THE BROWNS BOARD

Just Imagine, If This Were Donald Jr

Axe

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/10/17/breaking-claim-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-shows-hunter-biden-sexually-abusing-multiple-underage-chinese-girls/

" At the 3:32 mark, Lude describes the sex acts as, “extreme abuse” of children. This implies violence and rape and it confirms that the victims of the Hunter Biden sex acts did not consent. "

Just imagine, if had been Trump jr...

45m  · 

Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe. It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL. That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!

8 hours ago, Axe said:

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/10/17/breaking-claim-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-shows-hunter-biden-sexually-abusing-multiple-underage-chinese-girls/

" At the 3:32 mark, Lude describes the sex acts as, “extreme abuse” of children. This implies violence and rape and it confirms that the victims of the Hunter Biden sex acts did not consent. "

Just imagine, if had been Trump jr...

I had challenged Hoorta to let us in on all the awful things Donald Jr. had done but he pussied out.

39 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I had challenged Hoorta to let us in on all the awful things Donald Jr. had done but he pussied out.

Come on you know, Cheeto oh, he's like overweight right? And he's a racist and loves White supremacists and the KKK. And uh he hates women. And he fucked a hooker. And he could have stopped covid-19 in its tracks and nobody would have been sick or died.  But he doesn't care about anybody except billionaires.  He's glad your grandma died of He just didn't do it because he's a prick. Oh I forgot a Carnival Barker reality TV host. Did I mention Cheeto? He's also a dictator. And he wants your grandparents to starve to death if they don't die of diseases first without any medical care.

I mean come on get with the program don't you watch CNN or read the New York Times?

WSS

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Where do you even find these websites?

In a fit of rage against the "Mainstream Stream Media" you've now chosen to blindly believe any blogspot website with an American flag on it....

To be fair, Woody, the MSM's coverage of the Biden controversy has been sparse to non existent.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

In a fit of rage against the "Mainstream Stream Media" you've now chosen to blindly believe any blogspot website with an American flag on it....

Do you expect the MSM to actually say anything bad about a Dem Presidential candidate?

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

To be fair, Woody, the MSM's coverage of the Biden controversy has been sparse to non existent.

So the answer is to overcorrect and believe "USSA News"? Written by the author "Constitutional Nobody" who can barely put together two sentences?

Yes the Biden's probably have skeletons in their closet and did shady shit that's unfortunately all too common of politicians. 

That doesn't mean you should start listening to, posting, and sharing a trash website.

I get it man, I've seen what you've posted. The videos. That annoying man child talking about twitter on JRE (sorry, I just find him incredibly annoying). I see you're leaning towards the anti MSM crowd. There are definitely issues there. I just don't think he answer is to swing this hard the other direction. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Come on you know, Cheeto oh, he's like overweight right? And he's a racist and loves White supremacists and the KKK. And uh he hates women. And he fucked a hooker. And he could have stopped covid-19 in its tracks and nobody would have been sick or died.  But he doesn't care about anybody except billionaires.  He's glad your grandma died of He just didn't do it because he's a prick. Oh I forgot a Carnival Barker reality TV host. Did I mention Cheeto? He's also a dictator. And he wants your grandparents to starve to death if they don't die of diseases first without any medical care.

I mean come on get with the program don't you watch CNN or read the New York Times?

WSS

Well that would be President Trump...I asked Hoorta to elaborate on Don Jr. ….crickets so far.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The MSM doesn't cover it like you want so you're going to listen to any random internet sure that does? 

Do you see how that's problematic?

The MSM doesn’t cover it at all...that IS the problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1