THE BROWNS BOARD

Are You Ready for Some....Tuesday Night Football????

The Gipper

OK, its  Ruby Tuesday.

Titans at home vs.  Bills.    Both teams undefeated so far.     Both could be seen as primary competition to the Chiefs...along with some other teams. (the entire AFCN practically). 

So, who should we look to to introduce the game.    Not Hank Jr.... not the Country Chick  (is that Faith Hill...or Carrie Underwood that does that).

How about some Rock and Roll. 

This one could always work:

2 hours ago, Orion said:

Moody Blues, Tuesday Afternoon.

We get to see Josh Allen.  I'm so glad that he's proving ed everyone wrong.

FIFY... Work in progress...

Did you type the above as he went 1 for 1... to the wrong team?

Note: The above is a passive-aggressive shot at cal...

• Haha 1

Tannehill has been absolutely reborn in Nashville.

And Henry scores another cheapie... :) ... Ag....

I swear the hole he scored thru is the biggest influence block hole I've ever seen. Bills defenders all flowed with the TN OL moving to the right... one seal-block and cha-ching.

nice cut block... bought the DE's hands down fast.

And on the prior Illegal Motion, I swear I heard Poyer say, "Thank God." He was in the hole vs. Henry...

And Henry just Stiff-armed a Bill into the front row.... lol

36 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Do I have the same comms as you guys, he is saying Josh Allen could be Pat Mahomes hahahhaa

Is the commentator rambling on about right-wing conspiracies and the garbage reality show 'Duck Dynasty'? 

Looks like cal sneaked into the broadcast booth then. 😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Eminem is Rock N Roll? 🤪

Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Since Lorde got the best rock song award with 'Royals' you can expect anything... 

Did she really? 

That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Did she really? 

That's funnier than Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for best Heavy Metal album back in the day. 

Yea.   I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica  (IMO),   but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category. 

And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is.   But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll? 

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Yea.   I mean Jethro Tull is better than Metallica  (IMO),   but, no, not for Heavy Metal Category. 

And I don't honestly know who "Lorde" is.   But I take it that he/she/it is nowhere near traditional rock n roll? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP is absolutely brilliant... twisted in more than a couple tracks, but brilliant.

I didn't really get into him off his first CD, honestly probably because I dismissed a white guy rapping as something I'd be interested in.

Then he released 'Stan', and I went out and bought The Marshall Mathers LP. Some friends and I went out that night, and I gave the CD to my friend and told him to play 'Stan' because I was curious what he and our other friend thought of it. They were pretty blown away, and two guys who probably didn't own one rap CD between them decided to listen to the entire CD as we drove from place to place that night. (I literally bought it just before seeing them, so I hadn't listened to it either.) We were blown away.

Then 'Kim' came on. When it was over you could hear a pin drop in my buddies Chevy Blazer. I think I finally muttered under my breath "Holy shit..." 

• Upvote 1

Tell you one thing...

Allen ain't sportin' no Minschew 'stache... let alone a Ron Burgundy.

I can almost hear Josh in the locker room... "Guys... do you think this makes me look older? I think it makes me look older."

• Haha 1