THE BROWNS BOARD

Greedy Placed on IR

Tour2ma

That word "potentially".......

Coach Kevin Stefanski said Monday that Williams, who has yet to play this season, is dealing with a nerve injury in his shoulder. Williams won't require surgery at this time and could potentially return this season.

So he still has a chance to play, how big a chance ?

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That word "potentially".......

Coach Kevin Stefanski said Monday that Williams, who has yet to play this season, is dealing with a nerve injury in his shoulder. Williams won't require surgery at this time and could potentially return this season.

So he still has a chance to play, how big a chance ?

What is the longest stretch he has played so far in his career? 

20 minutes ago, Icecube said:

What is the longest stretch he has played so far in his career? 

Williams, a 2019 second-round pick out of LSU, started 12 games as a rookie and was pegged to start on the opposite side of Denzel Ward in 2020. Veteran Terrance Mitchell has started all five games in his place.

At this point... It's probably better off to keep him on the shelf and let his body heal... This also could help mature him and make him hungry.. And maybe start thinking about his own personal conditioning. This kid has all the tools... Speed , Size and athleticism.. We still have yet to see what develops between the ears... I'm hoping this is just the Zydrunas Ilgauskas  Syndrome,, By where an athlete goes through a series of injuries like Z did... But turned in a great career... and it was a long and healthy one...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Icecube said:

I think it's starting to appear this guy is not likely to be healthy for long enough to matter. CB will be a high draft pick next year. 

I agree that he seems frail.  I thought that from day one.  - But I'm wrong sometimes.  :)