THE BROWNS BOARD

Trying to bait conservatives into talking politics on the football forum?

calfoxwc

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

He also posted a CNN poll.  He did lie said he had me on ignore but keeps replying to my posts...strange ignore function!:blink:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hoorta, Tour, Dutch oven, all do it.  Also Gipper.  

Dammit somehow I'm getting left out. I'll try harder next time.😁   I guess I should not have made fun of both candidates in the same sentence.😂

36 minutes ago, Axe said:

And he's a mod.. default_handjob.gif

you betcha and I don't get it. He just posted yesterday:

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

When beaten, insult. When your position is untenable, distort or attempt to divert. Got it. You're so fucking intellectually superior to anyone else. Thanks for clearing that up for me... 

See ya on the Poli board- dipwad. 

lol. so, Hoorta is a mod, and smarts off to Gorka over on the football side.. As he says "when beaten insult", he insults Gorka. , calls him a "dipwad"......and, he smarts off about "so fu***** intellectually superior" when he goes apecrap when someone disagrees with him, and threatens to give them a warning point, etc etc etc.

Proves my long-standing point - the left knee jerks automatically in tune with only their emotions. When their emotions flip, so does their stances.

"When beaten insult" ? Then HE insults?

that is what they do. They flip like mexican jumping beans, and maybe aren't aware of it, or don't care until they get called out on it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

lol. so, Hoorta is a mod, and smarts off to Gorka over on the football side.. As he says "when beaten insult", he insults Gorka. , calls him a "dipwad"......and, he smarts off about "so fu***** intellectually superior" when he goes apecrap when someone disagrees with him, and threatens to give them a warning point, etc etc etc.

Proves my long-standing point - the left knee jerks automatically in tune with only their emotions. When their emotions flip, so does their stances.

that is what they do. They flip like mexican jumping beans, and maybe aren't aware of it, or don't care until they get called out on it.

And I think it's funny that you think of hoorta as "the left" when the opposite is true. He just thinks Trump is the fake Republican, so all you knee jerk right rads react to the fact he rejects der hero Von Trumpy..🤣

I would absolutely ADORE it if the political forum was closed down. Just so I could be there to watch Vambo's head explode. I sure there are some other posters that would go into convulsions also because they wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't sit here for hours and talk their shit. LOL

xYd1UX.gif

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

You, or anyone who doesn't care for the "Political Forum" can exercise one simple option.

Don't enter.

Well, this is a Cleveland Browns football fan forum WITH a political forum, NOT the other way around. If you want to argue politics, I'm sure there are plenty of political forums out there. When politics start to interfere with FOOTBALL related things then that's bad. 

the reason for the political forum is because it ruined trying to talk about the Browns.

My view was, to establish a political board, and it was a popular idea that came into being.

Leftwingers like Hoorta and his little woodparrotpecker hate it, because they don't have a big

audience to vindicate their asinine emotional knee jerking.

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

When politics start to interfere with FOOTBALL related things then that's bad. 

Especially when it's a moderator doing it..

It's like anything else in life. If you don't like something, don't do it.. Unless of course you are a liberal and then you MUST try to ruin it for everyone else.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I knew you'd run over here to whine.... I'm shutting that thread down.. And I don't get insulted over here? Gorka started the insulting...  FWIW....  

What the MAGA crowd doesn't like is over on the football side, there's a ton of guys who dont want to wade into the right wing crap that passes for "discussion" here.... 

• Upvote 1

yep. I wasn't going to respond to your infantile crap - the reason you shut it down is because

you got a reply:

LOL

Posted by TypicalBrowns50

yep, it’s Trump tearing apart society. Not BLM, not antifa, not defunding the police, not shutting down the country again cuz of an overblown disease, Not the riots or fires or people killed by looters in the street, or systemic racism being created to funnel damaging social intricacies and ideals to young black and white people. none of that is tearing apart America right? It’s Trump. 

Joe Biden is against the fucking police for Christ’s sake. Not to mention he used his drug addicted son to pedal millions with shady figures during his time as Vice President. And watching him on a debate stage is as painful as watching Baker Mayfield in the pocket.

Some of you need to just stick to football.

go browns. 

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

It's like anything else in life. If you don't like something, don't do it.. Unless of course you are a liberal and then you MUST try to ruin it for everyone else.

Most moderators practice what they preach. The TDS consumes you like a mile wide fog.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I think it's funny that you think of hoorta as "the left" when the opposite is true. He just thinks Trump is the fake Republican, so all you knee jerk right rads react to the fact he rejects der hero Von Trumpy..🤣

well, he hates the wall, supports unlimited illegal immigration, won't say one word about all

the hideous crimes committed by so many illegals, is huge on man made goober warning, hates our

imperfect president that is perfectly doing good/GREAT things for America because of the color of his skin,

he tries to dominate the false narrative of supporting an unsupportable mealy biden and lowlife harris, while

accepting every single lie about Pres Trump that comes down the pike. He won't criticize the brownshirts/blackshirts of antifa and blm....

yeah, he's the left. When the shoe fits, you must admit.

Did you ever read those well over two hundred accomplishments? He's been nominated for the peace prize three times?

NOW he has Israel and Sudan normalizing relations? and even Saudi Arabia might jump on the band wagon?

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I knew you'd run over here to whine.... I'm shutting that thread down.. And I don't get insulted over here? Gorka started the insulting...  FWIW....  

What the MAGA crowd doesn't like is over on the football side, there's a ton of guys who dont want to wade into the right wing crap that passes for "discussion" here.... 

But its painfully obvious that they lurk over here.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

OH PLEASE, don't act like none of you trumpsters have never taken politics into the football forum. It the same old shit with you right wing asswipes, "we're perfect, and you're evil" And you wonder why so many trump supporters get attacked. You will never admit to any fault, just like your jackass cult leader.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the reason for the political forum is because it ruined trying to talk about the Browns.

My view was, to establish a political board, and it was a popular idea that came into being.

Leftwingers like Hoorta and his little woodparrotpecker hate it, because they don't have a big

audience to vindicate their asinine emotional knee jerking.

There is nothing wrong with a little political discussion. The Browns forum has 583,976 posts and the political forum has 241,643 (!) That's almost half of the entire posts related to the Cleveland Browns!! And at the rate of which some of you clowns post threads it will only be a matter of time before it surpasses the football forum. And you add to that it is starting to spill over to the football side. 

The site is being overrun with this so-called "politics". But it's not really politics is it? More like Trump worship and the right attacking the left. That is beyond political "discussion"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

hates our

imperfect president that is perfectly doing good/GREAT things for America

And therein lies your trouble. I asked once some months ago if 200,000 American dead by Xmas from his COVID denial/mishandling would be enough. 

We are well past that now with all legitimate estimates to double current figures by inauguration day UNLESS this fearless leader does an about face. 

So is around 450,000 dead Americans by Jan 20 high enough to get through to you that he has screwed America and still is with that ridiculous no distancing/few masks rally 

with vulnerable old people  in a retirement village? What does it take cal? What does it take? Are you holding out for the American Civil War totals somewhere between 600,000

to 700,000?  He's failing American and that great economy too because of that failure. The great science denier is an imbecile🤴

17 hours ago, Neo said:

There is nothing wrong with a little political discussion. The Browns forum has 583,976 posts and the political forum has 241,643 (!) That's almost half of the entire posts related to the Cleveland Browns!! And at the rate of which some of you clowns post threads it will only be a matter of time before it surpasses the football forum. And you add to that it is starting to spill over to the football side. 

The site is being overrun with this so-called "politics". But it's not really politics is it? More like Trump worship and the right attacking the left. That is beyond political "discussion"

No one forces you or anyone else to come here.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And therein lies your trouble. I asked once some months ago if 200,000 American dead by Xmas from his COVID denial/mishandling would be enough. 

We are well past that now with all legitimate estimates to double current figures by inauguration day UNLESS this fearless leader does an about face. 

So is around 450,000 dead Americans by Jan 20 high enough to get through to you that he has screwed America and still is with that ridiculous no distancing/few masks rally 

with vulnerable old people  in a retirement village? What does it take cal? What does it take? Are you holding out for the American Civil War totals somewhere between 600,000

to 700,000?  He's failing American and that great economy too because of that failure. The great science denier is an imbecile🤴

The Fake News is talking about CASES, CASES, CASES. This includes many low risk people. Media is doing everything possible to create fear prior to November 3rd. The Cases are up because TESTING is way up, by far the most, and best, in the world. Mortality rate is DOWN 85% plus!

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The Fake News is talking about CASES, CASES, CASES. This includes many low risk people. Media is doing everything possible to create fear prior to November 3rd. The Cases are up because TESTING is way up, by far the most, and best, in the world. Mortality rate is DOWN 85% plus!

Way to polish a turd Captain Covid. 80,000 cases yesterday, a new daily record!!! 2% of 80,000 = 1,600 more deaths. In the10 days till election day,  that will just about equal the number of morons who are still showing up for one of your super spreader events. 

FYI contract tracing is starting to track covid cases back to you death "rallies". Just special. 

LOL!! Create fear? Nah, you didn't try to scare those poor suburban housewives, did you?

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Way to polish a turd Captain Covid. 80,000 cases yesterday, a new daily record!!! 2% of 80,000 = 1,600 more deaths. In the10 days till election day,  that will just about equal the number of morons who are still showing up for one of your super spreader events. 

FYI contract tracing is starting to track covid cases back to you death "rallies". Just special. 

LOL!! Create fear? Nah, you didn't try to scare those poor suburban housewives, did you?

The rallies Biden was having while Trump was cutting off travel from China and Europe and Pelosi and Cuomo were saying come to China town it's safe no covid worries here!

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

The rallies Biden was having while Trump was cutting off travel from China and Europe and Pelosi and Cuomo were saying come to China town it's safe no covid worries here!

That was how many months ago? Six, seven? That China travel ban was initially a sieve, and you know it. 40,000 entered the states after the ban, and NYC's outbreak was due to Europe, not China. DT still bashing Fauci and misrepresenting him for political benefit. The science evolved as we got to know more about the danger. So, Fauci changed his mind, and what he's been telling Americans, ditto Pelosi and Cuomo. OTOH, Trump knew way back the virus was dangerous, it's on tape- and he's still polishing the same turd sandwich he's been cramming down his lemmings throats for months. Cases?  Yo Donnie!!! Stuff I've been seeing as to case trajectory- we may well hit 100,000 a day before November 3rd. Something you can really hang your hat on.  :D  

It's not going away, and least anytime soon- and that corner we're rounding is going straight into that semi coming straight for us... 

• Thanks 1