THE BROWNS BOARD

MNF

LondonBrown

Every year we get to week 5 and there are some teams which have a record that doesn't do justice to their performance...

This Chargers team has had some tough match ups and is easily the best 1-3 out there. 

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

Herbert is who scouts thought Sam Darnold might be.. Kid dropped some dimes early 

Kid looks great in the pocket with almost perfect footwork. He also looks calm as can be. 

TEs are allowed to go deep? Stef? Did you see that?

Still waiting to see one of ours run a seam route... even a medium deep one.

Haven't seen that since... Hoyer to Jordan Cameron?

21 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I take full responsibility for Hoyers and Browns decline.

I flew overand landed in the city at 7-4 and then they went 7-9 

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Seems like most of the plays are kept rolling to the perimeter for Baker.... I'm not sure he see's the entire field well... There may be a conscious plan in place to not throw over the middle...

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Seems like most of the plays are kept rolling to the perimeter for Baker.... I'm not sure he see's the entire field well... There may be a conscious plan in place to not throw over the middle...

I think he is too short to see the entire field plus he has happy feet, so they roll him out for a better look.at 2/3 of it. Hopefully he learns how to use the pocket the way Brees does and knows exactly where each progression is in that same way. Brees is a magician with his pocket awareness and progression reads.

On another Brees comeback: Last night he embodied what I heard A&M's Jimbo Fisher say after they came back from an 11 point deficit to win on a FG against Florida as time expired on Saturday, "Impatience! You can't be impatient. You can't cheat the game. The game let's you play and we played today." That is about the best description I have ever heard on how to hang in a ball game until you finally prevail.

• Upvote 1