Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dusty

Browns vs Bengals on TV

Recommended Posts

From 506sports.com

Looks like very limited coverage for the Browns this weekend. I'm sure the embarrassment of last weekend didn't help.

On a better note the Buckeyes are back! Noon Saturday on FOX!

Capture+_2020-10-22-06-25-37.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dusty said:

From 506sports.com

Looks like very limited coverage for the Browns this weekend. I'm sure the embarrassment of last weekend didn't help.

On a better note the Buckeyes are back! Noon Saturday on FOX!

 

It's been a really strange college football season to say the least but besides my BUCKEYES at noon I will check out:

3:30 PM 3 Notre Dame @ Pittsburgh ABC

Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Todd McShay

 

7:30 PM 18 Michigan @ 21 Minnesota ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

Screenshot_2020-10-22_123631.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sucks. It’s not on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

That sucks. It’s not on here

I would imagine that you'd get Steelers games any time they play the same time as the Browns, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank goodness I talked myself into free NFL Sunday Ticket Max by complaining to management.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I would imagine that you'd get Steelers games any time they play the same time as the Browns, right? 

It's deja vu all over again.😁

 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I would imagine that you'd get Steelers games any time they play the same time as the Browns, right? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I would imagine that you'd get Steelers games any time they play the same time as the Browns, right? 

This is the first week without the Browns on here

We are halfway between Cincy and pittspuke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hell it seems everytime we get nantz and romo we lose thank god for local coverage only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dusty said:

 

Capture+_2020-10-22-06-25-37.png

You wanna know what chaps my ass? I’ll tell you what chaps my ass. You see that little red cut out rectangle in northwest Ohio that is NOT showing the Browns game? That’s Van Wert county, and that’s the hallowed land my Browns fandom stems from. 

It’s right across the border from Fort Wayne, and apparently Fort Wayne rules the airwaves around there so they see a lot of Colts games there. So on a weekend there isn’t a Colts game, Van Wert still doesn’t get to see the Browns play?

I say fuck that. I want everyone to write their congressman and demand Browns football in Van Wert. Hell, write the president too. Might as well write to Biden as well. Cover all the bases. Maybe clone a child using Trump and Biden’s dna, and then teach it to read, and then write a letter to it too. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I say fuck that. I want everyone to write their congressman and demand Browns football in Van Wert. Hell, write the president too. Might as well write to Biden as well. Cover all the bases. Maybe clone a child using Trump and Biden’s dna, and then teach it to read, and then write a letter to it too. 

Biden would convince you he was sure they were just on last week and Trump would convince you they are on now with new uniforms with different colors that he had paid for personally. Either way Ur fucked.😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You wanna know what chaps my ass? I’ll tell you what chaps my ass. You see that little red cut out rectangle in northwest Ohio that is NOT showing the Browns game? That’s Van Wert county, and that’s the hallowed land my Browns fandom stems from. 

It’s right across the border from Fort Wayne, and apparently Fort Wayne rules the airwaves around there so they see a lot of Colts games there. So on a weekend there isn’t a Colts game, Van Wert still doesn’t get to see the Browns play?

I say fuck that. I want everyone to write their congressman and demand Browns football in Van Wert. Hell, write the president too. Might as well write to Biden as well. Cover all the bases. Maybe clone a child using Trump and Biden’s dna, and then teach it to read, and then write a letter to it too. 

Oh yeah that is an unusual part of America.  We have a pretty big manufacturing plant right across the state line there in St Joe, IN.

Where i live now in Boardman, OHIO hometown of Bernie Kosar is like that only just one tiny piece Mahoning County doesn't get the BROWNS, we get the freakin steelers !

Life can be so unfair sometimes.   :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×