THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Colts GAMEDAY Thread***

Nero

ratbird receiver shoves defender in the facemask to get open, turns and catches big pass. no call. Bengals are terrible, obviously I knew to take Burrow out of my lineup. lol

yeah. ratbird home field.

Yup... Dan looks done. He'll be someone's DC next season.

Meanwhile there was an Alex Smith sighting in WSH. Good to see him back and he hit his first pass attempt.

And apparently Haskins is not just benched, but gone from "The Washington Football Team". Kyle Allen got the start and Haskins did not come to the stadium. 😮

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Yup... Dan looks done. He'll be someone's DC next season.

Meanwhile there was an Alex Smith sighting in WSH. Good to see him back and he hit his first pass attempt.

And apparently Haskins is not just benched, but gone from "The Washington Football Team". Kyle Allen got the start and Haskins did not come to the stadium. 😮

Not activated I guess.  Is that typical that an inactive player would not come to the stadium? 

Just shows what a dysfunctional organization that team is....and it may not always be the  owner/FO fault....though, usually. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Not activated I guess.  Is that typical that an inactive player would not come to the stadium? 

Just shows what a dysfunctional organization that team is....and it may not always be the  owner/FO fault....though, usually. 

The kid was not ready for the NFL. 

He needed another year at OSU.  He wasn’t asked to do much had a historic year but had some YAC type WRs who did a lot of work for him at OSU.

This should be a rookie year for him and even then ideally he would sit a year.

Having said that, he’s showing his age and not helping himself with the 50 dollar draft party and the comments this year. 

Strong expectation Dwayne Haskins traded before deadline, and some rival execs are already watching film

Haskins is not seen as a fit in the current regime's system, and he's expected to be a healthy scratch most weeks

By Jason La Canfora  8 hrs ago2 min read

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/strong-expectation-dwayne-haskins-traded-before-deadline-and-some-rival-execs-are-already-watching-film/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is what scheme is he a fit for?

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Claypool already has 2 TDs the Pitt game, in the 1st half. Who was it who said Peeps was going to be better than Claypool? 

Claypool has 4 TDs.  

It helps that, on a couple of those TDs that he was left wide wide open by the Eagles defense.    (i.e. they are looking a bit like the Browns defense at times)  

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Raiders leading Chiefs,   40-24 with 5:26 left. 

Can Mahomes make his magic? 

Hope so. We want Raiders loses

5 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Hope so. We want Raiders loses

You may be getting it.....just like that  Chiefs are at  40-32 with  4 minutes left.    Scored quickly and made the 2 pt conversion. 

From what I can tell, we also want Pats losses....and Colts losses.  Browns have to take care of that themselves.    Broncos play Pats Monday.   Can they take out  BB?

16 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Strong expectation Dwayne Haskins traded before deadline, and some rival execs are already watching film

Haskins is not seen as a fit in the current regime's system, and he's expected to be a healthy scratch most weeks

By Jason La Canfora  8 hrs ago2 min read

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/strong-expectation-dwayne-haskins-traded-before-deadline-and-some-rival-execs-are-already-watching-film/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is what scheme is he a fit for?

Bench.  Good QB coach and a team with an established veteran QB