THE BROWNS BOARD

Are You Ready for Some....Tuesday Night Football????

The Gipper

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Also does not hurt to have a big, fast 250 back who physically punishes people and runs through one or two tacklers as if they are bothersome fleas. That sets up the PA passing and bootlegs for run'pass QB options like nobody's business. Every team knows you must gear first to stop the big man or he will kill your defense, especially in the 2nd half when arm tackles are totally useless, but far less harmful than getting mauled head-on. I suspect that part of Otto's success was having that exact same luxury with Jim Brown (except for the QB runs that is).

Please quit drooling.

Fry Drooling (Futurama) | Reaction GIFs

And FYI.....Otto Graham NEVER played with Jim Brown.  Otto retired in 1955.  Jim Brown was not drafted until 1957.    DOH!!

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Please quit drooling.

Fry Drooling (Futurama) | Reaction GIFs

And FYI.....Otto Graham NEVER played with Jim Brown.  Otto retired in 1955.  Jim Brown was not drafted until 1957.    DOH!!

Ah, thanks for the info. I was out of the country during Jim Brown's heyday. But I did see him in The Dirty Dozen.😂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Also does not hurt to have a big, fast 250 back who physically punishes people and runs through one or two tacklers as if they are bothersome fleas.

He has one of those?

On 10/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, Dutch Oven said:

That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day. 

Not sure this will right that wrong... :blink:

Nothing else matters: Miley Cyrus is making a Metallica tribute album

Rosy Cordero  9 hrs ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/nothing-else-matters-miley-cyrus-is-making-a-metallica-tribute-album/ar-BB1adMRh?ocid=msedgntp

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah, thanks for the info. I was out of the country during Jim Brown's heyday. But I did see him in The Dirty Dozen.😂

He wasn't really that good in the Dirty Dozen or 100 Rifles or any movie he was in.

He was great as a Cleveland Brown winning the running title 8 of his 9 seasons...... better than running and dropping grenades.