THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Saturday October 10

The Gipper

Here is this week's Survey.   Give your answer/opinions:

1. Now that it has been a few weeks,   what is your opinion of the Browns new uniforms?

2. This Browns  Offensive Line has been performing outstandingly by all account.  What do you attribute that to primarily?

3. How many combined wins do you think the City of New York and their teams will have this season.  Jets/Giants  currently both  0-4.  

4. Is Tom Brady "losing it"?

5.  We are having an NFL game on Tuesday.  Are you liking it? 

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

1. Now that it has been a few weeks,   what is your opinion of the Browns new uniforms?

Thumbs Up.

2. This Browns  Offensive Line has been performing outstandingly by all account.  What do you attribute that to primarily?

There are multiple reasons. 
1. Scheme advantage.  Not a common approach and it is a huge advantage especially early with guys playing into football shape (Dlineman running sideline to sideline), 2. coaching too of course, 3. talent 4. Let’s not forget our RBs either.  

3. How many combined wins do you think the City of New York and their teams will have this season.  Jets/Giants  currently both  0-4.  

Jets are awful.  They lost to a team on short week traveling across country playing a 3rd string QB.  The Giants are woefully bad on defense and have too many guys out on their offense.  I’m going to say 4 total between both teams because there are other bad teams out there 

No. He forgot a down.  He’s sharp mentally and plays to current physical capabilities now.

I do. Baseball let me down.  NBA is almost dead to me with Lebron leaving Cleveland.  Ohio state still not playing.  I need to be entertained.

My Answers:

Yes, they seem a proper throwback to the classic uniforms,  though I am still not sure about the all brown BS.

Several factors:    A.  An influx of talent with Conklin and Wills, clearly.  B. The apparent development of Teller, which may have to do with this:  C. Coaching.  Callahan gets a lot of credit, but give some to Stefanski.   Having a system, scheme that punishes the other team with the run game helps. 

I think that number  4 works.    4 wins between them. 

Ah...err....uhm,  maybe, just a little bit.   The same could also be said for Drew Brees perhaps. 

It could be interesting.  Games Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.  Good for viewing fans.   Though I think it may mess with those involved with football "games"  like Fantasy,  Pic em,  Survivor, etc.    You may have just Wednesday to get your choices in those things together. 

Classic.

Talent ... and Bill Callahan

No

Yes.

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Like them - although the fact they have been winning may influence my opinion!

Coaching - making good play call decisions.

Maybe 6 - NFL brass is hating this - biggest market winless so far.

No. He should have retired from New England though. He has nothing more to prove.  On a side note when was the last time after 4 games have we had a better record than the Patriots?

Not sure how this is doing anything fo COVID. But I do like it as something to watch since the Tribe is out of the playoffs.

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Good, but not into the "brown on brown" one. But I like no one's "all one color" unis, especially without a strip on the pants. 

Better players, maybe better coaching. 

I don't think so, but I think his environment is messing him up. He likes a tight ship, with everything buttoned down. I think he is starting to get frustrated with the Bucs more laid back 'tude; Uncle Brucie likes happy hours. 

Overall, sure. I like when there is any notable sport on at night, especially after our dearth from covid. I've even been enjoying the NBA and MLB playoffs a little, which I didn't used to. All I know is the Yankees got bounced and that alone makes me happy.