THE BROWNS BOARD

Trying to bait conservatives into talking politics on the football forum?

calfoxwc

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That was how many months ago? Six, seven?

yes back before the Democrats and Democrat voters thought Dr Fauci was the preeminent scientific and medical genius of the last three centuries, (at least in April four months after you guys say wanted to shut down the country) that it was no big deal.

But I realize since you're painted into a corner voting for the idiot you have to pretend Biden isn't as useless as he is.

That China travel ban was initially a sieve, and you know it. 40,000 entered the states after the ban, and NYC's outbreak was due to Europe, not China. DT still bashing Fauci and misrepresenting him for political benefit. The science evolved as we got to know more about the danger. So, Fauci changed his mind, and what he's been telling Americans, ditto Pelosi and Cuomo. OTOH, Trump knew way back the virus was dangerous, it's on tape- and he's still polishing the same turd sandwich he's been cramming down his lemmings throats for months. Cases?  Yo Donnie!!! Stuff I've been seeing as to case trajectory- we may well hit 100,000 a day before November 3rd. Something you can really hang your hat on.  :D  

It's not going away, and least anytime soon- and that corner we're rounding is going straight into that semi coming straight for us... 

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That was how many months ago? Six, seven? That China travel ban was initially a sieve, and you know it. 40,000 entered the states after the ban, and NYC's outbreak was due to Europe, not China. DT still bashing Fauci and misrepresenting him for political benefit. The science evolved as we got to know more about the danger. So, Fauci changed his mind, and what he's been telling Americans, ditto Pelosi and Cuomo. OTOH, Trump knew way back the virus was dangerous, it's on tape- and he's still polishing the same turd sandwich he's been cramming down his lemmings throats for months. Cases?  Yo Donnie!!! Stuff I've been seeing as to case trajectory- we may well hit 100,000 a day before November 3rd. Something you can really hang your hat on.  :D  

It's not going away, and least anytime soon- and that corner we're rounding is going straight into that semi coming straight for us... 

Oh you're talking about the months and months of rioting, burning everything and looting that Biden and the Dems approved of got it! ;)

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The Fake News is talking about CASES, CASES, CASES. This includes many low risk people. Media is doing everything possible to create fear prior to November 3rd. The Cases are up because TESTING is way up, by far the most, and best, in the world. Mortality rate is DOWN 85% plus!

You are intentionally ignoring predicted deaths stats. Double the current by Jan 20.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

That was how many months ago? Six, seven? That China travel ban was initially a sieve, and you know it. 40,000 entered the states after the ban, and NYC's outbreak was due to Europe, not China. DT still bashing Fauci and misrepresenting him for political benefit. The science evolved as we got to know more about the danger. So, Fauci changed his mind, and what he's been telling Americans, ditto Pelosi and Cuomo. OTOH, Trump knew way back the virus was dangerous, it's on tape- and he's still polishing the same turd sandwich he's been cramming down his lemmings throats for months. Cases?  Yo Donnie!!! Stuff I've been seeing as to case trajectory- we may well hit 100,000 a day before November 3rd. Something you can really hang your hat on.  :D  

Get some help.

I had recently posted a couple times in the "protest" thread over on the football side..

The next thing ya know I get 5 notifications.  Didn't click on them,  because if I do I will be compelled to respond ..wasting considerable time on shit for brains  simpletons.

You knuckle draggers over there  getting this? If I didn't respond to you means I didn't even take the time to read your liberal rubbish.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The only good thing about MAGAs talking politics on the main board is that it's a reminder that only the majority of the political forum is insane, not the majority of the country.

1573651308_049(2).gif.716d535897d3648c27423b07d98b5472.gif

Gallup: 56% of Americans say they are better off under Trump than Obama

Article Image

Gallup

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The only good thing about MAGAs talking politics on the main board is that it's a reminder that only the majority of the political forum is insane, not the majority of the country.

Oh ya!  Them Antifa and BLM are the backbone of the cuntry!

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I know it's sad that you are so abused woodpecker. You've got at least five or six members of the squad here right? 

You should hurry up and get some Blue Hats printed with MATWS. Make America a third-world shithole.

WSS

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 2:43 PM, Neo said:

I would absolutely ADORE it if the political forum was closed down. Just so I could be there to watch Vambo's head explode. I sure there are some other posters that would go into convulsions also because they wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't sit here for hours and talk their shit. LOL

Uh huh sure, Vambos head would explode.

But if the political forum consisted of nothing but you pussy hat wearing imbeciles you'd be OK with it.

Yur just a bitter little man in a pussy hat who can't tolerate those who don't fall in line with your twisted views, so shut 'er down!!

pussy-hat.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

But if the political forum consisted of nothing but you pussy hat wearing imbeciles you'd be OK with it.

Yur just a bitter little man in a pussy hat who can't tolerate those who don't fall in line with your twisted views, so shut 'er down!!

pussy-hat.jpg

Sooooooo why are you responding on his behalf???? 

10 hours ago, Gorka said:

Guess I'm just going to have to watch 60 minutes tonight. "When the going (questions) get tough- Trump goes home.. :D  Talk about a PUSSY when he can't 100% control the dialogue... Three strikes against tough interviewers (Wallace, Guthrie, Stahl) and you're OUT.   

Your totally insignificant  MAGA World in the big scheme of things doesn't bother me at all... I can get all the opposing POVs I need in the NY Times or Washington Post comments...  You Bozos would go running home to Mommy after a post or two... 

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Guess I'm just going to have to watch 60 minutes tonight. "When the going (questions) get tough- Trump goes home.. :D  Talk about a PUSSY when he can't 100% control the dialogue... Three strikes against tough interviewers (Wallace, Guthrie, Stahl) and you're OUT.   

Your totally insignificant  MAGA World in the big scheme of things doesn't bother me at all... I can get all the opposing POVs I need in the NY Times or Washington Post comments...  You Bozos would go running home to Mommy after a post or two... 

wait, I can't say "slut" but you can say "pussy" ?

really? feel special, like your little woodpecker?

lol. Just wait, your TDS rage will explode exponentially after Nov 3.