THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden had 5 draft deferments

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

A little bit hypocritical if you play football like Biden or soccer like... But yeah.

WSS

I don't make the rules. The military doesn't go after people with asthma.

Not sure how playing sports would make that hypocritical but I'll assume you either don't know what the word means, don't know how asthma works, or don't quite get sports. 

It got the Navy to stop bothering me though, so that was nice.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I don't make the rules. The military doesn't go after people with asthma.

Not sure how playing sports would make that hypocritical but I'll assume you either don't know what the word means, don't know how asthma works, or don't quite get sports. 

It got the Navy to stop bothering me though, so that was nice.

Nobody really gives a fuck woodpecker. Just talking about assholes in the BB Squad that keeps screaming bone spurs over and over and over and over and over. The guy you are voting for dodged the draft repeatedly.

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody really gives a fuck woodpecker. Just talking about assholes in the BB Squad that keeps screaming bone spurs over and over and over and over and over. The guy you are voting for dodged the draft repeatedly.

WSS

How did the educational deferment work? If you were in college were you just put on a "reserve" list and only taken if absolutely needed?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No I'm asking you. I don't know the answer. 

Okay. Actually I'm not positive but I would guess that if the shit really hit the fan they'd find some way to take as many people as they could get. As for me the draft number was high enough I didn't have to worry about it.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/5/23/lbj-wants-your-gpa/#:~:text=College undergraduate and graduate students,of-jail-free card.&text=To meet these demands%2C the,a new pool%3A college men.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay. Actually I'm not positive but I would guess that if the shit really hit the fan they'd find some way to take as many people as they could get. As for me the draft number was high enough I didn't have to worry about it.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/5/23/lbj-wants-your-gpa/#:~:text=College undergraduate and graduate students,of-jail-free card.&text=To meet these demands%2C the,a new pool%3A college men.

So if anything they both dodged the draft once, and then as college students they were fine.

Of course Trump's bone spur story involves a rich father potentially getting a favor from a tenant...

The system at the time seems like a way to promote a division in classes. Wealthier families getting their sons to college so they could stay alive. I guess if you made it back without any adverse affects you had a GI Bill but yeesh. 

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So if anything they both dodged the draft once, and then as college students they were fine.

Of course Trump's bone spur story involves a rich father potentially getting a favor from a tenant...

The system at the time seems like a way to promote a division in classes. Wealthier families getting their sons to college so they could stay alive. I guess if you made it back without any adverse affects you had a GI Bill but yeesh. 

image.png.eed9426cf487243b2d37056ab842ce67.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Apparently, and again so what?

Well apparently that's your accusation. Which, of course, means exactly nothing. Right?

The system at the time seems like a way to promote a division in classes.

sorry comrade.

Wealthier families getting their sons to college so they could stay alive.

what difference does that make to the situation because apparently Biden father was able to get him in the college. If in fact dodging the draft were the goal. On the other hand here also  you made up a story about Trump's father bribing the Dr.

I guess if you made it back without any adverse affects you had a GI Bill but yeesh. 

Joe would have turned 18 in 1960. Vietnam didn't really escalate until 1965. Apparently Joe senior had enough juice to get Junior into college. So what's your beef? Or are you just sticking with the bribery story?

WSS

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You think that story is just something I pulled out of my imagination? Hahaha ok Steve. Live in your insulated fantasy world. 

The end of my post had nothing to do with Biden or Trump. Just the system in general. Please try to distinguish between the two. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You think that story is just something I pulled out of my imagination? Hahaha ok Steve. Live in your insulated fantasy world.

No, I'm sure it came from a site  prominently displaying USSR.. 🙄

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No WP, I don't think you pull it out of your ass, I don't think you're creative enough. I think some Democrat propaganda hack pull it out of his ass and you ate it up and regurgitated it here.

PS I realize you aren't bright enough to know the difference but the end of your post was also a part of your post. I do understand that you like throw in power to the people shit, it's a fad amongst rich white kids whining about social injustice. It makes them feel oh so cool.

WSS

• Upvote 2