THE BROWNS BOARD

The ‘Biden crime family’ is like the Sopranos but worse

Vambo

egad. I've nicknamed them the "obaMao mafia"..."clinton mafia"....

but now, it's the entire demoquack mafia party.

they are terrified of being found out. Biden's entire family has been making hundreds of thousands and millions even billions on globalist workings with dirty china, and plenty of other countries. same thing with the clintons.

but "Trump tweets mean things"

LOL! Typical Trumpian level projection when in fact it is the Trumpy family that operates like a NY mafia family. Hello Trump U and Trump Foundation and multiple gambling establishments that were milked dry until they bankrupted. But let's just talk about that awful Biden family that associated with those horribly dishonest McCains.😱

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Typical Trumpian level projection when in fact it is the Trumpy family that operates like a NY mafia family. Hello Trump U and Trump Foundation and multiple gambling establishments that were milked dry until they bankrupted. But let's just talk about that awful Biden family that associated with those horribly dishonest McCains.😱

Tex, I'm not a conservative, but this Burisma stuff looks very bad for the Bidens. At the very least, Hunter Biden was trying to peddle his father's influence while his was in office without his knowledge; at the very worst, Joe Biden knew what his son was doing, was in on it, and purposely lied about it when questioned. And the fact that the news media and social media appear to be actively suppressing the story on this is pretty disturbing to me. If definitely needs to be addressed by both sides of the political argument.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1