THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***

Nero

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

@Nero

That catch by Hoop...  That's what I mean when I said bigger bodies on Darius Lenoards replacement.

Ya man, I thought about our talk lol. And nice that you used the @, almost no one uses it and it's actually useful to call out people.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Colts backers are eating up that zone action and the safeties are staying flat footed.

I'd throw off action another 10 straight times if i was Stef.

Rollouts and PAP should be the way, yeah. But I think we'll never get Baker out of the shotgun for once an all... 

Baker playing smart: good decision making, seizing the OL pass pro (excellent, once again) and rushing for 1st down.

Let's keep trying to pound the rock, though. 

4 minutes ago, Sambai23 said:

Sendejo isn’t just slow...he also takes horrible angles, constantly gets played on  play fakes and has overall poor judgement in coverage...it’s really hard to believe there’s no one better on the roster...

Not only that, but you have to know when you show that split field look, your eyes are between the #2 and #3 becAuse they're going to attack vertical like they did before.

Nevermind the lack of athleticism, the pre-snap anticipation on how an offense will exploit your look is troubling.    From a veteran no less.

Minnesota plays a lot of quarters and clearly it made the work on his eyes a hell of a lot easier.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Early game observations:

1. The referees are  fellating the Steelers,  again.    Two phantom calls that gave them a TD vs. Eagle.   One on a Pass Interfereence, where there was NO contact...or if there was it was initiated by the receiver, plus the ball was over the head and uncatchable. (don't know why it was not challenged).   Second was  phantom Personal Foul, which should have been either offsetting, or called on the Steelers OL.     Gift TD, pure and simple.

2.  BR has mainly become a dink and dunker from I can see.    Of  10 passes, 9 were only of about  5 yards.  The other was the PI call above, and as I said, from what I could tell, ball was overthrown and out of bounds. 

More to come. 

So if you watched this entire game and felt the steelers got preferential treatment you are on something special. I agree the steelers got one early. The officiating beyond that point was just down right bad and several times fucked the steelers. The Steelers getting favorable calls is only a opposing fan base viewpoint. The refs are just bad across the board for everyone. 

Ben also has zero issue throwing down field, but the eagle d-line is legit. 

Stef seeing the frustration on Bakers face. Colts had a couple nice redzone stops and you can be hard on yourself as a competitor.   Coach went up to him, had a few words, an atta-boy and reminded him we get to keep attacking 2nd half, so don't be upset.

That's good coaching.  Hell of a 1st half.

• Upvote 3