THE BROWNS BOARD

3rd String QB

The Gipper

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

He's been playing his skin flute for longer, obviously. 😁

Nothing to fret about there...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Wow defensive much?... Maybe you need Ritalin too... yes I said Distractions... Your dumb Liberal ass made it political... The only fucktard here clearly is you...  Your wife should do a better job of getting the starch out of your collar.. Go take a midol you old chump...

No, you are a senile  person who cannot even keep track of what you said.  Yes, you said Distractions.....and you know you meant it in a political sense  but  like most redneck Retards of your ilk, you lie about what you meant by that. 

Your prescription should be for Prevagen for your faulty memory of what you even say, if that is your problem ....or, for the habitual addictive lying you do:  here is perhaps a helpful article:

https://www.recovery.org/pro/articles/liar-liar-how-to-break-free-from-habitual-lying/

18 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I think Stef's the kind of coach who could engage with Josh Rosen... :ph34r:

Now on the 1st tee.... calfoxandfriends...

Is Rosen available somehow?   PS squad? 

but like I said, there is that mandatory year long roster spot that must be utilized if he is to be grabbed off a PS. 

3 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

And here you're doing the typical conservative move known as "projection."

You're the one who actually needs anger management, so in every confrontation you assert someone else needs it.

And here you are .. Still whining like a sissy Lib who couldn't get his free shit...

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

No, you are a senile  person who cannot even keep track of what you said.  Yes, you said Distractions.....and you know you meant it in a political sense  but  like most redneck Retards of your ilk, you lie about what you meant by that. 

Your prescription should be for Prevagen for your faulty memory of what you even say, if that is your problem ....or, for the habitual addictive lying you do:  here is perhaps a helpful article:

https://www.recovery.org/pro/articles/liar-liar-how-to-break-free-from-habitual-lying/

Wow!.. Did your ole'lady cook your eggs wrong today dude?

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

What does your old lady cook that makes your hate shine through? Rube-barb?

Wow... I can feel your pulse rate... your about to burst a vessel...

Just now, nickers said:

Wow... I can feel your pulse rate... your about to burst a vessel...

You really do not get it, do you?   Its like those idjits on here that think my bitch slapping of Steeler fans somehow increases my blood pressure.  Quite the opposite.  Doing that , plus making mincemeat out of a Gomer like you is really a Zen experience.  Really. 

Zen:  a state of calm attentiveness in which one's actions are guided by intuition rather than by conscious effort.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Is Rosen available somehow?   PS squad? 

but like I said, there is that mandatory year long roster spot that must be utilized if he is to be grabbed off a PS. 

You say? or have you found a actual link that say's? I can find nothing 🤓.. thanks!

On 10/13/2020 at 3:04 AM, D Bone said:

I'll take Josh Cribbs over those clowns. 

He has his own TV show in Cleveland.  I watched it for a few minutes and that was enough for me.  But apparently it is popular enough to have not been cancelled yet.

https://www.cleveland19.com/cribbsinthecle/

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

What does your old lady cook that makes your hate shine through? Rube-barb?

There isn't a chance in hell nickers has an old lady, or a new lady. 

There's a reason he's a miserable, bitter twat. 

• Zombo locked this topic