THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

Tour2ma

So get a Browns Board Welcome ready for our lil assortments of yinze friends' arrival.

And send good thoughts to our banged-up Brownies, who played their asses off today.

GO BROWNS!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Probably just gonna be me. 😉😬

lol... I'm sure you'll have company before the week is out...

... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... ;)

Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... ;)

You’re too big of a pussy to bitch slap Steelers fans. You suck their dicks and kiss their asses. Are you going to be feckless all week long?. Besides you only have to hear it for the next three days cause I’m leaving town and won’t be on here probably. But maybe. Because we sure the hell can’t rely on you to stand up for the Browns.

16 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Meanwhile welcome and how's your guys health? We're more than a little banged up ATM...

I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

14 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You’re too big of a pussy to bitch slap Steelers fans. You suck their dicks and kiss their asses. Are you going to be feckless all week long?. Besides you only have to hear it for the next three days cause I’m leaving town and won’t be on here probably. But maybe. Because we sure the hell can’t rely on you to stand up for the Browns.

Gipper you could learn a thing or two from tour. You and I bump heads like we do because you go right to half assed insults. I'm happy to give them back. I try to exist on a objective and civil wave length. You blow that down normally. As I said in the other thread I don't think you realize I'm not universally hated around here. 

Just now, Vagitron said:

I just fuck with gipper. It's like poking a hornets nest with a blow up sword. Health wise I'm not sure where diontae Johnson stands currently or David Decastro they both left the game. Our rookie Kevin dotson has been great tho and I assume you saw what Claypool did with his increased reps. Any given Sunday, especially in division. 

I'm not sure on Derek watt for next week. 

Trust me, you couldn't possibly fuck with me so that I would notice a thing.  But tell you want. I will turn the "fucking with Steeler fan" duties over to Tour this week and leave you alone.    Let's see if he is up to it, or if he is just going to powder your tushy. 

5 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Gipper you could learn a thing or two from tour.

How to be a puss?  Not a lesson I choose to learn.  I can learn to ignore you however. 

You and I bump heads like we do because you go right to half assed insults.

You are only worthy of half ass insults.  Why should I waste a perfectly good full ass insult on you? 

I'm happy to give them back. I try to exist on a objective and civil wave length. You blow that down normally. As I said in the other thread I don't think you realize I'm not universally hated around here. 

I never said you were hated.  You are not hated.  I don't hate you....I said that no one would give you credibility. Do you understand the difference?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Trust me, you couldn't possibly fuck with me so that I would notice a thing.  But tell you want. I will turn the "fucking with Steeler fan" duties over to Tour this week and leave you alone.    Let's see if he is up to it, or if he is just going to powder your tushy. 

Gipper you blow up all the time so unless you  always embody the energy of a hungry wolverine (not the xmen variant) I'm not sure what you call it otherwise. I can't wait for the draft in Cleveland assuming our dipshittery with this virus ends before then. I'm going and I'm going to be looking for Browns board peeps. 

10 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I just fuck with gipper.

Me, too... as you can tell.

But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Me, too... as you can tell.

But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

He is adorable.

• Haha 1

I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

I didn't see the game, but having trouble winning an Eagles team with a banged up offense and a so-so defense doesn't seem to give the best impression. 

Ben passed a lot for few yards, so I think that as many of us believed his arm isn't the same as before the injury, and I don't think he'll be glad to meet Myles Garrett either. 

Looks similar to the Colts, though I'd say the Colts have a better defense and a way worse offense.

Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Look who the eagles have played before now. Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

No one.  Just you. 

Suspect calls didn't give Steelers field position...it gave them TDs.  At least...one. 

4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Yeah true, but considering the Steelers still have a good Oline, you would think that a team that used to be an Offensive Powerhouse would do better. But I guess the Steelers can't win games on Ben solely, or at least not as convincingly as they used to do. But remember that I didn't watch the game, I just talk about sensations...

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Look who the eagles have played before now.

Can say the same about your Steelers as well... 4-0 vs NYG/DNV/HOU (w/ O'Brien)/PHI.... teams with a combined record of 3 - 15. Not that prior to this week our wins have come against sterner stuff (CIN 1-3-1; WSH 1-4;  DAL 1-4... combined 3-11-1)... that tie makes all the difference.... But now we have beaten a team with a winning record.... so there's that.

I saw two full, Steeler games, HOU and NYG, and while the D looked good, the O? Not so much... Ben looked rusty as hell (to be expected), but it was Connor that really did not impress. He looked... well.... slower. I see that his YPC is up over 5 now so was it just a slow start? And has he fixed his hands cause they looked to be made of stone in the games I saw. Such was not the case with his rookie season as I remember.

Then today your vaunted D gives up 29 to an anemic Iggle team? Not a good sign... NYG is the only team they've held under 26 points to date.

crap. I've had it with Sendejo - he's a very serious liability back there, and Thomas isn't helping much.

if Harrison is out, and Joseph can't come back (hamstring), they don't even have a third string.

I don't know if Jordan Elliot, DT returned. Hubbard did a nice job filling in for Teller.

I think the Browns linebackers had their best game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/karl-joseph-inactive-browns-192013609.html

"On 15 targets, Sendejo has allowed 12 completions, three touchdowns, and a perfect passer rating."

"Meanwhile, Thomas has allowed 16 completions on 20 targets.

His opposing quarterback rating is 112.9, the second-worst mark on the Browns."

We'd all better hope Baker is ready to roll vs the squealers. You can bet the squealers cheap shot him

well after a play to get him in the ribs....

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Look who the eagles have played before now.

No one. Washington, Rams, Cinci (who they tied), 9ers (who are now bad). Rams are decent, the rest crap.

Their defensive front seven is extremely good. We let one guy get too many yards today and some seriously suspect calls gave the eagles great field position. 

Ummm, Philly had practice squad WRs playing. That D is overrated. If a beat up team, in a major way, like Philly can ring up 29, what's Cleveland gonna put up? 38? 41?

That spread is too high. They've beat NO ONE. This Cleveland team is improving, gaining confidence. It's not like Heinz is gonna be filled or in any way intimidate. This is the most important Browns-Steelers game in 20 years. Browns got plenty to throw at them all day. Pitt has some ammo too. As Joe Haden said, "Claypool gonna be a problem." 

• Upvote 1

Browns looking banged up. We need as many healthy starters as we can. I hope Stefanski is amped and has his team amped for this game. We just beat a pretty good defense today, but it wasn't in convincing fashion. Boy would I love to see a healthy Chubb and Hunt and Tellar for this game. Hunt did look a little gimpy after one play today, hope he still isn't battling the groin. The Steelers o-line is going to have it's hands full with #95. 

20191115_091313.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

That spread is too high. They've beat NO ONE. This Cleveland team is improving, gaining confidence. It's not like Heinz is gonna be filled or in any way intimidate. This is the most important Browns-Steelers game in 20 years. Browns got plenty to throw at them all day. Pitt has some ammo too. As Joe Haden said, "Claypool gonna be a problem." 

Haden should know... Claypool probably owns him in practice... All that being said... I love the matchup... I like the Browns to 'Eek out" another win

I expect the spread to move in our favor during the week. 1.5 against Indy and 4 against Steelers who have beaten no one? 

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

crap. I've had it with Sendejo - he's a very serious liability back there, and Thomas isn't helping much.

if Harrison is out, and Joseph can't come back (hamstring), they don't even have a third string.

I don't know if Jordan Elliot, DT returned. Hubbard did a nice job filling in for Teller.

I think the Browns linebackers had their best game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/karl-joseph-inactive-browns-192013609.html

"On 15 targets, Sendejo has allowed 12 completions, three touchdowns, and a perfect passer rating."

"Meanwhile, Thomas has allowed 16 completions on 20 targets.

His opposing quarterback rating is 112.9, the second-worst mark on the Browns."

We'd all better hope Baker is ready to roll vs the squealers. You can bet the squealers cheap shot him

well after a play to get him in the ribs....

I'm betting we address safety in off season before the draft. Have to see who is on the open market.