THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

Tour2ma

30 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Why is kareem hunt beating the garrett/rudolph drum? One he has no business saying a fucking thing, seeing as he stomped out his gf.  Two, no one on the steelers is even talking about it.  All of this is exactly why the Browns lose despite their current record.  Focused on dumb shit that means absolutely nothing on Sunday.

He probably isn't "beating the drum".....he is probably being asked incessant questions about the situation last year, and yes, he defends his teammates.  You do know that pro football players do interviews and are asked questions at these interviews.  There is no "focus" on that...there were simply some questions answered when asked. 

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

What king of the poon? Swimming in poon? Vagitron could be any number of things.

Recall that I convinced Z to change your name from Homotron to Vagitron.   I convinced him that you were not a gay blade, but that you were just a little pussy, so he changed it.

You are welcome. 

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

He probably isn't "beating the drum".....he is probably being asked incessant questions about the situation last year, and yes, he defends his teammates.  You do know that pro football players do interviews and are asked questions at these interviews.  There is no "focus" on that...there were simply some questions answered when asked. 

Oh he's talking about it.  He could just choose to not say anything about it.

19 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Based only on a hunch. But that's a good question for Gipper. I'm sure he can offer you some airtight reasons that can not be refuted.

So? You want me to come to your rescue and support your claim that the Ravens are better than the Steelers?  My rate for representing you is $200 per hour.  That is cheap because I am semi-retired and if you had a Cuyahoga County attorney defending you the rate would be double that. 

But, I will give you each  a break.....and not charge you.  Rather, I will put on my arbitrators hat and I will help with dispute resolution by giving you both help to arrive at a negotiated settlement.  But I will not represent either of you.    Here is how this goes:

Each of you state which unit of each team you believe is the better and explain why:    

Gorka   and Vagitron,   reply to these issues.  Try to be as honest in your answers as you can, and explain your reasoning: Ravens or Steelers.

1.  Which team has the better current QB, ?

2. Which team has the better RB tandem?

3. Which team has the better  WR/TE corps?

4. Which team has the better  O Line across the board?

5. Which team has the better D Line across the board?

6. Which team has the better Linebacking corps?

7. Which team has the better defensive backfield

8. Which team has the better special teams.  

You are each free to ask for assistance from anyone else....except me, since I am the ultimate arbiter with sole decision making authority. 

Carry on!

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Recall that I convinced Z to change your name from Homotron to Vagitron.   I convinced him that you were not a gay blade, but that you were just a little pussy, so he changed it.

You are welcome. 

I couldn't care less what my name is and the only reason i asked zombo to change it back is because I'm not a troll and that name makes me seem like one. 

25 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Gipper!? Gipper doesn't even watch steeler games.  Gipper is an attorney unless i'm mistaken, he is paid to argue.  Gipper knows next to nothing about the steelers and if i wanted to break down his page long diatribes 48 times a day i'd refute every single point.  IF you want a grounded opinion you should be mentioning someone like Tour and even he still straps on the homer shades. 

Gipper is adorable tho. 

I watched enough to analyze his entire game in a previous post, for which you had NO response to.  Nevertheless....you see what I have done above.....

So, here is your opportunity to defend your team.  Carry on. 

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So? You want me to come to your rescue and support your claim that the Ravens are better than the Steelers?  My rate for representing you is $200 per hour.  That is cheap because I am semi-retired and if you had a Cuyahoga County attorney defending you the rate would be double that. 

But, I will give you each  a break.....and not charge you.  Rather, I will put on my arbitrators hat and I will help with dispute resolution by giving you both help to arrive at a negotiated settlement.  But I will not represent either of you.    Here is how this goes:

Each of you state which unit of each team you believe is the better and explain why:    

Gorka   and Vagitron,   reply to these issues.  Try to be as honest in your answers as you can, and explain your reasoning: Ravens or Steelers.

1.  Which team has the better current QB, ?

2. Which team has the better RB tandem?

3. Which team has the better  WR/TE corps?

4. Which team has the better  O Line across the board?

5. Which team has the better D Line across the board?

6. Which team has the better Linebacking corps?

7. Which team has the better defensive backfield

8. Which team has the better special teams.  

You are each free to ask for assistance from anyone else....except me, since I am the ultimate arbiter with sole decision making authority. 

Carry on!

The Browns have a better one two punch at RB, that is it.  Anyone suggesting otherwise with the other categories is on drugs.  I'm not sure on special teams.

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I watched enough to analyze his entire game in a previous post, for which you had NO response to.  Nevertheless....you see what I have done above.....

So, here is your opportunity to defend your team.  Carry on. 

No you didn't, you watched a quarter.  Why are you telling lies? Gipper.

Just now, Vagitron said:

The Browns have a better one two punch at RB, that is it.  Anyone suggesting otherwise is on drugs.  I'm not sure on special teams.

Hello...McFly.  is anybody home?   Can you read?  This is a comparison between the Ravens and Steelers. 

You and Gorka give your analysis of each grouping.    Someone can deal with something similar re Browns vs. Steelers some other time. 

Just now, The Gipper said:

Hello...McFly.  is anybody home?   Can you read?  This is a comparison between the Ravens and Steelers. 

You and Gorka give your analysis of each grouping.    Someone can deal with something similar re Browns vs. Steelers some other time. 

Yep, i'm distracted.  I don't care about the Ravens right now, we aren't playing them this week.  I'd have to look at their roster in detail and i don't feel like doing that right now.  You are adorable but not THAT adorable.

Just now, Vagitron said:

No you didn't, you watched a quarter.  Why are you telling lies? Gipper.

I watched the first quarter, then I went back and reviewed the play by play, and then saw the highlights of the game. And actually, BR threw only like 2 long completions.  The one  long TD was only about a 6 yard pass that the WR took to the house for about a 35 yard or so TD. 

But the issue at hand is between you and Gorka,  and your respective analysis of your roster.   

4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Yep, i'm distracted.  I don't care about the Ravens right now, we aren't playing them this week.  I'd have to look at their roster in detail and i don't feel like doing that right now.  You are adorable but not THAT adorable.

So, does that mean you are living up to your name and pussying out?   I mean, it could result in a forfeit and a directed judgment in Gorka's favor.

With a ruling that the Ravens are the better team.  Failure to defend your team could mean  just that. 

But as with any default judgment, the other party still must appear and present at least a prima facie case. 

So, if Gorka were to come in and give his opinions, then he would win automatically. 

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I watched the first quarter, then I went back and reviewed the play by play, and then saw the highlights of the game. And actually, BR threw only like 2 long completions.  The one  long TD was only about a 6 yard pass that the WR took to the house for about a 35 yard or so TD. 

But the issue at hand is between you and Gorka,  and your respective analysis of your roster.   

And currently Ben is feeling out his arm, he's said so himself.  He's also said as long as he isn't underthrowing balls (he isn') hes fine with overthrowing them.  Ben's arm strength is not an issue BUT Matt Canada has put a more college style offensive stamp on our offense hence the implementation of the dramatic increase in motions and sweeps.  It has zero to do with Ben.  I'm not answering your breakdown, not because I don't think it's fair but because I don't feel like doing it. SUE ME!

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

So, does that mean you are living up to your name and pussying out?   I mean, it could result in a forfeit and a directed judgment in Gorka's favor.

With a ruling that the Ravens are the better team.  Failure to defend your team would mean  just that. 

Full disclosure,  I'm playing some video games and smoking some cannabis so right now in this very moment I don't care enough to break all that down.

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

And currently Ben is feeling out his arm, he's said so himself.  He's also said as long as he isn't underthrowing balls (he isn') hes fine with overthrowing them.  Ben's arm strength is not an issue BUT Matt Canada has put a more college style offensive stamp on our offense hence the implementation of the dramatic increase in motions and sweeps.  It has zero to do with Ben.  I'm not answering your breakdown, not because I don't think it's fair but because I don't feel like doing it. SUE ME!

Feeling out his arm?   More like feeling out his old man's  boobs.  He was only intermittently  accurate on his long throws.....I noticed that he was both long and short on them.  And, OK, your  OC is smart.  He is designing a game plan that now fits BR's diminished capacity.  42 passes, only 3 of them longer than like 15 yards down field.  It worked against your competition so far.

And yes, as I said, I am still worried about the fact that that sort of game plan could still be successful against the Browns. 

4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Well we both know he isn't going to which is why he relinquished those duties to you. I always win. 

You don't get to decide.  I do.  But I have to give him the chance that you refuse to take.  But, if he indeed passes up the opportunity, then I will make a definitive ruling.  But not until I hear from him.  Maybe he took a cue from you and got high then got drunk and fell asleep.   

I will give him until the top of the hour.  (11:00 pm)  Then I have to hit the rack myself to catch a flight in the morning. 

(hell, as much screwing around as you have done here, you could have submitted your case...you also have until then to do  so, and if he fails to reply...then the default judgment is yours). 

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Feeling out his arm?   More like feeling out his old man's  boobs.  He was only intermittently  accurate on his long throws.....I noticed that he was both long and short on them.  And, OK, your  OC is smart.  He is designing a game plan that now fits BR's diminished capacity.  42 passes, only 3 of them longer than like 15 yards down field.  It worked against your competition so far.

And yes, as I said, I am still worried about the fact that that sort of game plan could still be successful against the Browns. 

Matt Canada isn't our OC, he's the QB coach. Keep doubting Ben, it's worked out for you great in the past. lol

21 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You don't get to decide.  I do.  But I have to give him the chance that you refuse to take.  But, if he indeed passes up the opportunity, then I will make a definitive ruling.  But not until I hear from him.  Maybe he took a cue from you and got high then got drunk and fell asleep.   

I will give him until the top of the hour.  (11:00 pm)  Then I have to hit the rack myself to catch a flight in the morning. 

(hell, as much screwing around as you have done here, you could have submitted your case...you also have until then to do  so, and if he fails to reply...then the default judgment is yours). 

I live to screw around.  Happy flying.

12 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Matt Canada isn't our OC, he's the QB coach. Keep doubting Ben, it's worked out for you great in the past. lol

Oh, OK, you kept bringing up Canada when I talked about game planning, so I assumed he was OC.

And I don't doubt Ben's ability to throw all those short passes that....whomever, is dialing up for him.   Look...it worked, at least against Philly. 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

I live to screw around.  Happy flying.

Well,  it is now past  11:00, ergo I have to make a decision:

You are BOTH losers.

But I will do what the court did for Donald Trump and the USFL.....I will award you  $1.00 for at least conversing. 

(not a particular surprising result.)  

Finis. 

17 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Okay boys and girls.  Can anyone confirm what the hell is going on with the mobile interface for the board? It is near unusable now.  I jumped on my lap top. 

I will also be shocked if Pouncey doesn't play as he looked fine closing out that game.  I doubt Decastro does.  I assume Johnson may also be told to take it slow on a return to prevent further injury. We have the depth so he can sit if necessary.

Regarding the  problems? I'll look  into it. With Stan not around anymore, fixes cost money. 

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I couldn't care less what my name is and the only reason i asked zombo to change it back is because I'm not a troll and that name makes me seem like one. 

This is the only week you are here, the thread is all about you, but you are not a troll. Alrighty then.

I understand the board is fucked up. We need an update and neither I nor Kathy have Stan's password to do that. So we will contact them and see what we can do. When I get some time. Not this morning. It's 2020, deal with it.

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had to shut down that third qb thread because it was all gay and pissy, but my question is ... If Gilbert is gone, and Baker is limited, how are we practicing with 1 QB? Who is running the scout team (and don't say Jarvis, he is out too)?

Z

• Upvote 1