THE BROWNS BOARD

If the Playoffs started today October 13.

The Gipper

Some caveats to this weeks situation, which I will point out at the end,   but, if the Playoffs started today, these teams would be in:

AFCE  Buffalo Bills   4-0       ***  &&

AFCN Pittsburgh Steelers  4-0  &&

AFCS Tennessee Titans  3-0      ***  &&

AFCW Kansas City Chiefs  4-1

Wildcards   Cleveland Browns/Baltimore Ravens  each 4-1;  and either the Colts or Raiders  each  3-2 (also have same conf. record...so have to go further with tiebreakers

NFCE  Dallas Cowboys  2-3

NFCN  Green Bay Packers  4-0

NFCS  New Orleans Saints  3-2    (win tiebreak over Tampa)

NFCW Seattle Seahawks  5-0  #1 seed   (by virtue of extra victory over Packers 

Wildcards:  Chicago Bears and LA Rams  both 4-1;  Arizona Cardinals  3-2  (over Tampa due to better conf. record)

*** Tennessee and Buffalo play tonight.  Both will continue to lead their divisions despite outcome. 

&&  If Buffalo wins tonight, they will take the #1 seed spot with 5-0 record.   If Tenn. wins, they will tie Pitts for #1 seed. 

I will update this tomorrow after tonights game.   a Good one. 

Race for the #1 overall pick!:

Jets,  Giants and Falcons  0-5

Vikings, Chargers,   WTFs (Wash.), Texans, Jags    1-4

Lions, Broncos  1-3

Bengals and Eagles  1-3-1

What is refreshing and different  here is that I just  listed 12 teams as bad teams....and the Browns are not on here!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

What is refreshing and different  here is that I just  listed 12 teams as bad teams....and the Browns are not on here!!

Maybe all those years of going for the top draft pick paid off (not really). Those seasons were really hard to sit in the stadium and watch. There was a point I couldn't even give my tickets away.

I am loving this season!

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Lions, Broncos  1-3

While I'm not a Falcons fan, I find it hard to believe they're winless. Plus, they just canned the coach & GM. Trevor Lawrence might not have a far drive from Clemson to ATL, and Matt Ryan could mentor him.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

While I'm not a Falcons fan, I find it hard to believe they're winless. Plus, they just canned the coach & GM. Trevor Lawrence might not have a far drive from Clemson to ATL, and Matt Ryan could mentor him.

I understand that the Falcons owner has not "committed" long term to Matt Ryan at this point.  By that I mean I don't think he will have a contract extension coming his way.  Also, the same commentator suggested that at this point they very well may be wanting to go for the #1 pick. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You really are a thickheaded  moron, aren't you? 

Because it is fun to track, and to talk about.  Why are you even discussing ANY subject on this board at all. 

F off you old bitch. You question other people's posts all the time, that are a lot more relevant than this horse crap is. All those people are right about your feeble ass. "If the playoffs started today..." well they aren't douchebag so it's meaningless. 

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

F off you old bitch. You question other people's posts all the time, that are a lot more relevant than this horse crap is. All those people are right about your feeble ass. "If the playoffs started today..." well they aren't douchebag so it's meaningless. 

I didn't have a problem with you questioning it,   but I gave the fucking answer that your ignorant ass deserved.  Too bad you don't like it....but you should have anticipated that. 

A predicate to asking a question is to accept the answer.  If you know in advance that you would not have liked the answer ...which surely anyone with a modicum of intellect here could have guessed what that answer would be (i.e. that it is just another method to entertain ourselves with it) ...then don't ask the question.  

Every single syllable uttered on this board is "meaningless".  Nothing we say, do, analyze, comment upon, speculate upon, or muse upon has fuck all to do with whether or not the Browns win or not.  

The thing is, in some cases, like yours, everything else in your life is also meaningless, so perhaps that is why you put such an emphasis on this equally meaningless exercise. 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I didn't have a problem with you questioning it,   but I gave the fucking answer that your ignorant ass deserved.  Too bad you don't like it....but you should have anticipated that. 

A predicate to asking a question is to accept the answer.  If you know in advance that you would not have liked the answer ...which surely anyone with a modicum of intellect here could have guessed what that answer would be (i.e. that it is just another method to entertain ourselves with it) ...then don't ask the question.  

Every single syllable uttered on this board is "meaningless".  Nothing we say, do, analyze, comment upon, speculate upon, or muse upon has fuck all to do with whether or not the Browns win or not.  

The thing is, in some cases, like yours, everything else in your life is also meaningless, so perhaps that is why you put such an emphasis on this equally meaningless exercise. 

Well, that's interesting. 

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Lions, Broncos  1-3

Yes.  So nice NOT to hear. "And the Cleveland BROWNS are on the clock". for months on end...... especially in repeated years.

I did not think Cincinnati would be in the running again this year too.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Yes.  So nice NOT to hear. "And the Cleveland BROWNS are on the clock". for months on end...... especially in repeated years.

I did not think Cincinnati would be in the running again this year too.

Cinci would only be drafting  11th or 12th at this point.