THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Britta for the win ... Again, again, again and again!

tumblr_m4n3y9AYv01qe3p9bo1_500.gif

Yes, I do ... right after you help The Great Zomboni bring home a winner for the 5th straight week:

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis, Sunday, 1:00 PM

The Colts impressed me. They are good defensively and Rivers will have better games when Myles Garrett is not living in his backfield. The last time the Bungles impressed me we had a different President ... Hang in there, Bungles! COLTS 27 BUNGLES 16

Baltimore @ Philadelphia, Sunday, 1:00 PM

The AFCN seemingly drew the NFCE at the right time. I don't know if the top 3 AFCN teams will lose any games to these guys. But Eagles keep it under a TD at home. RAVENS 27 EAGLES 23

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh, Sunday, 1:00 PM

If you thought the Browns pass rush was impressive last week, add a healthy Adrian Clayborn to the mix, and hopefully Ogunjobi is back blowing up the middle against the Steelers who are missing their best offensive linemen. Could be a bloodbath, with 3 sacks for Myles and at least two turnovers caused by the pass rush. Offensively the Browns are going to keep topping 30 every week until someone figures out how to stop this balanced unit ... Won't be the Steelers. BROWNS 34 STEELERS 16

TGZ

• Upvote 1

image.png.e16499738ffad6a17d11b9dfd3da2924.png

Good week last week that coulda been perfect had I not hedged the daily double. Anyway... on to Week 6...

@Indianapolis   vs   Cincinnati   (+8.0)

Indy at home and pissed at their showing in CLE... sorry Cinci... blame us if you like.

Prediction: IND 31 CIN 17

Baltimore       @ Philadelphia (+7.5)

May have to invoke the mercy rule in this one... I see the odds of Wentz finsihing the game as 50/50 at best.

Prediction: BLT 44 PHI 16

@Pittsburgh   vs   Cleveland   (+3.5)

I want to... I really do, but even at full strength this would be a tough road win... and we are far from full strength. Still I do not see us making it easy for them... they will know they've been in a game. So until Week 17 rolls around one of those dreaded moral victories will have to suffice.

Prediction: PTG 27 CLE 20

image.png

I don't have this as a Must Win.  But we Must win one of the games against them.  It'd be nice if we could take care of that right here and now.

Baker better be healthy and confident in his throws because the Steelers are going to try and take away our run game and scare him with the blitz.  

Well here I go again picking the AFCN with the points, hey what can I say they're a fun division !

@Indianapolis   vs X Cincinnati 8.5 8.0 8.0 8.0 Sun 10/18 01:00 PM

Baltimore X vs   @Philadelphia 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 Sun 10/18 01:00 PM -
@Pittsburgh   vs X Cleveland 4.0 3.5 3.5 3.5 Sun 10/18 01:00 PM

GO BROWNS, 5-1, BEAT PITTSBURGH, make our century, maybe a flashback into the last one while you're at it......baby !    :D

The strange but true happenings in the AFCN today.

Cincinnati could have beat indianapolis.

Philadelphia could have beat Baltimore.

And Cleveland just laid an egg.

Strange but true happenings in the AFCN today.   :blink:

Final: IND 31 CIN 27 - W/L ... got the IND output right, but... Cinci is coming on folks...

Final: BLT 30 PHI 28 - W/L... saw pieces of this game... BLT relaxed after getting out to a big lead.... they're good, but not that good.

Final: PTG 38 CLE 7 - WW/WW... can you say ass-whooppin'? Hard to see how even being healthy would have made a significant difference.

image.png.d295a1a9af01ef79330694afdb58a832.png

Continuing to kill it straight-up and tread water vs. the spread.

20 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Final: IND 31 CIN 27 - W/L ... got the IND output right, but... Cinci is coming on folks...

Final: BLT 30 PHI 28 - W/L... saw pieces of this game... BLT relaxed after getting out to a big lead.... they're good, but not that good.

Final: PTG 38 CLE 7 - WW/WW... can you say ass-whooppin'? Hard to see how even being healthy would have made a significant difference.

image.png.d295a1a9af01ef79330694afdb58a832.png

Continuing to kill it straight-up and tread water vs. the spread.

.500 vs the spread is pretty darn respectable