THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ takes shoes off during game

Icecube

22 hours ago, Icecube said:

And then he came out and said the stuff about covid....wow, just wow. 

Little late to the party, been busy all week putting all the summer stuff, raking leaves and my pool away. As many others have said No one gives a shit. As for the covid things that's fucken dumb, no doubt. But the fact you had the galls to type that is pure hypocrisy. I literally rolled my eyes back to my brain. I wouldn't have to go that far back in your posting history to find tons of examples of your junk Facebook science or wild conspiracies theories that you and the rest of Proud Boys pettle on the Political board. Hell that racist, uninformed idiot, Nickers still thinks it's a hoax and it is just the flu while we have quarter of a million deaths on our hands. I have no idea why you hate OBJ. Maybe it's because his a successful black man? Or maybe it's his hair, I dunno. I do know whatever obsession you have about him is not healthy mentally. You should follow the others posters advice and find a hobby to fill whatever is empty inside of you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Little late to the party, been busy all week putting all the summer stuff, raking leaves and my pool away. As many others have said No one gives a shit. As for the covid things that's fucken dumb, no doubt. But the fact you had the galls to type that is pure hypocrisy. I literally rolled my eyes back to my brain. I wouldn't have to go that far back in your posting history to find tons of examples of your junk Facebook science or wild conspiracies theories that you and the rest of Proud Boys pettle on the Political board. Hell that racist, uninformed idiot, Nickers still thinks it's a hoax and it is just the flu while we have quarter of a million deaths on our hands. I have no idea why you hate OBJ. Maybe it's because his a successful black man? Or maybe it's his hair, I dunno. I do know whatever obsession you have about him is not healthy mentally. You should follow the others posters advice and find a hobby to fill whatever is empty inside of you.

I can barely decipher your gibberish. Your new hobby should be education. 

37 minutes ago, Icecube said:

I can barely decipher your gibberish. Your new hobby should be education. 

When they have nothing else to go on.. It's convenient for them to mention me and attack me because I rent space in their feeble brains without trying... They worship me :0  Typical whiney Lib-Tards...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

When they have nothing else to go on.. It's convenient for them to mention me and attack me because I rent space in their feeble brains without trying... They worship me :0  Typical whiney Lib-Tards...

I noticed. Do you think they...never mind. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Icechicken and nickers still hiding behind their keyboards and attempting to talk tough. 

We should meet in person and discuss this. Where do you live Icechicken? 

I can't thank you enough, that you brought out the Internet tough guy thing again. I needed this. Will we fight with weapons, like on Anchorman? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Icechicken and nickers still hiding behind their keyboards and attempting to talk tough. 

We should meet in person and discuss this. Where do you live Icechicken? 

More disinformation and  blaming/lying/ and deflecting right out of agent orange's playbook. I'm not the one spreading lies like an STD back in April thur today because the "Qanon" told me like Cube does. This is well documented, so this shit stain can claim "gibberish" like the dum-dum he is all he wants, but it's on public record you fucken pussy so Own it! Keep drinking the Clorox you loser.  LOL at nickers saying his in my head after I literally stated in my 1st sentence I'm busy, and with my post low count I don't have time for this board or care because I bc I  have a young a family and an actually life that doesn't involve hate or racism. Shame on these people fuck all of yall. Actualy too be honest can Zombo check on these accounts IPs  and make sure it's not same the racist idiot liking itself with multi accts. Thank you plz !

7 hours ago, Icecube said:

I can't thank you enough, that you brought out the Internet tough guy thing again. I needed this. Will we fight with weapons, like on Anchorman?

We've already established this - multiple times - Icechicken.

You sit behind your keyboard anonymously, running your mouth, while I am more than willing to meet you in person. 

That make YOU the Internet Tough Guy, Icechicken. Every thing you say in response to this is just a pathetic attempt to deflect from your cowardice. At least nickers has the good sense to put me on ignore, since he couldn't take getting his snowflake feelings hurt any more.  Oh wait, I forgot... we worship nickers so much that we force HIM to pay US to be in OUR heads! 🤣 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You sit behind your keyboard anonymously, running your mouth, while I am more than willing to meet you in person. 

That make YOU the Internet Tough Guy, Icechicken. Every thing you say in response to this is just a pathetic attempt to deflect from your cowardice. At least nickers has the good sense to put me on ignore, since he couldn't take getting his snowflake feelings hurt any more.  Oh wait, I forgot... we worship nickers so much that we force HIM to pay US to be in OUR heads! 🤣 

Yes, we established you're only tough on your computer in mom's basement. It's embarrassing for you, but still entertaining. No one thinks your tough. You fool no one. You're just a hillbilly from Fulton. 

The Internet Tough Guy Song - YouTube

19 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Yes, we established you're only tough on your computer in mom's basement. It's embarrassing for you, but still entertaining. No one thinks your tough. You fool no one. You're just a hillbilly from Fulton. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

May I suggest a dual with paint guns at 20 paces with one one having Brown paint balls and the other Orange ones. Then we can see who scores with the most balls.🤣

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You have a weak character: You claim you don't want to respond to anything I post and yet you keep responding. I think your best bet is to put me on ignore since you lack the discipline to do what you claim you are going to do. You are the Sendejo of TBB: slow, ineffective but unintentionally funny sometimes. Nickers has it right on the money. I think your time would be better spent playing in that stinky, muddy canal.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

You have a weak character: You claim you don't want to respond to anything I post and yet you keep responding. I think your best bet is to put me on ignore since you lack the discipline to do what you claim you are going to do. You are the Sendejo of TBB: slow, ineffective but unintentionally funny sometimes. Nickers has it right on the money. I think your time would be better spent playing in that stinky, muddy canal.  

Ice you can't argue with a sick mind... A Hilljack from Fulton... That explains everything.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, Icecube said:

Put you on ignore? What am I, a pussy like nickers or calfox? 

So when are we going to meet, Icechicken? You continue to run your mouth while hiding behind your keyboard, while I am more than willing to take this off this board and discuss it in person. You can bring nickers too, both of you can call me a hilljack to my face. Feel free to send me a PM to set this up.

I'm just kidding. I know there isn't a chance in hell you'd talk to anyone in person like you do on here, the same with nickers. 😁  

When OBJ is in the game... It seems to slow Baker and the team down... as soon as Odell left the game.. Good things started to happen...

19 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

What am I, a pussy like nickers or calfox? 

For the record...

I think you are a completely different kind of pussy.

• Haha 2

Just now, Tour2ma said:

For the record...

I think you are a completely different kind of pussy.

He's a FagPussy...

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

So when are we going to meet, Icechicken? You continue to run your mouth while hiding behind your keyboard, while I am more than willing to take this off this board and discuss it in person. You can bring nickers too, both of you can call me a hilljack to my face. Feel free to send me a PM to set this up.

I'm just kidding. I know there isn't a chance in hell you'd talk to anyone in person like you do in person, the same with nickers. 😁  

You know the fucked up thing you known he is in fact nickers, and cube is the alt account! Thought we were passed this after ghoolie was expunged like a turd from  the board.

I'm just kidding. I know there isn't a chance in hell you'd talk to anyone in person like you do in person, the same with nickers. 😁  

Internet Tough Guy by knightslayer85 - Meme Center

Feel free to PM me when and where you'd like to meet to discuss how fake of a tough guy I am, in person.

You are ruining a great thread detailing your obsession of OBJ. 😉

Legit if that pussy wants to fight with no cop involvement do it @ the Islander Apt. basketball court in Middleburg Hts. I fucked up 2 kids there in a few years ago when I was  in HS. One was a racist asshole so that would be fitting and just in this situation.

7 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Legit if that pussy wants to fight with no cop involvement do it @ the Islander Apt. basketball court in Middleburg Hts. I fucked up 2 kids there in a few years ago when I was  in HS. One was a racist asshole so that would be fitting and just in this situation.

Fight? No, no, no.

I'd just like to sit down with Ice and discuss the many things he's said on here, nice and civil-like, in person. I'd love to talk to him specifically about how, in his words, I'd never say what I say on here to him in person. 

A gentlemanly "clearing of the air" one might say. 😉

This dude is a complete Troll...

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Fight? No, no, no.

I'd just like to sit down with Ice and discuss the many things he's said on here, nice and civil-like, in person. I'd love to talk to him specifically about how, in his words, I'd never say what I say on here to him in person. 

A gentlemanly "clearing of the air" one might say. 😉

you are much better man then him I comment you