THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Pulls a Steve

MLD Woody

Joe Biden is the living embodiment of the corrupt political class that enriched itself while draining the economic life and soul from our Country. For the last 47 years, Joe Biden shipped away your jobs, shut down your factories, threw open your borders, and ravaged our cities while sacrificing American blood and treasure in endless foreign wars. Joe Biden is a corrupt politician — and the Biden family is a criminal enterprise. This makes Crooked Hillary Clinton look like amateur hour!

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The Woodpecker is mad because I posted stuff from the obviously satirical site The Babylon bee and he thought it was serious.

But to your last line Trump is more of an asshole than idiot Biden is more of an idiot though he has plenty of asshole in him.

WSS

You've 100% posted one of these not knowing it was satire before. Just like Trump just did. 

I'll leave it at that. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You've 100% posted one of these not knowing it was satire before. Just like Trump just did. 

I'll leave it at that. 

I have absolutely never posted a Babylon Bee article thinking it was for real. I'm quite aware of what the Babylon bee is. Unlike you.

I may well have posted some other bullshit article then I didn't research.

WSS

16 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Joe Biden is the living embodiment of the corrupt political class that enriched itself while draining the economic life and soul from our Country. For the last 47 years, Joe Biden shipped away your jobs, shut down your factories, threw open your borders, and ravaged our cities while sacrificing American blood and treasure in endless foreign wars. Joe Biden is a corrupt politician — and the Biden family is a criminal enterprise. This makes Crooked Hillary Clinton look like amateur hour!

Trump preaching to his MAGA choir. T-Minus 15 to see if it's big enough to give him FOUR MOR YEARS!!!  What I'm going to do with them?  TBD.  :D