THE BROWNS BOARD

The debate

Westside Steve

Biden said he is going to “transition out of (fracking) by 2025”. I hope Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, North Dakota, and all of the rest were listening last night. High energy prices, massive jobs losses! Vote Trump.

Joe Biden is a corrupt politician and he’s COMPROMISED. China is desperate for Biden to win because if Biden Wins, CHINA WINS – and China will OWN AMERICA. This corruption is EXACTLY why I decided to run for President in the first place. For years, I watched one betrayal after another, as politicians like Joe Biden sold out American Workers at every turn—shattering the lives of millions of American families while THEIR families raked in millions of dollars. I could not sit by and watch THEM take advantage of YOU anymore. They are coming after me because I am standing in their way, and standing guard for this Country we LOVE!

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So Trump "won" the debate by setting the expectations so low with his first debate that by not acting like a 6 year old it's seen as a big win

Alright 

Yeah whatever.

Appreciate the fact that by "acting like a 6 year old" Trumps interruptions rescued your fumbling mumbling guy on several occasions.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Yeah whatever.

Appreciate the fact that by "acting like a 6 year old" Trumps interruptions rescued your fumbling mumbling guy on several occasions.

And speaking of low expectations everybody was amazed that Biden didn't stare blankly into space completely unaware of where he was at any point. 

WSS