you'll come up with in order to  give yourself excuses for voting for Biden.

"Trump pushed rep party so far right" HAHAHAHA! 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Right, because in your liberal world repeating a lie often enough makes it true.  There is no end to the shit you'll come up with in order to  give yourself excuses for voting for Biden.

I'd be interested to see a list of all the things that Trump has actually done that pushed the party to the right. (serious overspending is certainly not a Hallmark of the right nor was I happy with it  but of course you guys  were happy to eat from the table ) I will assume that cutting back on the number of military deaths in unwinnable Wars in third world shitholes is not among those? 

WSS

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

Definitely true in alternate reality MAGA World. Repeat after me "it's just going to go away". "We're turning the corner ". Can't  stand being fact checked or told his 10 million "new" jobs were probably just folks getting called back to work, when there's 10 of millions more still out of work. 

When it doesn't fit your narrative,  pick up your football and go home. Yup, you really showed Leslie and Savannah. Showed the country you're a blustering bozo with a mean streak.

EDIT:  So it started off with "Are you ready for some tough questions?" (other stuff floating around the Internet...) 

"There's no question too tough for Trump. It's an insult to him to be told he'll be asked tough questions."

"That "magnificently brilliant answers" drivel is so Trump. I'm the best! I know all the best words! I know big words! My wisdom is unmatched!"

MY POV? He can't even answer softball questions pitched to him by his sycophants over on FOX....

Hoorta can't admit obaMao SUCKED and LIED and broke all his promises,

and refuses to admit biden has done NOTHING good or great for America

in all his 47 years of being a crook, including 8 years of do nothing by biden.

If you won't admit, you're full of ....eh...crap.

I censored myself. LOL

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta can't admit obaMao SUCKED and LIED and broke all his promises,

and refuses to admit biden has done NOTHING good or great for America

in all his 47 years of being a crook, including 8 years of do nothing by biden.

If you won't admit, you're full of ....eh...crap.

I censored myself. LOL

I occasionally like to see what you're spewing.... 

Still can't let Obama go huh Cal? Well Obama isn't currently running for President. What happened way back has absolutely nothing to do with the fact in both in the Town Hall (Savannah Guthrie) and the 60 Minutes (Lesley Stahl) events Trump behaved like a flaming asshole. So why don't you admit already you like a flaming asshole President, because you like his agenda? He's clueless when not giving a well rehearsed stump speech- and that's what he tried- and failed to do when faced with interviewers (or moderators) who are better versed in 2020 history than he is.  If you're not a brain dead MAGA getting your jollies through his childish insulting behavior, you probably loved the erudite non-answers.  The 60 Minutes non-interview (where Trump tried to deflect everything about his failures with covid and a few other things) told America absolutely nothing they didn't already know about DT.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Still can't let Obama go huh Cal? Well Obama isn't currently running for President. What happened way back has absolutely nothing to do with the fact in both in the Town Hall (Savannah Guthrie) and the 60 Minutes (Lesley Stahl) events Trump behaved like a flaming asshole. So why don't you admit already you like a flaming asshole President, because you like his agenda? He's clueless when not giving a well rehearsed stump speech- and that's what he tried- and failed to do when faced with interviewers (or moderators) who are better versed in 2020 history than he is.  If you're not a brain dead MAGA getting your jollies through his childish insulting behavior, you probably loved the erudite non-answers.  The 60 Minutes non-interview (where Trump tried to deflect everything about his failures with covid and a few other things) told America absolutely nothing they didn't already know about DT.  

image.png.635f85fae9b33196c82b8d9c7a341c8e.png

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

derang7.jpg

electionmeme5.jpg

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump behaved like a flaming asshole. So why don't you admit already you like a flaming asshole President, because you like his agenda? 

Cal "Spewing"?  Oh the irony.

Four solid years of nothing but negative coverage. And for that to be true, most of the coverage has to be made up of lies. But can you ever remember a single president or a single prominent political figure never having one positive thing reported in a year? Never mind four years. Now, ask yourself: Is that normal? You need to ask: Is it normal that, in four years, a man as popular as Donald Trump obviously is hasn’t done anything good, hasn’t done anything that would merit or warrant a positive report?

Trump called China to account for its commercial cheating and insidious infiltration into western banking. The ChiComs have intruded in media, entertainment, academic institutions, and Trump has called them out on it. He has called them to account. He’s the only American politician to ever call ’em out in such a way.

He cut off aid to the Palestinians who refused to recognize Israel and he’s getting a piece deal in the Middle East nation by nation by nation. You think that’s good news? You think that’s worthy of a positive report or two? It is, but there hasn’t been one. Like every American president precedent to him, he has promised to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. The thing that’s different about him is he actually did it. You think that’s worthy of a positive report or two? It is. But there hasn’t been one.

He reminded the regime of Bashar al-Assad, that they would never recover the Golan Heights to launch another war on Israel. Never. Think that’s worthy of good news? Think it’s worthy of a good report? It certainly is. Has there been one? No.

Trump encouraged the moderate Arab world to ally with Israel to protect against revolutionary Shi’ite Iran. He has succeeded in aligning much of Middle Eastern Arab nations with Israel in opposition to Iran, which is the real threat to the region. Think that’s worthy of a good news report or two? It is. There hasn’t been one.

Trump reminded Canada and Mexico that one reason why they’re able to have small militaries along with growing economies was their close proximity to the United States, meaning they are protected. Think that’s worthy of a good news report or two? Of course there is an unending supply of good news like this that has yet to be reported in the mainstream media. It’s just amazing.

• Thanks 1

So why don't you admit already you like a flaming asshole President, because you like his agenda? 

I'd be happy to. After you admit you have TDS. That right there reeks of it^^^

Maybe you'll listen to one of your own on Trumps black agenda?:

Former Obama White House adviser Van Jones came to President Trump’s defense Friday saying the brash billionaire did “good stuff for the black community,” and didn’t get the credit he deserved for his work on criminal justice reform.

“Donald Trump — and I get beat up by liberals every time I say this, but I’m gonna keep saying it — he has done good stuff for the black community,” Jones said on CNN, where he is a frequent contributor. “Opportunity zone stuff, black college stuff. I worked with him on criminal justice stuff. I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formerly incarcerated, in the White House — embraced them, treated them well. There’s a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.”

44 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Cal "Spewing" Oh the irony.

Four solid years of nothing but negative coverage. And for that to be true, most of the coverage has to be made up of lies. But can you ever remember a single president or a single prominent political figure never having one positive thing reported in a year? Never mind four years. Now, ask yourself: Is that normal? You need to ask: Is it normal that, in four years, a man as popular as Donald Trump obviously is hasn’t done anything good, hasn’t done anything that would merit or warrant a positive report?

Trump called China to account for its commercial cheating and insidious infiltration into western banking. The ChiComs have intruded in media, entertainment, academic institutions, and Trump has called them out on it. He has called them to account. He’s the only American politician to ever call ’em out in such a way.

He cut off aid to the Palestinians who refused to recognize Israel and he’s getting a piece deal in the Middle East nation by nation by nation. You think that’s good news? You think that’s worthy of a positive report or two? It is, but there hasn’t been one. Like every American president precedent to him, he has promised to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. The thing that’s different about him is he actually did it. You think that’s worthy of a positive report or two? It is. But there hasn’t been one.

He reminded the regime of Bashar al-Assad, that they would never recover the Golan Heights to launch another war on Israel. Never. Think that’s worthy of good news? Think it’s worthy of a good report? It certainly is. Has there been one? No.

Trump encouraged the moderate Arab world to ally with Israel to protect against revolutionary Shi’ite Iran. He has succeeded in aligning much of Middle Eastern Arab nations with Israel in opposition to Iran, which is the real threat to the region. Think that’s worthy of a good news report or two? It is. There hasn’t been one.

Trump reminded Canada and Mexico that one reason why they’re able to have small militaries along with growing economies was their close proximity to the United States, meaning they are protected. Think that’s worthy of a good news report or two? Of course there is an unending supply of good news like this that has yet to be reported in the mainstream media. It’s just amazing.

Popular? In your Trump alternate reality world? He's immensely unpopular outside of his MAGA base. By a pretty wide margin....  Just another reason get ready to cry in your beer November 4th....  

China? With his Chinese bank account? Sure. Green lighting Iran to enrich uranium, sucking up to Putin on the "bounties" that he denies, thinking he's got North Korea in his back pocket.  Great diplomat that Trumpster.  :D  Calling our war dead suckers and losers. 

I think you supporting an asshole and claiming anyone who doesn't like a jackass for a president is deranged?  Too funny. Look in a mirror. Pence could have done the same, minus being an asshole going about it... You're about to find out just how deranged the rest of America is in around a week.   As Tex suggested, go look up narcissistic personality disorder, if you want to talk deranged. 

He's pissed off the majority of America by being a jerk, fucking up the covid response (#1 with a bullet the primary concern of voters) and exaggerating the "tremendous economic recovery". You dig a little deeper and plenty of his suck up sycophants got convicted on felony charges. So much for "draining the swamp".  

Aw, gee- great- Trump has done a few good things, he's also still an asshole, who still thinks he's running some reality TV show and not the United States... TDS is a total cop out directed against anyone who doesn't care for your Carnival Barking Clown's Act. (according to current polls- that's the majority of Americans- deal with it)  I did get to take in another few minutes of the 60 Minute interview, and the guy was openly hostile. Like he is with anyone who dares disagree in the slightest with him. Or essentially indirectly tells him he's largely full of shit on a lot of his "accomplishments".  Your martyr card isn't playing well anymore Donnie. You made your bed playing to your (largely ignorant & shrinking demographic) base, now go sleep in it.  

So why don't you admit already you like a flaming asshole President, because you like his agenda? 

Hmmmm… a Freudian slip?  When you unintentionally reveal who or what you're really all about?

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech,  that occurs due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought.

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, hoorta said:

I disagree. Woke liberals have pushed the democrats so far left that anything moderate is considered right wing to them now.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

I disagree. Woke liberals have pushed the democrats so far left that anything moderate is considered right wing to them now.

Thanks JB, my mother & father were staunch Democrats that would turn over in their graves if they saw how the left has gone full blown Communist.

the left tried and failed back in the day - with McGovern - a true jane fonda beeatch traitor socialist sombeech.

and Real America hammered him in the election.

Anyone who regards history as important, knows the logical progression of where the communist dem party will take America.

It happened in venezuela. cuba...Israel...soviet union....India....the UK............china

it always has failed. But, even here in America - the ignorant base instinct for emotional knee jerk dwellers - it the utopian "grass is a whole lot greener on the other side of the fence."  and, further to the point, is "if it doesn't make me angry, I take it for granted and don't care". Then, the last one hits - "My feelings are supreme, so I will not admit that there is a God, I will not respect our Flag, Anthem, history, Constitution, capitalism, Real Marriage, our borders..."

The "communists" on the left hate because their emotions are conflicted by reality. So, they despise everything that does.

They demand THEIR free speech, but get po'd when others who disagree exercise THEIR free speech.

Their communist ideas demand that Americans are disarmed because they can't get them to be afraid any other way.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/wkd-these-3-countries-tried-socialism-heres-what-happened-89046

The lost emotional knee jerk lefties cry "conspiracy" and "nutjob" when you disagree with them.

But history is the truth of matters.

speaking of history, here, again, is the account of an FBI agent who infiltrated the weathermen radical terrorist group.

You know...Bill Ayers, friend of obaMao. and Ayer's girlfriend...Bernadine Dorn, and others.

(have I mentioned recently that obaMao got his political career started in Bill Ayers' father's basement?)

read it. This is who they are, but they have far too many ignorant groupies that are with them, in the mode of John Lennon's stupid song - "Imagine"

https://www.foxnews.com/story/glenn-beck-chilling-warning-from-only-fbi-agent-to-infiltrate-the-weathermen

4 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'll agree to a point jb. I still like to think the far left AOC crowd really doesn't represent the majority of the Democratic party- yet. (though their influence is growing) Hopefully President Biden can keep them somewhat in check. Almost a foregone conclusion now- saw Trump's internal polling just told him he's up shit creek. He can forget Michigan after he's repeatedly insulted Whitmer. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania big Biden leads. Railing about the Hunter emails? Tried that gambit against Hillary- you've cried wolf too many times, and outside of the MAGA crowd your credibility is shot. (Thanks to the covid problem that's just going away- LOL!!!)  Law and Order isn't scaring those suburban housewives you want to "like you".  Because when you come right down to it- you're one of the most inherently unlikable individuals ever to walk the planet. If you've done more for black Americans since Abe Lincoln (you haven't- that belongs to Lyndon Johnson) you're the most unlikable individual since Attila the Hun.  :D 

PS- Anthony Scaramucci just unleashed a telling interview....  Trump's pals on Wall Street have bailed on him... Follow the money- and it's 5:1 going to Joe. Another comment of his "Trump has succeeded in uniting America- against him".  True dat... from my POV, unless your a MAGA here that's living in Donnie's alternate reality. From AOC, The Squad, and Bernie on the Far Left, Senators like Ben Sasse who had the balls to tell DT like it is, through the Lincoln Project (proud supporter moi), RVAT, and even right wing evangelicals who finally got the message https://notourfaith.com/